Kissing You

If I Have A Lover

“I thought you had a thing with Hyunseung?” is Dongwoon’s first question for the rapper, wondering how the hell he suddenly became interested in courting their main dancer, Kikwang. Junhyung answers with a quick shake of his head, a disgruntled expression on his face when he thinks of Hyunseung as more than just his best friend.

At one point,  he wouldn’t deny that he had been physically attracted to the way those hips moved so effortlessly, but he definitely wasn’t attracted emotionally, not like he was with Kikwang.

It’s not only physical and that’s what Junhyung likes.

He loves being able to come home from a long schedule to see the younger male resting comfortably on the rapper’s bed in their shared room, when he could be snuggled up in his own bed only a few feet away. What he loves even more about that is those are the nights where he sleeps the best, having Kikwang beside him, against him, curled up in his arms was something that always calmed Junhyung down.

So it was needless to say, Junhyung had fallen head over heels in love with the ever cute, always y Lee Kikwang and he was clueless as how to confess, or even how to make the first move.

“Kiss him? Confess and kiss him, then hope he doesn’t smack you.” Dongwoon chuckles, a sly grin on his face after his laughter dies down. “Does Junnie hyung love Kikwang?”

“L-Love?!” Junhyung practically shouts, his eyes widening behind the black aviator glasses he’s sporting. How the hell was the maknae so good at this when he hadn’t even experienced love himself?

“Where did you learn all of this crap, Woon?” A shrug follows Junhyung’s question, Dongwoon’s shoulders slumping as he pouts.

“I dunno, I guess I watch too many dramas?”

“You’re such a sap!” Junhyung laughs, his Adam’s apple bobbing in his throat from the hearty chuckle.

“Y-Ya! Do you want help or not?”

“Huh…ha, y-yeah just…” Junhyung trails off, his eyes now focusing in on the person who had just entered the room.

It was none other than Lee Kikwang, the person Junhyung's heart was currently racing a mile a minute for.

"What's everyone talking about?" Kikwang questions, plopping right down beside Junhyung and he thinks he's done it on purpose, because Kikwang is so close their bodies are pressed side by side. He juts his lips out too, and Junhyung mentally groans, clutching onto the fabric of his jeans as if it would prevent him from leaning over to claim those lips.

"Junnie hyung is gonna take you out, he has something special to tell you!" Dongwoon chirps brightly, ignoring the deadly glare Junhyung is currently sporting. "You'll go with him, right hyung?"

Kikwang nods eagerly, his eyes brightening up considerably as he turns to face Junhyung. "Of course, Junnie! Where are we going?" But Junhyung is too busy strangling the maknae in his mind to notice that Kikwang has a light blush on his cheeks, his mind running wild as he thinks of the possibilities of what could happen.

"Just for a walk, sound good?" Junhyung manages to say without any tension in his voice, even if he's beginning to feel his nerves short circuit. Kikwang's eager smile is enough to settle the nerves though, as Junhyung heaves himself off the couch and holds his hands out for the younger. Junhyung ignores the maknae's goodbye, because his mind was too focused on the feel of Kikwang's hand sliding into his and he almost forgets to actually pull the other up.

But it's Kikwang who keeps a pair of their hands together, his slender fingers lacing with Junhyung's short ones and neither of them don't voice it, but they both think it's a perfect match.

Silence. It's eating away at both of them as they walk, still hand-in-hand through the streets of downtown Seoul. They're recognized by fans and there are a few squeals and some pictures taken, but luckily, it's nothing much because it's getting quite late out. Kikwang is definitely more quiet than usual and his cheeks are slightly tinted with a rosy blush, his eyes cast downward, zoning out as he locks his vision on their interlaced fingers.

Why hadn't Junhyung let go yet? Why hadn't he let go yet? It was normal for most of the members to hold hands, but only on rare occasions was he ever this close with Junhyung. He wouldn't make any complaints though, because Junhyung's hand was warm and comforting. It just fit, there was no other explanation for it.

"Kiki?" The older male questions, his voice soft and warm, and Kikwang swears he could drown in that velvety smooth voice of his.

"Yes, Junnie?" Kikwang chimes cutely, his eyesmile brightening once he looks up at the other. Junhyung stays quiet, his head tilting to get a better view of the one beside him. He never really pinned Kikwang as beautiful, just handsome and really y, but with the way the soft light from the sunset was coating the male's milky skin, Junhyung realizes that Kikwang is more beautiful than anyone he's ever laid eyes on.

