Chapter 27

I Got Married To Infinite

“Thank you,gangdongnim!”,Ji Eun slightly bowed at the man who was smiling back at her as he nodded.”Great job today,Ji Eun”,he patted her shoulder before walking away.Ji Eun watched the man left and a relief sigh escaped from her lips.She was finally done for the filming that day and she was glad that she did a great job in acting out the kiss scene.

“For an amateur,you sure had done a very good job for your first kiss scene”,a voice chuckled behind her.”It’s because I have an awesome oppa leading me throughout the filming”,she immediately turned around with a grin for she recognized who he was.”Aigoo,since when our maknae knows how to grab people’s heart so well?”.

“Still it’s kinda weird to kiss you,Jong Suk oppa”,she tapped her chin in thought.Jong Suk was the main lead that acted along Ji Eun in her drama as her lover,but in reality,both of them were like siblings.Jong Suk treated Ji  Eun like his very own sister and Ji Eun did the same to him as well.They always joked around together and no wonder they always finished their filming earlier than expected because of their perfect chemistry.”If it wasn’t for the drama,I wouldn’t want to kiss a small girl like you either”,Jong Suk pushed her forehead lightly.

“Hey!I am already 21,you know!”,she protested with a pout.”Correction,almost.The coming age day hasn’t passed yet,so you are still a small 20 year old girl”,Jong Suk smirked.”It will be in the next few days.Dont be a stingy old man,oppa”,she wrinkled her nose.”Whatever.I have to attend to my ‘adult’ matters now.I will see you tomorrow,small girl”,he purposely and walked off with a wink.

*This oppa*,Ji Eun shook her head and walked towards her Yuki who was standing at the side with an umbrella.”Sit here and rest a while.I will grab our lunch box and we will leave after eating,okay”,Yuki passed her a bottle of water.”Em”,she nodded and sat down on the chair while fanning herself.

She glanced around the filming set and saw that the staffs were already clearing most of their equipment.She would stand up from her seat to give a bow to the staffs that noticed her,thanking them for their hardwork although the wheather that day was very hot.

Then,a figure of a man caught her sight.Not far away from her,there stood a man in his shades and a thin scarf wrapping around his neck,covering half of his face.He was facing her,as if he was watching her.She squinted her eyes to get a better view of the man,hoping to recognize him to be someone she knew,but failed.

*He is not a stalker,isn’t he?!*,Ji Eun started to grow wary.Ji Eun had started to prepare to leave before anything bad could happened when the man suddenly started to approach her.Before she knew it,he was already standing in front of her.”What are you doing?Who are you?!”,she covered her chest protectively with her bag.

The man seemed to be confused and he reached out his hand to touch her.Ji Eun suddenly swung her arms around,thinking that he wanted to molest her or something.”Get away from me,you stalker!Help!!”,she screamed.”Hey!Hey!Calm down!It’s just me!!”,the man quickly spoke after seeing her paranoid state.

*That voice*,Ji Eun stopped moving as she stared at the man in front of her.He started to remove his scarf,taking off his shades after that.”Woohyun…oppa?”,she croaked.

--

Woohyun couldn’t stop laughing after hearing what Ji Eun thought of him.Ji Eun’s screaming had caught the attention of the staffs where they had rushed to her side to help her.She kept apologizing to them because she felt so bad for making a big ruckus.

After the embarrassment,Woohyun and Ji Eun settled down in a quiet café.Ji Eun was still embarrassed at herself and Woohyun still kept laughing.He found her even cuter and just couldn’t help himself to .”Stop,oppa”,she sipped on her cup of macchiato,mumbling.

“I am sorry,really.Puhahaha”,Woohyun wiped the tears that was forming at the corner of his eyes.”I look like a stalker to you?”,he gagged.”Well,who knows you would wear a scarf and shades in such a hot weather?And you never give me any sign that you will be visiting me today”,she muttered bitterly.

“Okay,okay.I will stop so you should stop sulking too.Your expression is so sour that I could even taste vinegar in my mouth just by looking at you,literally”,he raised a brow at her.Ji Eun just had to giggle after hearing what he said.”What brings you here today,anyways?”,Ji Eun questioned.

“Nothing.I just feel like seeing you”,he said as if it was nothing,but the truth was his heart was thumping against his chest crazily.”O..oh..”,Ji Eun scratched her non itchy cheek without making any attempt to hide the sweet smile that was slowly curling on her lips.

“How was your filming today?”,Woohyun probed both his elbows up and rested his chin on his palms.His eyes were fixated on her as he waited for her reply and Ji Eun found herself mesmerized in his intense stare.”Okay..I guess..”,she couldn’t reply much with her staring back at him.He was actually getting more and more attractive as she stared longer,if that was possible.

“I saw the entire kiss scene.You were really good”,Woohyun couldn’t hide the jealous tone in his words.”You were there for so long?”,she blinked.”I was there even before you started.I wondered why you hadn’t notice me earlier.I almost left when I saw you kissing another guy,though it was just for drama”,he sighed.*He didn’t just admit directly that he was annoyed by Jong Suk oppa kissing me?*.

”Why didn’t you just come and call me earlier?”

”I wanted you to notice me yourself.”

“Why?”,

“I don’t know.I just want to.Is the someone you mentioned yesterday that you had in your mind…Jo Jong Suk sunbaenim..?”,Woohyun finally blurted out the question he really wanted to ask.He was really watching the entire filming and he even saw how both of them interacted after the filming.He saw how Ji Eun smiled and laughed with him but he didn’t hear any of their conversation for it was too far.

He continued to stare at Ji Eun,waiting for her reply that seemed to be forever.His eyes lingered to her lips that just kissed another man earlier and his heart cringed in jealousy.What if she rejects L just because she likes Jong Suk?What if his determination to make her be his was just his own hopeless dream that will never ever come true?*.

“Of course not”.

The moment he heard her answer,he was beyond happy.So that means the possibility of him being the someone she mentioned was still available?”I am really sorry for not noticing you earlier,Woohyun oppa.You should go and do the things you wanted during your break”,she sincerely apologized.

“You are really sorry?”,Woohyun questioned.

“Of course I am”.

“But you need to know sorry can’t cure anything.So..I have an idea on how you can make me feel better”.

“What is it?I promise I will if it’s not something beyond my ability”.

“Go on a date with me tonight”.

 

-END-

COMMENTS~~!!!