Part 1

Full of Love

Students rushed out of their classrooms when the bell rang. Chatters filled the hallway, but all this stopped when 2 boys walked out from the bathroom. The taller one was joking around while the shorter one was just smiling and nodding. 

"Ah~ Hyung~ What to do? Summer is coming!" A whiny voice interrupted the silence. A blob of red hair appeared, catching the attention of the whole student body, including both the two boys. Long blonde hair popped out next, and everyone gasped. A boy around 15 walked down the hallway with the red head, completely oblivious to the curious gaze. "Tae, why are you so worked up? It's just summer..." The red head pouted. "You have a long time to do whatever you like, so stop whinning." The blonde continued. The red head smirked. "Then you should get a hair cut!" The boy emphasised his words by lightly pulling the end of the blonde's hair. Both of them continued joking around, not noticing the approaching two boys.

"Excuse me..." The tall frog-like boy said. The blonde stopped what he was doing abruptly. The red head blushed and hid behind the taller other. "Yes?"

"My name is Choi Minho. I know it weird but can I have your number?" Minho said. The blonde looked behind him only to see a sadden Taemin.

"U-Uh... I... I have to go! How about you two exchange numbers!" The blonde said before running pass the basketball player. 

The blonde ran but not a few steps later, he bumped into someone. Time seemed to have slowed down as the blonde boy regained his footing. His unusual colored grey eyes glanced over to puppy eyes which belonged to the someone he had bumped. "Sorry!" He said before rushing off, leaving a strawberry-mint sent behind. 

 

The blonde stood behind a wall, taking in quick breaths. He slid down the wall and reached his hands into his pocket, only to realise his phone was gone. He shot up from where he squatted and groaned. "My phone~" He whined. He puffed out his cheeks before turning back to the library which was where the shortcut he had taken was. He kneeled down and took small steps, looking under the tables to see if he had dropped his phone there. Just when he was about to give up, he heard a familiar ring tone. He widened his eyes and shot up, knocking his head against the table. He pouted and rubbed his sore spot. He found his phone neatly placed between two books. Thinking that Taemin was calling him, he took the phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"..."

"Hello?" he repeated.

The blonde pouted.

"Hello, hello, hello, hello?"

"..."

Still no answer.

A laughter errupted from the other line and the blonde took notice of the melodious tone that was laced to it. "You're so cute." A slightly deep and mischievious voice said, causing the blonde to blush. He took the phone away from his ear and shut the phone, ending the call. He scrolled through the contacts for Taemin's name but found out that all his friends' numbers was deleted and his messages too. "Bwoya..." he muttered in disbelief. Just then, a message came into view.

 

To: The Cutie, Kibummie~

Just save my number as 'Jjong'! We'll be chatting with each other plenty from now on! Keke~ Bye bye!

 

Kibum couldn't help but giggle. "Jjong..." He muttered.

 

 

 

[A/N]: A short update first! Hope it isn't boring as I think it is... Anyway, I promise the story will get more better as it continues! Stay tune! ( ~ °_°)~ *Don't leave...*