And without even thinking, Junhyung speaks, "You're really beautiful." Now it's not just the sunlight making Kikwang's looks glow, it's the tomato red blush that's conquering his face as well.

"D-Don't say things like that," the dancer whines, peeking up at Junhyung before giving off a stubborn huff. "You're making me blush." The victorious grin on Junhyung's lips doesn't go unnoticed and Kikwang deepens his pout, wiggling his hand free while stomping off, leaving behind a laughing Junhyung.

- - -

Once Junhyung catches up to Kikwang, he slings his thin arm around the boy's waist and tugs him over, pressing a daring kiss to his cheek. "Don't walk off like that, what if something had happened to you?"

"I'm not a girl," Kikwang grumbles, pushing away from the other, a pout still firmly planted upon his lips. "If anything had happened, I could have taken care of myself."

"Are you sure about that? You're an idol...anything could have happened to you," Junhyung frowns at the thought, protectively pulling Kikwang into his arms, crushing the boy to his chest. "Idiot, I care about you." He finishes under a soft mumble, his eyes closing as soon as his arms tighten around the other.

"I care about hyung too." Kikwang pretends to sniffle a few times, keeping the adorable pout on his lips as he looks up.

"Not in the same way," Junhyung mutters, hoping the other hadn't heard him, but the dazed and widened eyes tell him differently.

"What do you mean, Junhyung?" Kikwang over his lips, Junhyung watching the very action and practically drooling from the sight of those glistening, plump lips.

"You honestly don't know, do you?" Junhyung scoffs, his hand cupping the younger male's chin as his thumb brushes over that tantalizing lower lip; plump, pink and just begging for Junhyung's touch.

"Junhyung," he gasps softly, his lips puckering ever so slightly to press a small kiss onto the pad of Junhyung's thumb.

"Let me kiss you," Junhyung mumbles under his breath, slowly leaning in to the point where their breath was mixing. Kikwang was in a state of shock, never having thought he'd get a chance to do this.

"Kiss me, please." He whispers, his lips parted and his eyes round, almost pleading with Junhyung. 

And that's all it took for Junhyung's hands to cup the younger's cheeks once more, closing the space between their mouths. When their lips finally touch, Junhyung's heart falls and then shoots straight out of his chest, a small set of fireworks replacing it. It felt so right to have those lips mold with his own, moving in perfect harmony as Kikwang's arms encircle Junhyung's neck and he slides closer.

After a few minutes of loving kisses and a few slips of tongue, Junhyung pulls back, half breathless and completely ecstatic. "Kiki," he breathes out onto the other's lips, his eyes dropping to find Kikwang's lower lip quivering. "Baby, I've always wanted this."

Kikwang's heart stutters to a stop when he's called baby and it almost forgets to start beating when he realizes what Junhyung just said, about wanting this, because he too wanted nothing more than to have Junhyung hold him, kiss him, love him.

And he'd be damned if he let anyone else feel this way with Junhyung.

Once the pair make it home, later than expected due to the frequent stops just to steal another kiss from each other, they sneak back into their shared room without a sound, as to not wake the other members up, and slip into their own beds. Kikwang's heart has finally managed to beat at a normal rate, while Junhyung is laying in bed with his eyes wide and his heart racing, because he's desperate to get another kiss from the one across the room.

He shoots up, huffing frustratedly before calling out to the younger boy, "I still want to kiss you good night." And that's all it takes for Kikwang to fall out of bed, feet hitting the floor faster than ever as he rushes to Junhyung and all but jumps onto him, limbs encircling the male as their lips collide. And that's how the night goes, filled with kisses and touches, until they're tired and dozing off in each other's arms.

""Junnie-ah, let's go on a date tomorrow," Kikwang whispers, more so to himself now that Junhyung is silently snoring beside him. "I'll choose where, it's something I've always wanted to do, okay?" Kikwang nods before his eyes slip close, resting his head on the broad chest before him, all while thinking about how perfect this day has gone.


a/n: whoo~ there you go, first chapter up! how'd you like it? fluff is harder for me, I think T^T but I hope you enjoy this update, I'll be working on the next chapter shortly~! ^^