~ Introduce themselves ~

Love Comes From Your Heart

Love is not blind; it simply enables one to see things others fail to see.

 

*******************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************************************

 

We all have someone to love in this world, the thing is to find the correct one who will be by yourside forever no matter the differences. Thats what I though... Is really difficult to me to be friend withsomeone because of what I have.

But I do really want to not be alone anymore. Although I have my lovely mother who I love with all my heart and my little brother who is always with me helping me and giving me strenght everyday... I wish I could be normal like everyonelse.

But I guess that will never happen... This is what God planned for me. 

But hey, dont get me wrong is not like Im not happy kekeke. Im really happy to have a great Family, even if my Dad left us 5 years ago, like my brother he always always gave me streng to keep following my dreams; to be a great phycologist in the future to help people like me. I wasnt born this way, there was an incident long time ago...

I was like 7 years old when that happened, My father was a great photographer, the best I can say. He was cleaning his camera and revealing the pictures in his studio, I was hiding behind a chair when someone knocked the door and my dad goes to the door to see who was it. I immedeately get up from there and run to get my dad but sadly I stumbled with a table... things were falling down, there was a chemistry that my dad used to reveal the pics hmmm I dont remember the name but anyway that thing fall directly in my face, Gosh I felt like fire burning my eyes I started to scream "Appa, Appa, Appa" when finally he came, I  remember he told me "That everything will be alright, Appa is here for You" Ohhh I wish I could hear him saying that again.

After that Day all I see was darkness, I became like an Emo hahaha I was all depressed, but then my parents gave me all the love, my father quit his job just to be by my side to help me in everything I need and Im really thankful with him .

I remember that my little brother asked my mom to let him learn Wu-Shu, yeah that kind of Kung-Fu I guess, he begged her like an entire month, Mom always tell him "I dont know why you want to learn that Wu-Shi thing" and my brother always reply her with "I want to protect Hyung" that make me feel happy to hear. I felt like my mom smiling, You know people said when you lost a sense your others senses get stronger? I guess they are right cause when I lose my view my hearing became like wow great, and I can sense people aura (?) thats scary but Im used to it now.

Oh crap I havent introduce myself, but yah my name is Wu Yi Fan and my english one is Kevin but I dont know why people started calling me Kris, the first one who told me that was my little brother Tao but guess what I like it. Now Im in my last year of high school and the graduation ceremony and prom is getting near the corner and I havent get someone to go with.

But Hey lets not get into the Emo mode and lets pray to God that someone will accept to be my prom partner soon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You know? I though I wouldnt find love before, I wasnt what Im now... People always treated me like something inferior, and doesnt care anything about me. But now is all different cause I made them see what I worth... Now Im happier.

Hello Im SooYoung, Im in my last year of high school yeehee. Im really happy that soon I'll be in college with my lovely and handsome boyfriend kekeke, Yeah you hear it my boyfriend. Hmmm what can I say about me? Oh I know, I have a great Family; a great father that always always supports me, a super duper nice mother that will always give me advice in everything I do, and not to forget my sister who is like my bestfriend cause I always tell her everything I mean EVERYTHING.

I remember I told her I had a boyfriend and she was like OMG! so sad that my parents werent happy at the start they said I was too young blah blah blah, you know parents crazy ideas but I doesnt matter know they accepted him <3 .

But lets stop talking about that, We; me and my boyfriend are one of the most popular couples at the school, Hmm I guess because he is the best dancer of the academy. Oh Oh Oh my bestfriend Tiffany(she love pink) is like a goddes and her eyes are like bling bling stars, guys will fall for her easily. We have been friend for like our entire life, she is part of my family now.

Even though I found love in the peoples I care the most I still think there is something I still need to find, not so sure. Haiii *Sigh* lets hope that God will help me find out what that is soon, So Hwaiting.

Wanna meet my boyfriend huh? hahaha Ok Ok let me introduce my y not free and not single Boyfriend, His name is Yunho, U-Know hahaha I laugh at this nickname of him. He is so lovely and so cute and so AY!! 

OMG Im fangirling over him >.< I have to stop that NOW!

Well this is me :D A crazy and bubbly girl [People around me said that] So Nice to meet you all :)

 

*******************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************************************

Love is not a bed of roses, and no human is 100% correct which means love brings about two things pain and happiness

 

 

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Hello :D Its me here hahaha just made a short update of this fic :)

The introduction of my OTP hahahaha I just hope you like it :)

Please feel free to subscribe and leave a comment 

Im writting my others fics too but for now on will write little by little until I get the  entire chapter I want to upload it :) I guess will take a week for each chapter :3

HWAITING :D

BTW lets watch the third hospital together :D

and hope SooYoung doesnt die T_T