Proposing Time: Forever and Always, Yoonhae

Friendship,Love and Happiness

 

Donghae look at the ring that he about to give to Yoona. He remembered their happy moments together.

-Flashback-

Yoona and Donghae was travelling around Seoul until they found a district.Yoona is getting interested of one of the big house in that district.

Donghae: Yoong is it great??

Yoona: Deh oppa

Donghae: You know*touches Yoona’s face*

Yoona: Deh oppa

Donghae: We will live in the big house and raise our kids with love

Yoona: But, when it happened will you still be with me oppa?? *Pleading eyes*

Donghae: of course my Deer Yoongie cause I love you Forever and Always.

Yoona: I love you too oppa.

-End of flashback-

Yoona finally arrive…………………………….

“Waeyo oppa, you sick?? You need me??” Yoona said in a panic tone.

Donghae silence and began to sing marry U his version at the end of the song, he kneeling down in front of Yoona.

“ Yoongie Deer, I know it’s just been for a while but, I can’t imagine my live without you by my side and walking alone by myself so, will you marry me???”Donghae said as he burst out a beautiful ring. Yoona nodded to Donghae’s action and started to blush and pull Donghae up so he can stand.

“Deh oppa, ne, I do ,yes, in every language”Yoona said.And , they start to celebrate  their engagement by kissing near the chair.That night, ended with a dance by the Fish and the Deer who have fallen in love together.

-Yoona’s pov-

Is it real??

Me and Donghae oppa engaged???

Or only my dreams I love him a lot!! And now, we’re getting married just like I hope to be ooh

“Saranghae oppa”I whisper to his ear when we dance.

”Saranghae yoongie nado saranghae jeongmal saranghae”he said.

I am soo happy

Yes, I love him and I want this to be forever saranghae Donghae oppa

We end the night with a sweet bliss.

-End of pov-

Don't forget to comment and subscribe I hope you all like it ok!! sorry for the short chapter!!