Chapter 23

I Got Married To Infinite

The group arrived safely at Jungmun Resort after hours of flight.The staff checked in for the Infinite boys and Ji Eun while they waited at the VIP lounge with their luggages.

“Man,I swear Inspirits are the best fans ever!”,Dongwoo beamed with his hands full with the presents that were given by the fans in the airport earlier.”Come on,hyung.You know the facts too late”,Sungyeol laughed and put his luggage aside.

“Are you sure you are okay with my luggages,L oppa?I pretty sure they are quite heavy..”,Ji Eun bit her lips in concern as she eyed L who had their luggages in his hands.”I don’t spend some time in the gym for nothing,girl.”,L winked and held them more securely in his arms.Ji Eun’s lips curled into a warm smile as she trailed behind L.

Woohyun tightened his grasp on his backpack and put his shades on.He was afraid his eyes would gave away his cold acting when he just couldn’t stand giving expressionless gaze towards Ji Eun.He slumped himself on the couch and crossed his arms as he tried to rest his frustrated mind.

“What time are we filming later?I really wanted to explore the golf course!I heard the view of the sea can be clearly seen from there!”,Hoya excitedly chirped.”Count me in if you are going too,hyung!”,Sungjong raised his arms with a bright grin.

“Manager hyung said we would start as soon as we finish unpacking our luggages”,Sunggyu kindly informed.”Oh damnnn,tourist sightseeing mood turn off”,Hoya pouted as he brushed his bangs to the side.”Yah,what’s with you and your shades?There are no fans here for you to show your charms”,Dongwoo jokingly nudged Woohyun’s shoulder.”Tsk.Dont disturb me”,Woohyun scooted away from Dongwoo.”Okay,Namstar.Sorry for touching your precious shoulder”,Dongwoo mocked and walked away.

“Whats with him?”,Sungyeol mouthed and jabbed his fingers towards Woohyun.Dongwoo shrugged with a pout.”He has been like that ever since L confessed to Ji Eun”,Hoya whispered.”This is the reason why I don’t like members liking the same person”,Sunggyu sighed.”Everyone hates having members who like the same girl,leader-nim”,Sungjong rolled his eyes and put on his its-so-obvious expression.The others had to hold their laughter in as they looked at how Sunggyu glared at the maknae.

While the others were having an inside meeting about Woohyun,there were particularally two person who seemed to be in their own world.And of course,Woohyun who was eavesdropping while pretending he was sleeping.He unknowillingly shifted closer and closer towards the voices of the couple who was chatting on the other couch.

“Hoya hyung is right about the beach view.I looked up on it in the internet.It was extremely mesmerizing”,L emphasized.”Really?Then I guess we have to check it out later!”,Ji Eun agreed.”We?You didn’t just invite me to check the view with you,right?How did you know I would agree to go with you?”,L purposely teased and put his arms around her shoulders.”Naughty naughty girl.Inviting a guy for a date so directly.I would definitely agree to your invitation”,he whispered into her ears.

Ji Eun immediately grew red when she felt his hot,ticklish breath on her ears.She flinched and quickly squibbled out from his arms when she realized how fast her heart was beating in her ribcage.”Oh,oppa”,she managed to blurt a sentence as she turned her flushing face.When she heard L laughing behind her,she put her palms on her chest.*What was that…?*.

--

Infinite boys were divided into two rooms,with 4 person in a room and Ji  Eun,having her own room just across the boys room.Sungyeol,Hoya and Sungjong shared a room together with their manager while Woohyun,Sunggyu,Dongwoo and L shared one.

The filming for their special anniversary episode started after the crew,Infinite boys and Ji Eun gathered in their first filming site.The first scene was supposed to be at the entrance of Jungmun Resort where they introduced the specialty of the places.

