Chapter 11

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“I heard about the tweet that day,oppas”,Ji Eun smiled.The Infinite boys just looked at each other,trying to hide their smile.They were in the van,heading towards their WGM filming set for that day.

“It was all Woohyun hyung’s idea!”,Sungjong grinned.”Yeah,he really did a great job back there”,Sunggyu patted Woohyun’s back.”Thank you,Woohyun oppa”,she gave him a grateful smile.”No prob.Anything for you,Ji Eunnie”,he winked.

Myungsoo just chortled.He felt jealous.He narrowed his eyes towards Ji Eun and secretly glanced at her.*Pshh,does she needs to smile so happily just because of a tiny winsy idea from Woohyun hyung?*,he snorted.

“Ji Eun!I heard we are getting our newly wed house today!”,Sunyeol happily informed.”Really?”,her face brightened.”Neh,I heard it from Cho PD earlier.”,Hoya grinned.”This is going to be great,I wonder how our house would look like.I want to sleep with you,Ji Eun!”,Sungjong leaned closer to Ji Eun who was already giggling.

“Yah,don’t be a ert maknae.Even Woohyun didn’t do that!”,Dongwoo smacked the back of his head.”Jang Dongwoo!”,Woohyun snapped.Then the people in the van burst out in laughter.

--

The filming started right away after the Infinite boys and Ji Eun reached the place because Infinite had another filming right after that.Even before the filming started,gasp can be heard from each of them.”Are you sure this is our house?”,Sunggyu asked Cho PD,unable to believe.”Yeah”,Cho PD just chuckled after looking at their reaction.

They started to film with them receiving mission card from the producer.”To:Infinite<3 Ji Eun couple,you are having your newly wed house today!Go to this address and make your house a warm house!”,Woohyun who took the mission card,read out the mission loud.

“This is awesome!!”,Hoya punched his fist in the air.They started to head to their house.”This is the place”,Woohyun looked up from the mission card and reconfirmed the address.”This is a little bit too big,isn’t it?”,Ji Eun’s lips were slightly parted in surprise as she gaped at the big front gate.

“Let’s go in!I cant wait”,Sungyeol stomped his feet excitedly.Dongwoo went ahead of them and lightly pushed the door open.”Oh.My.God”,his hand flew to cover his now wide open mouth.”This is awesome”,even Myungsoo couldn’t help but be amazed.

The house had a big swimming pool in the yard and it was painted in white color ,decorated with colorfulround bubbles .”We can have a barbeque party there!”,Sungjong happily pointed at the empty space beside the pool.

“Let’s swim together in there”,Woohyun jokingly nudged Ji Eun and pointed to the swimming pool.Ji Eun grew red immediately as she started to imagine the boys half with their swimming trunks.Their abs and perfect body would be shown and she quickly shook the thought away.*You are not a ert*.

Sunggyu unlocked the door with the keys provided and he immediately waved his hand around,asking the Infinite boys to check the living room out.”Man,this is even better than our dorm”,Dongwoo laughed.”Its so cozy here”,Hoya snuggled into the couch.

“Let’s check out the room,L hyung!”,Sungjong pulled the quiet L up to the second floor.”Two rooms for us and one room for Ji Eun”,Sungjong said and opened the door to the first room.”Hmmm,I hope this bedroom don’t turn out like the room in our dorm”,Myungsoo chuckled.”You better don’t let Sunggyu hyung hear about this,or he will throw a big fit”,Sungjong laughed.

“I heard my name”,Sunggyu appearead out of nowhere and put his arms around both Myungsoo and Sungjong’s shoulder.”Wow,this room is good.Let’s share,me,Sungjong and L.It would be perfect”,Sunggyu smirked.He thought it would be a good idea to stay in the room with the two youngest since he could order them around.

“No,thanks hyung.I rather stay with Ji Eun if I am sleeping with you!”,Sungjong ran away and stuck his tongue out to his hyung.”Yah you punk!”,Sunggyu chased Sungjong around the house.

Ji Eun came up after that and Sungjong immediately hid behind her.”Protect your husband,Ji Eunnie!”,he squealed.Sunggyu immediately stopped in front of her and sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.”Anyong,your room is over there”,he smiled,too widely that his eyes looked like they were closed.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,you are like a lion in front of us,but you just acted like a rabbit in front of Ji Eun”,Dongwoo clutched onto his stomach,laughing out a little bit too loudly.”Shut up”,Sunggyu smacked his shoulder when he noticed Ji Eun wasn’t looking.Dongwoo rubbed his sore shoulder and pouted at the pain.

“I should sleep with you”,Woohyun grinned at Ji Eun.”Good night people,I am sleeping with Ji Eun”,Woohyun started to close the door where he and Ji Eun were at but he was stopped by Myungsoo.”Ah uh,you are sleeping with me”,Myungsoo pulled him out and grimaced.”Get change,we should go to the shopping mall later to buy some daily usage product”,Myungsoo held onto Woohyun tightly and waved Ji Eun goodbye with a silly smirk.

“Ah,okay,Myungie!”,she smiled and closed the door.Myungsoo stopped holding onto Woohyun and both of them stared at each other dully.”Did she just called you by your real name?”,Woohyun gasped.

 

-end-