Chapter 18

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“Woah,the lyrics..”,L’s eyes widened in admiration.*Its exactly what I feel about you,Lee Ji Eun*,L stole a glance at Ji Eun who was checking the lyrics of the song too.“The lyrics are so sweet”,Ji Eun agreed.”Love you,Like you.I like the title too”,she continued with a smile.

“Well,it was suppose to be sweet.After all,I am thinking of making this the theme song of Infinite and Lee Ji Eun’s WGM”,Cho PD proudly smiled.”Can you start the recording for the MV within this week?”.

“Yes,I can!”,L blurted without a second thought.Ji Eun blinked at his sudden reaction but then giggled when she noticed L’s red,embarrassed cheeks.L started to laugh too when he realized how cute she was when she giggled.*Yes,laugh like that.Even though you are laughing at me*.

--

“You and Ji Eun are having a duet?”,Woohyun asked,his tone filled with jealousy.He gulped down a mouthful of water and put down the glass on the table with a loud ‘thud’.

“Yeah,PD hyung said its going to be the theme song”,L grinned,a little bit too widely.Woohyun didn’t like the look on his face at all.He knew how L feels about Ji Eun and he knew he shouldn’t be jealous towards his own dongsaeng,but when love comes,how could he stop himself to do so?

“Why isn’t it me,hyung?After all,I am the main vocal of Infinite.”,Woohyun frowned at his manager without even replying L.L didn’t look affected at all,instead he was just smiling all the way while reading the lyrics over and over again.

“I can’t fit anything in your schedule anymore,Woohyun.Yours are already too tight with the drama and other variety show”,his manager replied.”L is busy too.He has his drama too.Why is it him?Why cant you use Hoya or Sungyeol or Sungjong?!”,Woohyun childishly whined.

“They have their own schedule too.And stop questioning!This is all planned!”,KiHyun,his manager slammed their dorm’s door behind them.He didn’t have time to handle Woohyun’s jealousy,of course.

Woohyun grumbled and childishly stomped his left feet as he narrowed his eyes towards L’s direction.L was still staring at the lyrics sheet in his hands as the wide grin still plastered on his face.Woohyun jutted his jaw to the side,still staring at L.

“Sometimes I don’t even know why,my heart feels like enjoying this.I can’t stop smiling in front of you,just smiling like a fool”,L read the lyrics out and a warm smile spread on his lips.*Just like how I feel*.And that’s was when L noticed someone staring right into him as if those stares could pierce into him any moment.”Hyung?You liked the lyrics?”,he asked,teasing Woohyun on purpose.

“Get lost”,Woohyun murmured and ran into his room,leaving L smiling victoriously as he admired the lyrics once again.

--

“Act like a real couple,eh?”,Cho PD patted both Ji Eun’s and L shoulder before walking away to prepare for the recording.

Ji Eun and L then watched Cho PD walked away before turning to look at each other with a shy smile.Cho PD had mentioned it to them earlier that they were supposed to film sweet couple scenes for their song’s music video.L was so excited,happy and nervous at the same time but Ji Eun just feels shy,mostly.

“Erm..”,L played with his fingers nervously and avoided eye contact with her.Ji Eun cocked her head to the side and looked at him curiously.”You know,we should practice some scenes in the script”,he mumbled.

“Eh?”,Ji Eun blinked at his sentence.”No,please,don’t misunderstand.What I mean was,erm,we are both unfamiliar with these and um,I think we should practice ourselves before we actually needed to record in front of all the staffs”,L blurted,the nervousness obviously could be heard in his tone.

Ji Eun giggled as soon as he finished.*L is seriously too cute*.”Sure”,she replied,smiling.”Really?”,L brightened.Ji Eun nodded and patted L’s hair before walking away to look at the scripts.L flinched when her soft fingers came contact with his hair and he could feel his heartbeat grew faster.

“So,what should we practice?”,Ji Eun went through the script.Her heart thumped in her chest nervously when she noticed there were actually a lot of scene where L and her would need to do skinship on each other.

L didn’t reply her as he was busy staring at her perfect complexion.The way she jutted her lips out,the way she tapped her chin,the way she blinked her round,cute eyes,the way she gave out a small smile when she saw something she like,the way-,wait,everything!

“Backhug?!”,Ji Eun gasped.*We need to do backhug?!*.But,L didn’t take notice at what she said at all because he had been observing her.”Okay,sure.Let’s start with backhug practice then”,L muttered.

L walked towards her as if he was hypnotized-,but true indeed,he was hypnotized by her perfection.Without Ji Eun’s concern,L went to the back of her and circled his arms around her neck.His chin rested naturally on her shoulder as he sniffed in her faint strawberry scent.

 

-END-