The filming then procedded to the next scene where they will be playing a couple of golf matches with each other with Ji Eun in their arms,having skinships with the seven of them.When it was Woohyun’s turn,the awkwardness was so thick in the air that even the production crews were able to feel it.They had to refilm the scene over and over again and finally stopped when they realized they hadn’t have much time.Of course,the skinship with L was natural and satisfying.

The next scene continued with them riding horses along the wide,green field and the eight of them truly enjoyed even though it was merely for filming.The cool,fresh wind was even able to make Woohyun to smile no matter how hard he tried to held it back.The scenary and the sunny,windy weather itself even managed to clear his messy thoughts.

The filming for the day ended with the eight of them having a BBQ party at the beach with colorful water fountain show playing at the swimming pool.There were even a ‘Happy 6th month anniversary’ wording made with rose petals floating in the pool.It was indeed a romantic atmosphere that would melt any girl’s heart if only they didn’t have to enjoyed it with 7 noisy,bubbly boys.

“MEAT.MEAT.MEAT”,Dongwoo chanted.”You look like you have starved for days,Dongwoo oppa”,Ji Eun giggled and took a few pieces of meat from her plate to his.”Omigod!I love you so much,Ji Eunnie baby!”,Dongwoo lightly pecked her hands and continued shoving meat into his mouth.”Eeee,Dongwoo hyung’s lips are so oily”,Sungjong took a wet tissue and wiped the oil stain off from Ji Eun’s hands.”What do you know,maknae.Thats Dongwoo’s mark”,Dongwoo winked,causing the others to burst out in laughter.

Ji Eun took a sip of her orange juice as she looked around her cozy surrounding.The sound of wave.The night sky that was filled with hundreds of stars.The comforting rattle from their campfire.The laughter and funny bickers from the 7 boys who became important in her life.What could she demand for more?

Her eyes drifted to the certain person who was sitting quite far away from her,his face facing the sea.His face was calm and Ji Eun found herself smiling at the sight of him.Woohyun felt a penetrating stare from his back and he swiftly turned his back to the front.Ji Eun gasped when they suddenly had eye contact.However,neither of them took the initiative to look away.Woohyun’s eyes softened when he saw the familiar face he loved so much.Ji Eun felt herself reacting towards Woohyun again.*How long had it been since he last look at me like that?*.

“Our wifey!Why are you staring at the scary,dark sea when you have such a handsome husband right infront of you?!”,Sungyeol’s face suddenly appeared infront of Ji Eun.Ji Eun leaned back,startled when she felt someone wrapping his arms around her waist.”We should punish her!”,Hoya lifted her and swung her in cicrles.Ji Eun squealed in delight and squeezed her eyes shut.

“Hey!Put her down!If you hurt her,I’m going to make sure you pay back!”,Ji Eun heard L scolding.Despite the warning,the other Infinite boys put Ji Eun down on the sand and started to tickle her side.Ji Eun squirmed and laughed while L tried to cover her.*This is the best day ever!*.

--

The filming ended after the BBQ party and they returned to their rooms after saying good nights to each other.Ji Eun changed into her comfortable clothes and stared out to the sea from the window.Her phone vibrated and she quickly checked the message.

‘Meet me at the beach,princess?:)’ From-L oppa.Ji Eun smiled and punched in an ‘okay’ to him before rushing to the beach.She started to look around the human-less beach to find any sight of L.

“Lee Ji Eun!!”,she heard someone shouting behind her.She turned towards the voice and saw L standing not far away from her.”L oppa!”,she waved and took a step forward,trying to get near him.Instead,L showed her a sign to stop at her position.Ji Eun stopped although she was confused why he asked her to do so.

“Lee Ji Eun!!”,L called her name once again.”Neh!?”,she hollered back.”I want you to be the only person who can call me Kim Myungsoo!!”,L proclaimed.”I don’t understand what you are trying to say,oppa!”,she answered.”Listen to this very carefully!”,L was already grinning.”Can you be my one and only princess,Lee Ji Eun?Can you..be my other half?”.

 

-END-