Chapter 31

I Got Married To Infinite

A month passed by in a blink of eyes.Woohyun and Ji Eun had a very great time together in the month time,knowing more about each other.Ji Eun grew closer to the Nam family and still found it odd that Mrs Nam would sometime regard her as if she knew her for a long time.Though,she didn’t question about that any further for she thought she was just a warm and caring mother to her.

After the break,Woohyun had to return to Seoul to continue his activities with Infinite.He had gone back few days ahead of Ji Eun who still need to film the remaining scene of her drama.It’s approximately a day before Ji Eun would return to Seoul and the time where Woohyun would get to see her after a week of not meeting each other.

Just right after the break,Infinite released their new single,Destiny.Their single hit first place in every music chart and it wasn’t something amusing about that because they are Infinite.They always do their best so they always gain the best too.

It was Friday where the boys would be promoting their new song in  Music Bank.The 7 of them just reunite after the long break and they had so much to talk about of what they did for their break.”I met up with my mum’s friend daughter that day and hell!She was freaking hot!”,Dongwoo blew a wolf-whistle.”Yah,intro her to me”,Hoya nudged his best friend’s shoulder.

“Go to Seo In Guk sunbae-nim”,Dongwoo laughed ferociously.He never get tired of the joke of Hoya’s Reply 1997 character role.”Tsk”,Hoya gave him a bored look and walked away.”What did you do on your break,Woohyun?I hadn’t heard anything from you yet”,Sunggyu questioned Woohyun who was busy texting on the couch.

‘I just finished my last scene,oppa.I urge Yuki to bring me back tonight!:D’-Ji Eun baby<3

Woohyun smiled after reading her text.Sunggyu stared at his lips that were curling upwards the whole day.*What is wrong with him?*”Nam Woohyun,are you listening to me?!”,he crossed his arms and squinted his already-small-eyes to show he was annoyed by Woohyun’s nonchanlance.

‘Great!I missed you so much!Can I go to your apartment tonight?Pretty pleasee~~*Insert puppy eyes*’,Woohyun texted back to her with his heart felt like exploding with excitement at the thoughts of finally having her in his arms again.

“Nam Woohyun!!!”,Sunggyu burst in anger and snatched his phone away from his hands.That’s when Woohyun finally realized his surrounding.He looked up from his empty hands that were occupied with his phone moments ago and noticed all the Infinite boys were staring at him suspiciously.L’s face wasn’t looking pleased at all.

“Is your phone much more interesting than talking to me?”,Sunggyu waved his phone in the air with a deep frown.”I am not helping on you this one,hyung.Sunggyu hyung has been calling for you like forever and you weren’t answering him at all”,Sungjong shrugged.

“Okay,I am sorry.Now,give me back my phone”,Woohyun held his palm out.”Is there something in the phone that we can’t see?”,Sungyeol went over to Sunggyu and raised his brows mischeviously at Woohyun.”No!Now give me back!”,Woohyun stood up from his seat and tried to steal his phone back but Sungyeol was faster.He took the phone from Sunggyu’s hand and ran across the room.”Nah-uh”,Sungyeol stuck his tongue out.

“Did you get yourself a girlfriend during the break?”,Dongwoo slung an arm around Woohyun’s shoulder.Woohyun’s face flushed red at the thought of Ji Eun and he couldn’t hide the smile on his lips.”Obviously yes!!”,Hoya cheered at his reaction.”Tell us who our hyung-sunim is!Hurry!”,Sungjong chirped.

“You get a girlfriend without me knowing?”,Sunggyu faked cry.”Is it Ji Eun?”,Sungyeol blurted out without much thought.The atmosphere suddenly turned cold and everyone turned to look at L.L clenched his fist together and looked away,as though he wasn’t affected at all.The tension was obvious and thick in the air and everyone couldn’t find any words coming out from their mouth anymore.

*Knock Knock*.”Infinite,let’s prepare.You guys are up next”,a female producer appeared at the door.”Ah,yes.Let’s..go”,Sunggyu coughed and headed to the door.One by one,the Infinite boys exited the room.L and Woohyun were the last one to go out.Woohyun watched L left the room before he followed after him.He looked at his back and guilt filled his heart.*I am sorry,L*.

--

Woohyun successfully snuck out from their dorm after making sure everyone was asleep.He looked at his watch on his wrist.10.43pm.*Ji Eun,please be awake*.He wore a cap that covered half of his face and a knitted sweater before heading out to Ji Eun’s condo.

He parked his car a few blocks away from Ji Eun’s apartment and got of.He looked around his surrounding to make sure no one was following him before getting into the lift.

*Ding*,the elevator door opened and Woohyun stepped out warily.He searched for her apartment number and stopped in front of a white door.He pressed the door bell,his heart beating in anticipation to watch Ji Eun appearing in front of him again.

The door opened,revealing Ji Eun who was wiping her wet hair with a towel and her in her cute Hello Kitty pyjamas.No words were needed to exchange as Woohyun just pulled her into his arms.His hands s around her waist and he rested his chin on her shoulder.Her sweet strawberry shampoo smell from her hair was lingering around his nose and Woohyun breathed in harder,not wanting to get rid of her scent from his nose anytime.

“I miss you so much,baby”,he whipered into her ears,his eyes closed.Ji Eun smiled and encircled her arms around his neck.She missed him a lot too and being in his arms again made her feel safe and warm.The both of them stayed in front of the door for a while,just enjoying the presence of each other.”We should really go in,oppa”,Ji Eun patted the back of his head.”Oh!Right,silly me”,he pulled back,chuckling.

Ji Eun stepped inside to let Woohyun in.Woohyun closed the door and looked around her small,cozy space.She was definitely a neat girl,looking at how she kept everything organized.”Have a seat,oppa.I will bring us some drinks”,she gestured towards the couch before heading towards the kitchen.

Woohyun didn’t like how she disappeared from his eye sight.He followed her into her kitchen and found her standing in front of the counter,making hot chocolate for them.He walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.”I really missed you so much”,he kissed her cheeks from the back.Ji Eun squirmed and giggled when his stubble touched her cheeks.It was ticklish.Having his face so close to hers,she could smell his aftershave.

“I know you miss me,oppa.You told me in the morning,afternoon and night,even just now before you came in”,she chuckled and put two marshmallows into each cups.”So now you are complaining that I missed you too much?”,he whined.”Nope,I loved it so much that I just feel like bragging about how loving and cheesy my boyfriend is to anyone I talk to”,she lifted the cups in her hands,placed a kiss on his cheek before walking towards her living room.

Woohyun just followed her with a big grin on his face.The two sat on the couch and watched a romance-comedy movie.Woohyun had his arms around Ji  Eun and Ji Eun was resting comfortably on his chest.While watching,the two caught up with each other with random chats.When the movie came to an end,Woohyun looked down at his girl.He wasn’t surprised to find her sleeping already.*She is tired*,he brushed her bangs that were poking her eyes.

He then shifted her closer into his arms to make her sleep better and draped a blanket around her to keep her warm.”Sleep well”,he leaned closer and pressed his lips gently on her forehead.

 

-End-