Chapter 12

I Got Married To Infinite

 

As promised,Infinite boys and Ji Eun went to a market near their newly wed house.They entered the mart with the seven boys bickering what to cook for dinner.Maybe six,not seven.Myungsoo was keeping very still and silent.*Myungie?*,the name that Ji Eun called him earlier disturbed him a lot.He hated people for calling his real name.It brought back his bad memories.

“You okay?”,Sungyeol patted his shoulder.He just nodded and took his hands away from Sungyeol.*Something is wrong with him*,Sungyeol thought to himself.But when he noticed the camera was still rolling,the bubbly smile came back to his face again.

“Hmmm,what should we cook tonight?”,Ji Eun tapped her chin.”Kimchi stew!”.”Samgyupsal!”.”Ramen”.”CURRRY!CURRRY!”.Opinions flew out from each of the Infinite boys and Ji Eun laughed.”Err”,she scratched her cheeks.”I don’t..really know how to cook”,she gulped.

“Aww,I like a wife that knows how to cook well”,Dongwoo sighed.”I promise I will learn.Sorry”,Ji Eun pouted.”Tsk!Don’t make her sad!”,Hoya said protectively.”Its okay.Woohyun cooks very well!”,Sunggyu smiled.”Woohyun?”she looked at Woohyun,who was already beginning to choose the ingredients for the dish he wanted to cook tonight.

“He has natural mother instinct”,Sungjong burst into laughter,followed by the others.”Lee Sungjong,I heard that!”,Woohyun shot him a look,still holding onto an onion.”I am cooking,so I said,curry tonight!Wwoohoo!”,Woohyun cheered.The other boys ran to his side,objecting his idea.

Myungsoo was still standing at the exact position with a dazed expression.”Myungie,what do you want to eat?”,Ji Eun asked him with a smile.”Don’t call me that!”,he snapped and walked away.Ji  Eun was left standing there,stunned.

“Ji Eunnie??We are buying rice now!”,Sungjong waved.”Woohyun hyung is cooking is special fried rice today!”,Sungyeol hollered.”Ah,co-coming”,she stammered and ran to their side.*What did I do?Why is he so angry..?*.

---

“Tsk!The onion was supposed to go in later!”,Woohyun whacked Dongwoo’s head.”Hey!I am your hyung!What are you doing to my head?!”,Dongwoo pouted,rubbing his hurting head.”Its gonna taste horrible”,Woohyun shook his head,ignoring the declaration about the matter of age by Dongwoo.

“Hyung,the potato is done”,Sungjong held out the plate of cut potatoes.Surprisingly the maknae followed the instructions well.The potatoes were the same in sizes and he cleaned his working place well.”Why does my carrots look so different than yours?”,Hoya frowned at his ‘weird’ carrots after glancing at Sungjong’s potatoes.

“Aish,just go to the living room,don’t make a mess here”,Woohyun pushed Hoya away from his cutting board.Ji Eun on the other side was preparing the meat for the curry silently.She bit her lips hard,still wondering about the incident earlier.”Don’t call me that!”,that word made her flinched as it played in her mind over and over again.She knew Myungsoo was cold and quiet,but she never seen that frustrated look on him before,nevertheless,on her.And the thing was,it hurt her when he treated her this way.She wanted his attention,but not in such a harsh way.

“Ouch!”,she winced when she accidentally cut her index finger.Fresh red blood flow out from the wound and the pain was stinging.”Whats wrong?!”,Sunggyu came over to her first,followed by the super fast Sungyeol who got the band aid from the emergency kit.

“Are you okay?”,Sungyeol asked worriedly as he wrapped the band aid around her injured finger.”Hmm”,she just recklessly nodded.”You tired?Why don’t you take some rest in the living room.We will handle the rest”,Hoya smiled.”Neh!Leave it to us!”,Sungjong hit his chest.

“Yeah,Ji Eun.Go to the living room.We will do the rest.Just sit down and enjoy Woohyun’s oppa delicious curry later”,Woohyun winked.”Arraso”,Ji Eun weakly nodded and leave to the living room.Woohyun looked at her back who was walking into the living room.*Something is wrong with her.She looks..worried*.

Ji Eun slowly approached the couch when she noticed Myungsoo looking out the window.It was fortunate for them that the camera was all focusing in kitchen.Myungsoo realized her existence and he turned his head to her direction.Ji Eun stopped at her step.

Myungsoo’s eyebrows slowly creased together and he mumbled something.”Myun-“,she wanted to call him but stopped when the image of his cold look flashed in her mind again.Myungsoo just frowned deeper and stomped his foot back to the second floor,leaving Ji Eun dumbfounded.

 

-End-

Comments~~.And,check out my new fic too!:D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/292739/although-you-didn-t-know-infinite-iusinger-romance-woohyun-bap-daehyun-iuwoohyun