Chapter 21

I Got Married To Infinite

 

‘Myungsoo oppa and Ji Eun unni really matched!’.’They looked like an ideal couple together.I am jealous.Huhuhu’.’This is the best MV ever.I like how Myungsoo oppa hugged Ji Eun unnii’.

Woohyun couldn’t hide his jealousy when he read those comments under Ji Eun’s and Myungsoo new MV.He originally wanted to just surf the web to avoid looking at Myungsoo taking care of Ji Eun in the car,but who knows he would press on their new MV and started to read the comments.

“Are you feeling hot,Ji Eunnie?”,Myungsoo adjusted the air cond towards Ji Eun’s direction,in the same time,making sure it wasn’t too cold.”Hey,it was blowing on me though…”,Sungyeol didn’t dare to say it loud when Myungsoo glared at him.”Its okay,oppa.Really”,Ji  Eun assured with a smile.

She then looked at Woohyun who was sitting behind her with a side mirror.She wondered what he was doing with his phone.Is he texting someone else?Is he searching about someone else either?Her thoughts broke when she felt a pair of warm hands landed on hers.

She looked up to see Myungsoo smiling as brightly as ever at her.Ji Eun couldn’t deny that her heart was a little bit touched by Myungsoo’s caring towards her,rather than Woohyun who wasn’t doing anything.But..can she looked at the man in front of her like how she thought she looked at Woohyun?She had to find that out.And she was really afraid that she would fall for Myungsoo if Woohyun didn’t show any sign of wanting her back.

“We have arrived”,their car stopped and their manager opened the door for them.”Careful there,Ji Eunnie.Watch your steps”,Myungsoo guided her down,his hands held tightly on hers.Woohyun clenched his teeth together to avoid him from separating them as much as he wanted.

“Oh god,our dorm are as dirty as a pig den.How can we show it to the public?”,Sunggyu sighed.”We are given 2 minutes to clean it.Just knew it from manager hyung”,Sungyeol ran back to inform the others.

“So?What are we waiting for?Let’s get cleaning!”,Sunggyu hurried the boys off.The 7 of them scattered to clean their room immediately.Ji Eun giggled when she saw Dongwoo shoving his unclean underwear into his drawer messily.She noticed L having a collection of hats in his room that was shared with Dongwoo and she had to say she was amazed.She didn’t know L had this craze towards hats.”Impressed?”,Myungsoo grinned as he closed the drawer.”Maybe..a little?”,Ji Eun squeezed her index finger and thumbs together,teasing him.

“Meh”,L laughed it off.At the same time,Woohyun managed to put away some of his clothing inside his wardrobe.He made sure his precious photos were tugged between his notebook,not wanting anyone to get a touch on it.He finished cleaning and exited his room,only to see some scene he really hoped he won’t see.

“Aigoo,look at you.Sweating even though you didn’t do anything”,Myungsoo took out his handkerchief and wiped Ji Eun’s tears away.Ji  Eun rejected it at first but Myungsoo insisted.In the end,she just let out a soft sigh and gave into his care,with a smile.

Woohyun continued to stare at her from the entrance of his room.*Why isn’t she rejecting?Is she..falling for him now?*,he shivered at his own thoughts.Then,he saw Ji Eun hit Myungsoo’s shoulder jokingly when he whispered something into her ears.Woohyun immediately turned his back towards them and closed his eyes,trying to keep his ultimate jealousy in.

Ji Eun noticed Woohyun at his room and quickly excused herself to see him before the filming start.”Hey.Finish cleaning your things?”,she tapped on his shoulder carefully.She prayed so hard that Woohyun would respond to her like how he usually does.She really missed him,the real him,a lot.

Unfortunately,Woohyun didn’t hear her prayers.He turned to face her and brushed her hands away from his shoulder.”No”,he simply replied and walked away,leaving the stunned Ji Eun behind.When he made sure his face was out of her sight,his stern expression softened.*I really don’t want to do this.I am sorry*.

--

“Man,hyung!Why did you reveal my Pororo underwear!”,Sungjong whined,shaking Sungyeol shoulder.”Its for variety purpose!”,Sungyeol guffawed.”Pftt.I will reveal yours next time.See me,hyung”,Sungjong muttered.

Their recording ended just moments ago and the staff left their dorm after cleaning up.Ji Eun decided to stay at their dorm for a little while more after being persuaded by the Infinite members,although she didn’t really wanted to annoy Woohyun with her appearance.

Woohyun and Sunggyu were in charge to cook dinner that night while the others played game in the lounge.And of course,Myungsoo stuck close to Ji  Eun the whole night.

“Hey,can anybody get my kimchi stew recipe in my drawer?!”,Sunggyu hollered from the kitchen.None of the members replied as Ji Eun looked at each of them.”Hey,oppa is asking for help”,she said.”Don’t mind him”,the others said together as they high fived each other.

Ji Eun sighed and stood up.”Where are you going?”,Myungsoo asked and tugged on her arms.”To get the recipe he wanted.He shared room with Woohyun oppa right?”,her tone was much softer as she mentioned Woohyun’s name.”I will go with you”,Myungsoo offered.”Its okay.You stay here and play games with the others”,she smiled and left before Myungsoo could say anything else.

She entered the room carefully and looked around for the recipe.She saw a neat bed and assumed it was Woohyun’s because of the poster attached next to it.She then proceeded to open the drawers and continued searching,until she saw a thick, maroon notebook.On the front,it was written Woohyun’s with a smiley face next to it.

Ji Eun smiled to herself.She didn’t know Woohyun was this…cute.And all of sudden,a gush of curiousity hit her.Should she open it to find out the contents?But it was rude to see someone else belongings without permission,in addition on how Woohyun treated her these days,she knew he would grew extremely mad if he knew about this.

*But..a little peek won’t hurt right?*,and with a deep breath,she reached her hands out to flip the book opened.

 

-END-

 

Check out my new fic as well!!!Featuring Infinite,Exo and Iu.See you guys there!:D

Freeze!You are mine!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/425585