Chapter 29

I Got Married To Infinite

After the satisfying dinner,Woohyun decided take a stroll along the beach.The wind softly blew Ji Eun’s hair and a comfortable smile spread on her lips.Woohyun glanced at her through the corner of his eyes and he hoped the time would stop at that moment forever.

Both of them walked along the sea shore silently.The atmosphere wasn’t awkward at all,rather they felt like being beside each other were enough.There were several people on the beach too but they took no notice of the idols.

Woohyun and Ji Eun watched one couple walking towards them hand in hand from the opposite direction and they unknowingly glanced at their hands at the same time.Ji Eun looked away with blush evident on her face when she recalled the feeling of his hands around hers.”Ahem”,Woohyun purposely cleared his throat.”Want to take a sit?”,he suggested.Ji Eun nodded and they sat next to each other,facing the dark yet beautiful night sea.

Ji Eun took some sand in her hands and let the sand fell back to the ground through the spaces between her fingers.The sand felt so cold and smooth between her fingers and she giggled at the wonderful touch.Woohyun just stared at her with a content smile.”You know”,Woohyun softly threw some sand into the sea.Ji Eun looked at him expectantly.”Being at the beach makes me think of the day when L confessed to you in Jeju-do”,he mumbled with a heartbroken sigh.

“You were there?”,Ji Eun blinked at him with her large,round eyes.”I wasn’t exactly there to watch that scene but yeap,I am”,he nodded.”Oh…”,she didn’t know what to reply anymore.”Look,I am sorry for everything,okay?”,Woohyun turned himself so that his whole body was facing her.

“Oppa,there isn’t anything to be sorry when you were just there listening without any bad intention.And it’s not like I care about it or anything.I..dont have that kind of feelings towards L oppa and you have to know it too.That saves me from a lot of explaination”,she giggled.Woohyun tried to get what she meant by ‘he have to know it too’.”Explaination?Why must you explain things between L and you to me?”,the corner of his lips twitched into a mischevious smirk.

“I-you,I-“,Ji Eun didn’t know how she should explain it to him now.She just couldn’t blurt out that she likes him and that she have to explain it to him because he was giving her cold shoulders which she assume because of L’s affection towards her,right?”Stop being so nervous around me.I can feel that,you know.I won’t eat you up”,he rubbed her shoulder in a comforting manner.Ji Eun felt herself stiffened at his touch with her heart thumping against her chest.

Woohyun’s hand trailed down to her wrist and then swiftly intertwined their hands together.He scooted closer to her and lifted her cap a little bit higher so that he could have a better look at her beautiful face.”I am sorry for treating you so coldly for the past few months.I was being a jealous,selfish jerk”,he murmured softly as he stared right into her eyes.

“You were jealous of what?”,Ji Eun managed to croak out some words even though she was so nervous about their sudden closeness.She could practically feel his minty breath against her cheeks and his eyes were twinkling as the moonlight shined his face.She had to admit she kinda knew what he was jealous of but..it feels better to hear it directly from him,isn’t it?

“Jealous of you and L.Everything he did with you makes my heart burns in pain.I wish the reason behind your smiles and laughter was because of me.And only me”,he inched even nearer to her and wrapped his free arms around her small shoulders to close their gap.Their noses were already touching and they could feel the warmth of their bodies against each other.

“Why..?”,she whispered,afraid to make big movement with her lips.”First,you have to tell me why you reject L”,he rested his forehead on hers.”Isnt that obvious enough?”,she pouted as she gestured to her blushing cheeks.She was sure he already knew who is the one she had in her heart.Woohyun just leaned a little bit closer so that their lips touched.He jutted his lips forward to feel her lips better.Then he reluctantly pulled away.”God,you don’t know how long I have withstand myself from doing that to you”,Woohyun muttered.*Including all those years when you are not by my side*.

Ji Eun softly laughed.She liked the feeling of his lips so much.Woohyun claimed her lips once again,this time wrapping around his arms around her waist to embrace her.Ji Eun smiled between the kiss and encircled her arms around his neck.No words were needed to exchange to let them know about their feelings towards each other as they had already poured out everything in their very first kiss.

--

A car pulled by at Ji Eun’s filming site of the day.She noticed the car and beamed excitedly.”Yuki,I am going off.Bye!!”,she quickly grabbed her belongings and rushed towards the car.”Ji Eun!Wai-“,Yuki didnt even finish her words.Ji Eun had already entered the car.”What is wrong with this girl nowadays?She runs off right after she finished filming and didn’t even let me know who is she with.She better don’t involve herself into a scandal or I will make sure to smack her hard”,she mumbled and continued to her work.

Back in the car,Ji Eun looked at her boyfriend in shades with a big smile.No matter how many times she looked at him,he was always this good looking.”Hello,girlfriend”,Woohyun leaned towards her before pecking on her cheek,leaving his cologne scent lingering around her.Ji Eun smiled even wider when she felt his lips on her cheeks.”How are you today?”,Woohyun looked at her as he stepped on the accelerator.”Better now that I see you”,she giggled.

Days for them wouldn’t have been any better.Woohyun picked her up almost everyday after her filming where they would spend their time together for the rest of the day.Of course,they don’t go to places where many people are so that they won’t attract unwanted attention on them.They had promised to keep their relationship a secret until they find the suitable time to reveal it.It’s better that way,of course.

“How many time you missed me today?”,Woohyun curled a strand of hair behind her hair as they waited for the traffic light.”Not even once”,she tried to hide her laughter with her fist on her lips.”Sureee?”,he raised a brow at her.”Nope.You occupied my mind the whole day,oppa.I thought I just told you that yesterday?”,she tapped her chin.”I will never get enough hearing that from you,baby”,he chuckled and turned the steering wheel to the left cooly.

Ji Eun lightly hit his shoulder with a small laugh.”Where are we going today,oppa?”,she asked as she looked around.”My house”,he simply replied.”MWOH?!”,she chocked,startled.”I am not ready to see your parents yet,oppa!”.”My parents won’t eat you,baby.They are very kind and friendly”,he stated.*And they will be excited to know you are the chubby,young Ji Eun that I fell in love with*.

 

-END-

I feel so sad with the lacks of comments these day.:(.*Disheartened->Heart failure->Died->Story will be forever un-updated*,you don't want that to happen to me,do you?LOLOLOL