Ep 1: AYOWADDUPP BRO?

Being friends :)

11:30pm. You've just finished a very, very horrible day. Your boyfriend JaeWan (ex) has dumped you. Again. Plus, you got a stinking D on your math test and had to spend 3 hours of listening to your parents' speech+spazz about how they where straight-A students and teacher's pets when they were your age. You've just got out of the shower and your hair is still wet but you're too tired to dry it. You fall into your bed with your eyes closed. The scent of your new cozy dry cleaned bed covers reminded you of Jaewan although they don't smell similar at all. It was just the feeling. You felt safe and comfortable in his arms just like you were in bed (does that make any sense? :P).You started telling yourself that you should get over him.. but you couldn't. As you opened your eyes again, all of the memories of this morning started rushing through your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Haeyun, I think we should just be friends"

"....."

"I don't think I'm good enough for you now. You know, you're pretty and all but things changed for the past 2 years we've been dating.As Im getting older, im becoming more of a jerk..... blahblahblahblahblah........"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Tears start streaming down your face. 'ugh. Jaewan. That son of a .' You shake your head hard and closed your eyes tight but your heart didnt seem to listen to your brain. That moment, you got a text message from your best bud since birth: Byun Baekhyun. 

"AYO WADDUPP KOOKOO??"(Koo is your last name)

"Lol nothin much bro. wbu?"

"Psh. Are you sure there's 'nothin much' going on? Cuz i heard u got dumped again"

"DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO BRING THAT UP IN A CONVERSATION LIKE THIS?!Can't you just...... try to make me feel better at least?"

"lol kay ill try. open your curtains so i can see u"

Baekhyun's house was right infront of yours, and it was right across so you could see each other when you looked outside the window. The moon was so big and bright that night it felt as if it was trying to make you feel better (which was what Bacon was trying to do) from all of the stress you got today. You saw Baekhun in his room dancing to GANGNAM STYLE and Gee. He smiled as his hair bounced around as he was dancing. after 20 minutes had passed, you could see him starting to sweat. You finally sent him s text message telling him to stop. So he stopped. Now that you think of it, Baekhyunnie was always there for you no matter what. When you were in fifth grade, you had the flu so you had to stay home alone for a little while bcause your parents where at work. Baekhyun was always a trouble-maker. He ditched school and came to your house saying that he   is a "man" now that he can take care of  "others in need". He tried hard to make you rice soup and nurse you but he messed up EVERYTHING. But you still thanked him alot for being there, waiting and taking care of you.

"good night KOOKOObrains, c ya tom. lol u better get over that jaewan dude fast. or else..."

"or else what?"

"or I'll take his place."

"What r u saying?"

"I'm saying....nvm see ya tom."

"k"

you turned your your phone on silent then turned it off.