Dating time!

Secret Garden...

Yoseob's POV


************Flashback************


"Hyung, do you and noona go on a date often?" - Dongwoon asked me while we were helping Hyunseung hyung preparing dinner. It was a BEAST's party to congrate Gikwang, Dongwoon and me on our university entrance test, and Gikwang would know he was gonna be in the family too, officially.

"Huhm... No. We just hang out at her house or mine, but most of the time we're talking about the study and tests and---"

"Woo someone is loosing their romance!" - 'The King of Romance' suddenly said - "Seobie ah you should take her somewhere romantic to heat up your relationship~"

"W..what do you mean h...heat up hyung?" - I blushed at his words.

"Haha, aigoo Seobie ah, don't tell me you did something naughty~ Why are you like this, I just mean 'keeping your relationship sweet and showing her your love' lah~" - Hyunseung patted my head and started laughing along with Dongwoon.

"Y...yah~! I wasn't being a ert hyung! Just not sure what you mean..." - My cheeks were the color of tomatoes then. To make it worse, Junhyung just popped in the kitchen to take his coke and heard the stories.

"What? Yoseobie? ert? Hey don't tell me you and Haewon---" - He raised his eyebrow at me when oppening his coke.

"ANIYA!!!!!!!! Why are you like this?" - I covered my ears and stomped my feet.

"Haha ok ok don't tease my baby Seob anymore or he's gonna cry and we have to call Haewon here to make him feel better." - Hyunseung hugged me, trying to end his joke... with ANOTHER one!

"HYUNG~~~!!!" - I whined, everyone in the kitchen bursted into laughters.

"Arasseo. Back to the main point. So do you know any places to take her to?" - Hyunseung let go of me and continue cooking. Dongwoon finished his prepare-the-ingredients job and sat at the dinner table, listening, and Junhyung just left the kitchen to go watch TV with Doojoon and Gikwang.

"Actually, no hyung." - I sighed. I didn't have a girlfriend before, so I didn't bother to find places for dating. But I think I have to do it now - "And I do want to surprise her with a romantic date for our anniversary... You know, from the day we first met..."

"How about a fair hyung? The place with all the games and excited rides, you can win her some stuff animals too! Your stuff unicorn for me back then when we once hung out at the fair was daebak! I still keep it kya~!" - Dongwoon was excited with his idea.

"Not bad Woonie. But the fair is kinda noisy. I heard Haewon doesn't like crowded places?" - Hyunseung asked.

"Nae, she doesn't like crowded places." - I remembered when we were at the high school festival and giggled - "Ans so do I, I'll have to keep my eyes on her all the time or she will be snatching away by wolves!"

They both looked at me, questioning why I said that... But eventually they gave up.


"I know a place. It was a big beautiful grass field, with open space. Couples do love to hang out there in weekend, but weekdays are not so crowded. You can have a picnic, or kite flying there... Many activities. It will be more romantic at the sunset..." - Hyunseung told me about the place.

"I bet Haewon gonna love it hyung! Where is it?"


***********End of flashback***********


"We're here~!" - I grinned. Hyunseung was right. The place was seperated from the crowded street and buildings coz it was nearly at the outside of the city. A beautiful meadow, with birds singing and gorgeous sunshines lying on the green grass, and a big tree at the middle, giving some shades. It was Monday, so noone was there, just the two of us.

"Wow! I don't know we have a place like this here! So beautiful~!" - she got off and smiled when she saw the scene.

"Let's go~"


I leaned my bicycle next to the big tree, and sat down at the fluffy grass. Haewon must like this place, she was running around giggling in the sunshine. I took out my camera and captured a few pictures of her playing in the meadow... She looked like an angel. Suddenly, she stopped running and sat down, looking at something in the grass. I zoomed the camera to her face and I could see she was surprised, then her lips curved up to form a smile as she picked up a little white rabbit and put in on her palm. I quickly snapped a picture of it before she stood up and ran to me.


"OPPA~! Look what I found~!"

"So cute. It looks just like you." - I looked at the tiny fluffy rabbit in her palms.

"I think it looks like you! Look at the eyes!" - She turned the rabbit to her and started talking with it - "Isn't you lovely like Seobie oppa, aegi?"

