Chapter 15

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“Saengilchukahamida!Saengilchukahaminda!Saegilchukahanminda,to our L and Ji Eun!Saengilchukahaminda!”,the group of people sang as some of them started to cheer.

L and Ji Eun looked at each other before turning back to the crowd.L glanced at the big group of people in front of him to find out Super Junior Donghae and Eunhyuk,ZE:A Siwan and Hyungsik,B1A4 Gongchan and Baro,T-ARA Jiyeon and Hyomin,Yoo In Na,BAP Himchan and Daehyun and a few other people he couldn’t recognized was there.

“L ahhhh~!!!!”,Daehyun and Gongchan went over to head locked him.L chocked as he struggled to release himself from them.The other Infinite boys just look at him with laughter around them.

“Unni!”,a girl ran into Ji Eun’s arms as she gave her a tight hug.”Na Eun ah!”,Ji Eun squealed as she returned her little sister a hug.”How come you are here!”.

“Sungjong oppa said the more the merrier.He invited all of us”,Na Eun beamed and pointed towards Sungjong who was waving at them with a cute smile.”My birthday present to you”,he mouthed and send her a wink.

Ji Eun smiled back appreciatively.She was very happy about Sungjong’s present for she hadn’t able to see her own sister for months since her debut.

“Yah!”,Jiyeon,Hyomin and In Na came over to give Ji Eun another hug.”Girls!”,she beamed widely as she grouped hug all of them.

“HEY!Come over to the kitchen,we prepare a lot of food!”,Sunggyu hollered to the big group of people.

L was still in Daehyun and Gongchan’s grasp as they showed no sign of releasing him soon.Donghae joined in the fun as he clung onto L’s back.

Finally,they released him when they saw the bundle of food prepared by Woohyun and the other Infinite members.”This is daebakk”,Baro’s eyes shined as he moved towards the dining table.

“Is this how you treat a birthday boy?”,L coughed,his deep frown obviously shown between his eyebrows.”Aww,don’t be so uptight,ice prince.Here,your present”,Siwan threw him a small box.

“Come here,baby.Oppa will give you a kiss”,Hyungsik jokingly puckered his lips,earning him a smack on the head from L.”Is this how you treat your guests!?”,he winced as he rubbed his sore head.

“Hello?Attention?”,Eunhyuk used a pair of chopstick as a microphone.”Don’t play MC at someone else party,anchovy”,Sungyeol snatched the chopstick away from him.Dongwoo who was looking for chopstick to savor all the food quickly took the chopstick away happily.

“Let the party began!”,Eunhyuk shouted,ignoring Sungyeol’s words completely.

The party was overall filled with food,jokes,food,jokes and more food.The girls were laughing at the boys silliness and the boys were trying their very best to impress them.

The boys tried out a few dance battle for fun and Hoya did the best out of everyone for Eunhyuk was too busy playing MC ,even just for a birthday party.

Woohyun on the other side,was having fun too,but he was more to looking out for Ji Eun the whole night.He looked at her smiling and laughing with her friends and he found himself feeling happy too.He then looked at his backpack that was securely guided by his manager outside the fliming site and felt his heart thumping nervously.*Please don’t let the present go missing*.

When it finally seems forever,the PD gave out a signal for them to end the recording.The recording ended with L and Ji Eun blowing out candles on the cake and them playing with the cake icing.

“Thanks for coming,guys.Really,even its just for some recording”,Ji Eun sincerely thanked each of them.”No problem,have fun,okay?”,they replied.

All of them waved goodbye as the girls promised Ji Eun that they would send their presents to her soon.L was teased by his fellow friends as they gave him a few joking punches.

“So,can we go now?”,Hoya smiled.”Yeah,the recording ended”,their manager replied.”Uwahh,I am dead tired”,Sunggyu complained as he rested his head on Sungyeol’s shoulder.”Of course you are,you are old Gyu”,Dongwoo grinned.

“Happy birthday again,Ji Eun”,Hoya wished.”Ya!Happy birthday again!”,Sungjong,Dongwoo,Sunggyu and Sungyeol chorused.”What about me?”,L raised his brow.

“Who are you again?”,Hoya laughed and ran off to his manager.L grumbled and went over to wish Ji Eun again before running to his manager too.

“Errr”,Woohyun bit his lips as he tapped on Ji Eun’s shoulder.”Oh,Woohyun ahh”,she smiled brightly at him.Woohyun’s heart immediately responded to her sweet smile.*Oh god,stop doing this magic to me*.

“I heard from your manager that your schedule ended for today right?”,Woohyun asked.”Yeah”,she nodded eagerly.”Can we..go for some coffee after this?My treat”,Woohyun beamed.

“Sure.I will meet you up after changing my cloth”,Ji Eun replied and walked away to her dressing room.Woohyun saw her entering her room before jumping up and down excitedly at his position.*You better don’t ruin this chance,Nam Woohyun!*.

 

-END-