Chapter 4

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“So,the first scene will be your first meeting,in a park”,Cho PD pointed towards the park across the road.”Ji Eun-shii,even though you know who your husbands are”,he smiled at the ‘husbands’ word.”Act surprise,can you?”.

“Neh,gangdongnim”,she quickly nodded in reply.”So,boys,you will be entering one by one,introduce yourselves.Let’s start with our leader,can we?”,Cho PD looked towards Sunggyu.”Sure”,he bowed and the stylist quickly came to him and did the last make up on his face.

Ji Eun headed to the park with a nervous feeling tingling in her heart.*You can do it!Fighting!*.She sat herself on a bench and took a deep breath.”Okay!We are starting in,3..2..1!”,one of the staff hollered.

The filming started with the camera zoomed towards Ji Eun who was sitting on the bench.She played with her fingers nervously.Cho PD smiled delightfully when he noticed how great her nervous act was,but truthfully,she was extremely nervous.The writers gave her a signal to ask her to speak a few words.

“Hmm..who could my husband be?”,she bit her lips and looked around the park.”It couldn’t be..Im Si Wan-shii from Ze:a right?”,she adlibbed.Cho PD nooded with satisfaction.”Or would it be..Sunggyu from Infinite?”.

Just as she finished off her sentences,Sunggyu walked in from the other side with a confident smile plastered on his lips.He walked towards Ji Eun with his eye smile and Ji Eun squinted her eyes to see whether Sunggyu was opening his eyes or not.When Sunggyu neared her,she quickly let out a gasp.”Its really Sunggyu?”,she whispered to herself.

“Anyonghaseyo,I am your husband,Kim Sunggyu”,Sunggyu bowed and reached out his hands for a handshake.”Oh,anyonghaseyo,I am your…wife,Lee Ji Eun”,she blushed and took his hands.

“You are so pretty”,Sunggyu praised and squeezed her hands that was in his grasp.”Ah,thank you.You are so handsome too”,she smiled.”Hey hey!Hands off my wifey!”,Woohyun came out of nowhere and pulled their hands away from each other.”Anyong,wifey!I am husband,Nam Woohyun!You can call me Namu..just because you are my wifeee~~”,he beamed and gave her a quick hug.

Ji Eun’s heart skipped a beat when Woohyun hugged her and she inhaled his sweet Calvin Klein cologne smell.*Hmm,its so comforting*.”Huh?You are my husband too?”,she quickly gained her senses back.”Of course!But you can make me husband number 1.Just let the other 6 be our butlers”,Woohyun sweetly smiled.

“Eh?6?What do you mean by other 6?”,she said.”Aish,you ruined our plan,Nam Woohyun”,Sunggyu smacked his head.”Come out now,boys”,Sunggyu sighed.Then,the other 5 came out from their hiding place with different expression on each of their face.Sungjong skipped towards Ji Eun with a cute grin.”We are all your husbands!”,Sungyeol spreaded his arms wide,as if to show the sign ‘Ta-da!’.

“Anyonghaseyo!I am your maknae husband,Lee Sungjong!”,he waved and snuck a piece of lemon candy into Ji Eun’s hands.”That’s our love candy.It represent you and me!”.Ji Eun giggled.Her nervousness was now gone and she could hardly felt that this was a recording.Everything seems natural and there were no awkwardness like how she imagined.But there was one thing that was bothering her.Kim Myungsoo.Sungyeol,Hoya and Dongwoo introduced themselves to her after Sungjong happily and now there was only Myungsoo left.

Myungsoo walked to her with the smirk earlier when she saw him in the make up room.He stared straight into her eyes without blinking.Ji Eun felt her cheeks burning even though she knew this was just for the show.”Hello,my name is L”,the corner of his lips twitched a little bit upward.”And I am your husband too”.

“O-h,hi-hii,I am Lee Ji Eun,yo-u,you-r,your”,”Wife”,Myungsoo finished off her words.”Ah..neh”,she quickly looked away from Myungsoo’s intense stare.And…”Anyonghaseyo!We are Infinite,and from today onwards,we are you husbands!We will try our best to fulfill our duty as your husbands”,all the boys said the same time as if it was a chant.Ji Eun couldn’t help but laughed at her ‘husbands’ acts.”And from today onwards,I am the wife of all of you and I will try my best to be a great wife”,she smiled.

“And!Cut!”,Cho PD said and smiled.”Great job,guys!”,he put out a thumbs up.The boys relaxed their shoulders and wiped their sweats away.”Phew,that was tough.I swore my heart would had popped out when I touched her hand”,Sungjong sighed contently.”Her hands..were so soft”,Sungjong dreamily said.”!Dont touch my wife!”,Woohyun slapped Sungjong’s arms.”Hey!She is my wife too!”,he pouted.

“She is the wife of all of us now.So stop argueing”,Dongwoo smiled.”Yeah”,Hoya looked towards Ji Eun.”This is going to be fun!”,Sungyeol squealed.

 

-end-