Chapter 25

I Got Married To Infinite

Another round of waves hit the shore and a soft,slow wind blew passed the beach as the leaves rustled in effect.L stood froze,his eyes still fixed on Ji Eun.He tried to clear his mind when he heard those 8 words that came out directly from Ji Eun’s lips.*Sorry?I cant do this?What does she mean by she can’t do this?*

“I..dont think I understand what you say,Ji Eun”,L blinked and took a step forward to cup her cheeks,but only to got even more shocked when Ji Eun took few steps away from him.”I can’t be your girlfriend,oppa.I don’t deserve to be that special person in your heart”,she wept,shaking her head.”You deserved more than anyone else to be that special one,Ji Eun”,L tried to convince her.

“But,my heart doesn’t belong fully to you”,she finally blurted,avoiding to look directly at L now.L felt his heartbeat stopped at that precise moment.Not belong to him fully?Does that mean she had someone else in her heart?

“I am sure I have feelings for you,oppa bu-“,”Then that would be enough already!As long as you don’t hate me,as long as you have feelings towards me,that would be more than enough for you to be with me”,L stubbornly cut her off.”You don’t undertstand,oppa.I already feel so horrible for not being able to sort my feelings.How could I agree to be someone so important to you when I can’t be sure who my heart really belongs too?”,Ji Eun wiped her tears that were already flooding her face.

“Please,just please,Ji Eun.Dont do this to me”,L felt himself tearing up.It was the first time he finally felt so attached to someone else after the ‘incident’ he had been through that made him hate people calling his name.But why when he finally decided to open his heart,this had to happen to him?

“I am really sorry,oppa.I really am”,Ji Eun said for one last time before turning her back at him,running away before she could hurt him more.”No!!Please,Ji Eun!!”,L was already begging her but Ji Eun knew she couldn’t stop to stop him because it would only make him have higher hopes on their relationship.

--

Their WGM anniversary filming ended and everyone flew back to Seoul.Woohyun had decided to fly back earlier than the other members because he just couldn’t see L and Ji Eun being together any longer.He thought Ji Eun would have accepted L and they would be happy together forever.He would never expected both of them turning away from each other,avoiding each other whenever they could.

The other Infinite boys were of course shocked at the sudden,originally inseperable couple that changed after one night that no one knew what had happened.They noticed the red,swollen eyes on both parties but didn’t have the courage to ask further.

On the other hand,the Infinite boys were actually given a break where their activities wouldn’t resume a month later.Even WGM was temporary stopped due to MBC’s technical problems.The break did come at the right time and the Infinte boys,especially Woohyun and L that really needed the break that time.

Woohyun decided to go back to his parents home for the break to catch up with them.It had been quite sometime since he saw them and he couldn’t deny he really did miss them,a lot.”Woohyun!”,the warm voices that greeted him at the door warmed him up instantly.”Aigoo,my son.You grew thinner”,Mrs.Nam pulled her son into a hug and Woohyun immediately wrapped his arms around his mother as well.”I missed you,umma”,he really tried hard to held his tears back.

“Silly boy,there isn’t anything for you to cry here”,Mrs.Nam pulled away and wiped his tears.”Appa”,Woohyun bowed a little bit to the elderly man that resembled him a lot.”Son”,Mr.Nam just patted him on the back.”Hyung!!”,Woohyun brightened when he saw Boohyun,his older brother standing at the stairs,grinning at him.

“You rascal,the only thing you do everytime you come back is cry”,Boohyun smirked.Woohyun just sniffled and chuckled a few seconds later,realizing his brother was just teasing him.”You had a hard time out there”,Boohyun smiled at him.”Soooo,hyung is treating you a meal in my restaurant!!!!Order whatever you want ,no extra charges”,Boohyun winked and the small family of 4 erupted into a heart warming laughter.

--

After the meal in Boohyun’s brother that practically stuffed Woohyun’s stomach,he decided to take a stroll.He had always wanted to revisit the neighbourhood he had grew up in it but ever since he debuted,he hadn’t really had times to do so actually.

Woohyun decided to visit the small ice cream stall that was down the street by his house.He had always missed the corn-flavour ice stick that was handmade by the ahjumma herself.And another reason for it was,it was the young Ji Eun favorite too.”One corn stick,ahjumma”,Woohyun ordered.”Oh,Woohyun!!”,the ahjumma seemed surprise at his visit.”When did you come back?If your fans knew you visited my stall,I bet it would be bombarded with your fan girls”,she chuckled and passed him his ice stick seconds later.

“Aigoo,don’t make me feel too proud of myself”,Woohyun joked and bid her farewell,continuing his stroll.He on his ice stick as he walked along the silent,peaceful path.Unknowingly,it lead him to the playground where he used to play when he was younger.

He ran to sit on the swing and started to push himself higher and higher.The swing never failed to make him smile,part of it was because it had the memories of Ji Eun in it.Thinking about Ji Eun now made him feel sad and heart broke but he just couldn’t stop thinking about her.

“Woohyun oppa?”,a voice called,making Woohyun stopped swinging.He spun his head around to see the owner of the voice,only to make him fall flat on the ground when he realized who it was.

 

-END-

Can you see the resemblance in our Nam Nam brothers?CX