"Maybe I was wrong. You are much cuter than that little aegi." - I chuckled - "Well, are you gonna keep it?"

"Aniya. The parents must be here somewhere. I know they are looking for their aegi." - Just seconds later, a pair of white rabbits showed up in front of us, sniffing around and turned their heads to us.

"I think the parents are here!"

"Awww, here's your aegi~" - She put the baby rabbit in the grass in front of us and it ran to the other two. They sniffed each other and ran away together.

"What a cute family." - She giggled and put her head on my shoulder.

"Someday we will be like them too~" - I beamed. Then realized I was a bit straightforward as Haewon stopped giggling and she was a bit uneasy next to me...


'Aish babo babo babo...' - I scolded myself. She was happy a moment ago and I turned it into an awkward mood seconds later...


"Nae." - Haewon shyly said and linked her hand with me.


My heart just fluttered as I heard what she said... I held her hand a bit tighter... She wants to be with me... I looked down and see her beautiful face, half of which was hidden behind the stream of her hair, but still I could see the flushed cheeks and a happy smile...

"Haewon, do you know what day today is?" - I her hair lightly with my free hand.

"Today?" - She looked up, confused - "Aniya."

"How could you forget that?" - I put on my sulky face and pouted, crossing my arms at my chest.

"I... I really can't remember..." - She stared into space, searching in her memories to find answer.

"It's been one year since the day we first met. Don't you remember? The day I poured the soda on your uniform and you knew that I was the jerk that gonna accompany you for a whole school year?" - I reminded her.

"Ahhh~ That day! It has already been a year?" - She said, excitingly.

"Um huhm. Back then you create so much trouble for me you know that?" - I pinched her nose.

"Nae, I know. And seeing you cluelessly getting all the blame was fun~!" - She teased me and started to laugh.

"Yah, you still teasing me now?" - I reached for her but she was faster and already ran away.

"Haha, nae~! And when I tripped you, your face looks hilarious oppa~!" - She threw me the final shot to get me on my feet and chased after her.

"WAIT UNTIL I GET YOU!"


We were running around the meadow... Well, I remembered saying this kind of game was just for super cheesy couple, but now I'm playing it. But it isn't cheesy at all, or I must have the fastest girlfriend ever!


"Yah, stop running. I'm tired~" - I whined.

She just stopped and turned back to look at me, who was breathing heavily and stopped running already.

"What kind of BEAST are you? Can't even catch me~ I'm just a helpless BEAUTY!"  - She teased me again while smiling.

"Helpless? You are the fastest BEAUTY I have ever known!"

"Ah, wait, how many beauties have you tried to seduce before me huh?" - She put her hands on the hips, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Huhm... Let's see..." - I pretended to think and slowly approached her - "How about... None?" - I smiled and grabbed her hands, pulled her closer... - "You are my one and only love, know that?"

She blushed. And I was not saying that to get her, but I really meant it. She burried her face in my chest - "Oppa, I love you."

"I always love hearing you saying that." - I hugged her back, breathed in the scent in her hair. - "By the way..."

"Nae?" - She looked up with her puppy eyes.

"Got cha!" - I playfully squeezed her as a victory ceremony.

"Yah~! you cheat again! I'm so not gonna play with you next time~!" - She struggled to get out of my grip, laughing.


I let her go and lying on the soft grass. Haewon lay next to me, with her stomach on the ground and lifted her legs up, swinging in the air...


"Haewon~" - I cutely said.

"Nae Seobie?" - She always called me Seobie when I acted cute.

"Seobie want a kiss~" - I playfully closed my eyes and puckered my lips.

"Aish, such a kid." - She reached to my face and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Aniya~ Not there~!" - I opened my eyes and pouted. She just couldn't take it and laughed out loud at my childish.

I sat up and put my hand in the pocket, grabbed something and hid my hands behind my back, "I have something for you. Choose one.", I brought my fists in front of her and smiled widely. Haewon sat up and looked at my fists carefully.

"This one." - She chose the right one. I giggled and opened it. It was empty.

"Wrong answer! The punisment is a kiss for Seobie~ This time do it right~" - I hid my hands behind my back again, closed my eyes and puckered my lips. I could hear a sigh from her as she leaned closer and pecked my lips.

"Ok try again~!" - I brought out the handgrips, smiling.

