Chapter 30

I Got Married To Infinite

Woohyun drove into a small nerighbourhood and stopped in front of a white,lovely house.Ji Eun leaned forward from her seat and bit her bottom lips nervously.”Here we are”,Woohyun patted the sterring with a wide grin.”I seriously think this isn’t a good idea,oppa”,she fiddled with her fingers.

Woohyun reached his hand out and placed it on top of hers.”It’s going to be okay,girl.I am here with you,right?”,he soothed.*It’s not the first time you have seen them though*.Ji Eun looked up and saw Woohyun’s anticipated face.She knew she won’t have the heart to tell him off now.She took a deep breath and nodded at him.

Woohyun’s stretched even wider.His took his hand off from hers and got out from the car after putting his shades on.He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for her.”I swear you are going to meet the best parents in the world”,he wrapped his fingers around her naturally and lead her to the entrance.

“Hyun!”,a voice greeted as the door slung open.”Hyung!”,Woohyun called.Ji Eun saw the man Woohyun described as ‘hyung’ and she immediately knew he was his brother.They had so much resemblance,especially his eyes and the way he smile.

Boohyun averted his gaze towards Ji Eun who was standing behind Woohyun with a shy smile.”Is this her?”,Boohyun gave Woohyun a teasing smile.Woohyun didn’t feel shy to admit at all.He pulled her into her arms and gave his brother a confident smile.A smile where a man felt proud to show that the woman belongs to him.”Omma!!Woohyun brought his girlfriend back!”,Boohyun announced as he stepped aside to let the couple in.

Ji Eun felt herself smiling when Boohyun described her as ‘Woohyun’s girlfriend’.No remarks will make her feel much more happier than this.Woohyun tugged on her hands and gestured towards the door.Ji Eun took a silent,deep breath before stepping into the cozy house.She looked around the interior and she immediately knew Woohyun grew up really well.The house wasn’t luxury nor fancy but it smells like home.A home where you will always feel reluctant to leave the house even for just a moment.

“Omo,look who is here”,a friendly voice made Ji Eun stopped looking around.She turned to the voice and immediately knew it was Woohyun’s mother.She had the same pair of warm,loving eyes.”You must be Ji Eun!Do you remember us?!”,Mrs Nam grinned as she wiped her hands on her apron.

“Remember…you?”,Ji Eun blinked in surprise.This was actually the first time they met according to her memories.Why would she asked whether she remembered them or not?Woohyun shot a panic look towards his mother and Mrs Nam quickly came to realize something too late.He had reminded her to act like it was their first meeting because Ji Eun won’t be able to recognize them.

“I am sorry for my wife,girl.What she meant was do we come out like your expectation?”,Mr Nam appeared behind his wife with a greeting smile.”Aigooo,omma you sure know how to make the atmosphere lively!!”,Boohyun laughed,trying to cut the awkwardness that was slowly building in the air.

“Of course ahbonim,omonim.You are just as kind as Woohyun oppa is”,she answered and looked at Woohyun expectantly.Woohyun squeezed her hands affectionately and bumped his forehead against hers.”You definitely made our son a romanticist”,Mr Nam laughed.”She always brings out the best from him.That’s why I always liked her”,Mrs Nam blurted.

The term ‘always’ made Ji Eun grew confused too.Why does it seems like Mrs Nam had known her for a long time?Before she could think any further,Mrs Nam’s words broke her bubble thoughts.”Let’s move to the dining room!I have prepare lots of food!”,Mrs Nam squealed and held Ji Eun’s arms.

Woohyun willingly let her hands go to let his mother lead his girlfriend to the dining room.It was a good thing that his mother and Ji Eun can get along well.Everyone got seated on the table and small chatters began to fill the teatime.”How did my immature brother confess to you?”,Boohyun popped a piece of pancake into his mouth before ruffling Woohyun’s hair.

“Yah,hyung!”,Woohyun grumbled as he fixed his messy hair.Ji Eun had the back of her hand on her lips to surpress her laughter.It was funny to see the usual cool,greasy Nam Woohyun turned into a small boy in front of his family.”How many siblings you have in your family,girl?”,Mr Nam casually started a conversation.

“It’s only me in the family,ahbonim”,she politely replied.”How about your parents,huh?”,he continued as he wanted to know more about her.Ji Eun grew silent at the question and she nibbled on her half eaten watermelon.The Nam family immediately knew Mr Nam had asked the wrong question.”I am so sorry if I reminded you of something bad and horrible”,Mr Nam apologized.

“No,no.It’s okay,ahbonim.Really”,she quickly retorted.”My parents…they passed away when I was 6”,she said in a low voice.*I know,Ji Eun.I know everything*,Woohyun thought.”I am so sorry”,Mrs Nam put her palm on top of hers before patting it a few times.Ji Eun looked at Mrs Nam with slightly tearful eyes.She really reminded her her own mother as well although her memories with her mother were short and blury.

“Now that you became our son’s girlfriend,we will be your parents too.So,don’t be sad over something that had passed,okay?”,Mrs Nam wiped a tear that trickled down her cheeks.”Don’t forget you get an oppa too”,Boohyun added with a wink.Ji Eun couldn’t help but giggle at Boohyun’s silliness.

“Hmm..does that means..you are asking her to marry to our Woohyun unofficially?”,Mr Nam raised a brow at his wife.”Well,I am sure that would happen sooner or later”,Mrs Nam said without hesitation.Ji  Eun felt heat creeping up her neck and Woohyun nudged her arms just to more.She lightly slapped his arms before Woohyun took it and tangled their fingers together instead with a chuckle.”Oh hoh,omma wants a daughter in law till she drools”,Boohyun teased.

“Yah”,Mrs Nam hit Boohyun on the head and everyone laughed at him yelping in pain.Ji Eun looked at each of them before staring at Woohyun in the end.Woohyun was laughing with his family and turned to face her when he realized she was staring.Woohyun leaned closer to plant a chaste kiss on her cheeks and Ji Eun felt butterflies flying in her stomach.*I am glad to have you in my life,Nam Woohyun*.

 

-End-

A typical warm hearted family but Infinite and more dramas are appearing in the upcoming chapters.

Please comment!