Chapter 19

I Got Married To Infinite

 

 

 

None of them moved,even a little.Ji Eun was as stiff as a stone while Myungsoo still had his arms around her while snuggling closer into her neck.He didn’t feel like letting go at all.*This feels extremely good*.

Ji Eun gulped and shifted her eyes to look at Myungsoo’s arms who were now tightening around her,in a comfortable way.Her heart was kicking so hard in her chest and she felt herself grew hotter.

“SURPRISE!!!”,the door to the waiting room suddenly burst opened and Ji Eun jumped in her seat.A ‘thud’ could be heard as something fell to the ground.

Both Myungsoo and Ji Eun eyes were now on their visitors who were staring at them from the door.It was the Infinite’s boys.They had planned to surprise both Ji Eun and Myungsoo by bringing lunch boxes(More to Woohyun’s suggestion so that he could keep an eye on Myungsoo).

The bag of lunch boxes that were held by Woohyun dropped to the ground when he saw what they were doing.It wasn’t filming yet,so why the hell are they hugging,moreover in the waiting room where no one else was in there?He glared at Myungsoo who still had his arms around her,showing no sign of letting her go.

“Err…”,Sungyeol tried to break the awkwardness in the air.Sunggyu noticed the tension between Myungsoo and Woohyun and quickly tried to cut it away.”Hey,there were still some snacks in the car.Let’s grab it”,Sunggyu tugged on Woohyun’s shoulder and tried to pull him away.

Ji Eun immediately pulled Myungsoo arms away from her as he frowned in disagree.She really wanted to run over and explained the situation to Woohyun,but seeing how Woohyun looked like at that moment,her conscious held her back.

Myungsoo took a look at Ji Eun and then to Woohyun,before sending him a smirk.Woohyun stepped forward,wanting to give him a good punch,but his arms were held back tightly by Sunggyu who wanted to stop the fight.”Let’s go,Woohyun.I am sure Ji Eun is hungry”,Sunggyu whispered.

Upon hearing Ji Eun’s name,Woohyun’s eyes softened and he looked at Ji Eun for one last time before walking away with Sunggyu.He hated to admit it,but the truth was,he really felt jealous,extremely jealous.

--

The whole ‘surprise’ lunch boxes party was ruined with the silence and Sungyeol’s lame joke.None of them spoke much especially Woohyun,Myungsoo and Ji Eun.The other boys tried to make the atmosphere more lively but failed.

“Soo,hyung,why were you hugging her earlier?”,the innocent maknae asked as he munched on his favorite crackers.Oh,how naïve was he to ask that question.His hyungs immediately send him a look,Hoya gesturing him to zip his lips.

Woohyun’s expression turned more and more unpleasant.He already had a hard time shoving rice into his mouth as his mind kept replaying the scene earlier,moreover now that Sungjong had mentioned it,he completely lost his appetite.

“Why,can’t I hug her?”,Myungsoo replied,as if it was the most natural thing ever.Woohyun threw the plastic spoon into his lunch box and stood up.Ji Eun flinched,obviously knew he was angered.

“Hhahahaha,yeah yeah.I like to hug Ji Eun too!”,Dongwoo quickly helped and pulled Ji Eun into a friendly hug.

“Nope,I am not like any of you who like to hug her because you think she is cute or as a sister.I like to hug her as someone who wanted to be with her by her side.I like her,not as a screen couple,but a real life couple”,L confessed and took Ji Eun’s hands before giving it a squeeze.

Ji Eun tried to pull back but Myungsoo tugged on her hands tighter.Woohyun stared at Myungsoo in disbelief.*He didn’t just confess in front of all of us*.“You are willing to accept me,don’t you,Ji Eun?”,L smiled and reached out to brush her bangs away.

Ji Eun couldn’t answer.She didn’t know what to do.She secretly glanced at Woohyun who avoided her gaze.Somehow,Woohyun felt defeated by Myungsoo.He was a step earlier than him,although Woohyun had already shown out his affection towards Ji Eun.L still won by his confession.

Thankfully,Cho PD came in at that moment.”The filming will starts in 5 minutes.Get ready”,he said and gestured both Ji Eun and Myungsoo to prepare.

“Neh..PD-nim..”,Ji Eun whispered.”I..I need to freshen up my make up”,she murmured and left the boys before they could complicate the situation more.

 

-END-