Chapter 6

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“Good morning,Ji Eun!!”,Sungjong ran over and linked his arms with Ji Eun’s.”Anyong,Sungjongie”,she smiled.”Omo!JJi Eun just gave me a nickname.Hyung,did you see that?Ji Eun likes me more!”,Sungjong boasted and looked at Woohyun proudly.

“Pshh,its just a nickname”,Woohyun stuck his tongue out.”You are just jealous”,Sungjong raised his head up.”Shut up,maknae.Hello,Ji Eun.How are you doing?Fine?”,Sunggyu had both of his hands in his pockets.”Hmm,I am doing very good!”,Ji Eun replied.

“Old gyu,tsk tsk tsk”,Hoya shook his head,disagree.”Even the way you talk to a girl are so old!”,Hoya laughed.The other Infinite boys laughed along and Sunggyu’s face grew red as a tomato.Myungsoo just remained quiet and stared at Ji Eun for a long time.*Why am I staring at her each time I see her?Why..does she attracts me so much?*,Myungsoo frowned.

“Yah,why are you staring at her?”,Dongwoo teased when he noticed him staring.”I didn’t”,Myungsoo denied and quickly looked away.”I just followed your gaze and I saw you staring at her.Why?Do you like her?”,Dongwoo smirked.Myungsoo just couldn’t hide anything from Dongwoo because he knew him too well.Of course,Dongwoo had been in the same room as him since they debuted.”N-no”,Myungsoo stammered.”Pshh,stop lying.Its not ordinary for our mighty cool L to even stuttered”,Dongwoo laughed.

“Argh,just shut up hyung”,Myungsoo shrugged and pushed Dongwoo away.”You cant hide from mee~~~”,Dongwoo guffawed.”What is going on here?”,Sungyeol came over and joined in the conversation.”L likes Ji-“,Dongwoo’s mouth was immediately cupped by Myungsoo.”Stop sprouting nonsense with that big mouth of yours,hyung!”,Myungsoo grew red.”Did L..just blushed?”,Sungyeol gaped in disbelief.

“What?L HYUNG BLUSHED?”,Sungjong ran over.Ji Eun heard what Sungjong said and she turned to look at Myungsoo.Myungsoo noticed her staring and he quickly gave her a glare that made her looked away immediately.

“Guys!Recording in 2 minutes!”,the WGM staff announced.”Let’s get prepared now,stop playing”,Sunggyu said.The boys quickly stopped teasing Myungsoo and straightened their clothes.Myungsoo cleared his throat and avoided any direct eye contact with Ji Eun.Woohyun who was looking at Myungsoo,sighed.*Myungsoo has interest in her?*

--

“A date”,Cho PD simply said.”What date?”,Sungyeol asked.”This will be the first date of Ji Eun shii and you boys”,Cho PD smiled.”A date,with 7 of them?”,Ji Eun gasped.

“Yes,of course.They are all your husband!”,Cho PD laughed.”I know this will be quite difficult but we are going to film this in a Lotte World.Since there will be many people,try to act natural as possible.And,most importantly,skinship!WGM viewers love skinship a lot!So,I am hoping at least one of you will be able to hold your wife’s hand today”,he happily said.

“I  will be glad to do the job”,Woohyun grinned.”Hey!I wanted to do it too!”,Sungjong pouted.The others shyly looked at Ji Eun and blushed.”Okay okay,let’s just film according to the flow okay?Let’s move to Lotte World now.Remember,act natural!”,Cho PD wagged his fingers at them before going into the car.

“Okay guys,lets do this right okay!Fighting!”,Sunggyu smiled.”Fighting”,Ji Eun and the boys said together.*Ahh,date with her*,Woohyun glanced at Ji Eun and smiled to himself secretly.

 

-end-