"This one!" - She chose the right hand again.

I laughed. But before I could open my right fist, she held it tight and said, "Open the left one Seobie!"

"Nae?"

"I chose the right hand, so if I got the correct one your left hand would be empty. I don't want you to open the right one, open the left one for me~!" - She said and made me open the left hand, which was empty - "Yay, so I was correct!" - She beamed and looked at me, smirking - "Or you was cheating..." - She made me opened the right hand as well, but she was right, I was cheating so the right hand was also empty.

"You are so sharp Haewon ah keke. That's my girlfriend~" - I used aegyo on her to get her distracted, but I failed.

"Ah ah, you are not gonna get away this time. Cheater~" - She tickled me.

"Yah yah~ Ok ok I give up. Close your eyes and reach your hands out, I'll give it to you!" - She did what was told and grinned happily - "No peeking!"

"Arasseo."


I put my hand in the pocket and pulled out a bracelet, which I had spent a whole day wandering around to find... I wanted something special and could match her elegant wrist.


Wrapped it around her wrist and clicked it close, I smiled, satisfied, - "Ok you can open your eyes now."

Haewon opened her eyes and looked at the bracelet on her left wrist, "Awww so cute! Thank you~!", she stood up and grabbed my hand, "Come! I have something for you too!"

"Jinjja? What? Where?" - I was surprised. She didn't know what day today is, yet I still have something?


She pulled me to the tree, where we put our bags and I leaned my bicycle to. Sat me under the tree, she picked her bag up, searching for something.


"Close your eyes, don't peek~!" - She demanded, while holding something inside her bag.

"I was so excited~ I have present too~!" - I closed my eyes and reach my hands out.


I felt something on my palms... Not one, but two... Flat and oval shape... What are these?


"Open your eyes. I hope you will like it."

"WOW! So beautiful~!!!" - I couldn't hold back the excitement when I saw the gift.


They were a pair of white sneakers,which has a colorful "Yoseob" decorated on one, and "Haewon" on the other. They looked super cute, and I loved it coz I could see it everytime I missed her.

"It took a long time to do, but I think you will love it so I keep on drawing and decorating." - She sheepishly smiled.

"You mean you did this? This was your artwork?"

"Nae."

"I super love them~!" - I hugged the sneakers - "Thank you Haewon~ But... Why did I get a gift?"

"Silly oppa, it was not only you who remember the first day we met."

"So you remember? Yah and you acted like you didn't?" - I frowned.

"Keke, I just wanna play along with you~"


I pouted and fell on my back, lying on the ground and hugging the sneakers. Haewon laughed and suddenly got closer...


"This is the best date ever. Thank you oppa." - She flashed me a grateful smile and leaned closer to kiss me, shyly. We have been together for nearly three months and I still couldn't control my heart everytime we kissed. Her cheeks flushed as I reached my hand out and pulled her on top of me. I gently tucked some strands of her hair behind her ear, then held her face in my hands. I could feel the heat on her cheeks, the passion in her kiss and the need when she slipped her slender fingers through my hair... She broke the kiss and smiled at me, tracing my face with her finger. I let her slid off me and lay on my arm, snuggled closed to my chest. It was the most peaceful feeling on earth.. Being next to the girl that I loved with all my heart, knowing that she loves me as much as I do...

 

---------------------------

As promise, I updated another chapter~^^ I'm sorry I was this late, my laptop was out of battery =.=" So I have to wait for it to recharge and do my stuff, and I forgot all about the update thing till now *bow* Really sorry~~~

Is it sweet enough? I hope it is^^ And I'm doing a huge thing, I mean huge, I will tell you what it is when I get some "results" back~ Hopefully, I will give you good news^^

Enjoy this chapter and start a new energetic week nae~? I love you guys so much!

And here's some cute gif of Seobie, our sweet "cheater" keke

Yoseob: What? Who called me a cheater?

Me: A..aniya^^ Continue with your work oppa~

Yoseob: I got my eyes on you, young lady!

Me: *gulp* Saranghae oppa~ *act aegyo*

Yoseob: You think you can beat aegyo king huh? Aniya~~~

Me: Awww you are just too cute let me hug you oppa~~~ *hug* Let's sleep~! I'd better go now, it's late, see you next weekend my dear~<3 Annyeong~