Chapter#1 - The Start Of My New Life...?

My B2utiful Girl [BEAST Romance]

**Mihyun POV**

"Ring!!!!! RING!!!! RING!!!" My alarm clock continued to ring.

"Ugh.....shut up!!!!!!!!! I don't feel like going to shool and training today...." I said as I threw my alarm clock against the wall.

"Although, I am supposed to meet those BEAST boys today. Maybe I should just go." I got up and stretched.

I walked into the bathroom and got washed up, changed and ready for school. I rushed down stairs and started heating up some quick toast. Once it finished, I quickly ate it and gulped down some water.

"Time to go, I guess..."

I exited my apartment and went to the bus stop. I sat down on the bench, along with others, while we waited for the bus.

 

**Doojoon POV**

Me and the guys were up practicing, when suddenly, my phone started ringing. I wasn't gonna answer it, but I noticed that it was our manager calling, so I quickly answered.

"Yeobseyo?" I answered.

"Yeobseyo, leader Doojoon. I am calling you because tonight one our new trainee's will be coming to the practice room and I want you guys to meet her."

"Of course, sir. What time will she be here?"

"I'm not exactly sure because she's attending school right now. Probably once she get's off school, she should be coming here to practice. That's what I told her to do."

"Ah, ok. Well, I'll make sure all the guys are nice and respectful to her."

"Ok, good. Talk to you later."

"Bye."

I hung up and the others came running over to me.

"Who was that calling in the middle of our practice time?" Hyunseung asked

"It was our manager. He said the one of the new trainee's will be coming here later and that we have to be nice and respectful to her."

"There's a new trainee here? Wow! I didn't know! What's she look like?" Yoseob asked.

"I don't know....we'll just have to see tonight."

"I can't wait!!!!" Gikwang shouted in excitement.

 

**Mihyun POV**

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!" The school bell rung and students flooded out of the building. I slowly exited the building, as I was extremely exhausted.

"I just want to sleep......" I said.

I got on the bus and now was on my way to practice. I felt a little nervous and tense, once I remember that I had to meet that boy group there. I stared out the window and my eyes slowly started to close.

'No!!! You can't sleep now!!!!' I thought and struggled to keep my eyes open. I grabbed my iPod out of my bag and started listening to music.

'Hopefully, this will keep me awake...'

I scrolled through the songs.

'What? These aren't my songs? Theese are all Cube Artists songs. How did those get in there? Oh well.....'

I gave up, and just picked one of BEAST's songs since I am on my way to meet them. The song was titled 'Dream Girl'. I listened to it and was actually really amazed with their voices. It's sounds so sweet, I am wondering how it didn't put me to sleep.

The bus suddenly stopped. I looked around and noticed that this is my stop. I thanked the driver and exited th bus. I stared at the huge building that stood before me.

"Wow! So this is were I'll be practicing from now on?"

I ran up the steps and entered the building. I walked up to the front desk.

"Hello! Can I help you with something?" The girl at the fron desk asked.

"I am here for a practice session and I'm also scheduled to meet BEAST. Are they here?"

"Ah, yes. Take the elevator up and they should be in room B-17."

"Ok, thank you very much!" I said and entered the elevator. I was akwardly standing next to some guy who kept looking at me.

"...................." I kept silent.

"Sooooo um....." He said and scratched the back of his neck. I looked at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"Are you........the new trainee I've been hearing of?"

"Yes, I am Mihyun. And you are....?"

"My names Gikwang. I'm a member of BEAST."

'Seriously? Wow! I guess then I've met one of them already!'

"Oh, It's nice to meet you Gikwang. You guys will be my practice teachers, right?" I asked. I felt the elevator stop and the doors opened. Gikwang started walking, as did I.

"Well, sorta like that. We'll be practicing with you. I don't think we have the right to teach you when we are still trying to learn haha."

"Yeah, but you guys debuted already, right? Then you know much more than me....."

"Don't worry, we'll help you!" Gikwang said and smiled. I noded.

We opened the huge doors and then saw a huge practice room the was spotless. I saw 5 guys layed out on the floor.

'They must be exhausted....' I thought.

Me and Gikwang walked in and they immediately saw us and jumped up.

A boy with Orange hair ran in front of me.

"Hello! You must be Mihyun! I'm Yoseob! You're cute!!! I MEAN.......it's nice to meet you!" Yoseob blurted that all out at once. I laughed.

"Nice to meet you too, Yoseob."

"Hey.....that reminds me, Gikwang, why were you and Mihyun coming up here together? Do you guys already know each other?" One of the guys questioned, curiously.

"No, not really. We just both happened to get on the same elevator at the same time heading to the same place." Gikwang explained.

"Well, erhm, anyways." The same guy came over to me and pushed Yoseob away from me.

"I'm Leader, Doojoon. It's very nice to finally meet you, Mihyun." Doojoon bowed. I bowed back.

A guy with red hair came running over.

'He's seems to be a bit excited.' I thought.

"I'm Hyunseung!! It's nice to meet you, Mihyun. You are more beautiful than I imagined." Yoseob grabbed Hyunseung by his hair and they started wrestling in the corner.

"YAH! Don't flirt with Mihyun!!!!!!"

"Why? She's not yours!!!!!"

"Please, just try to ignore them....." Doojoon said.

"Junhyung, Dongwoon, come over here."

The two unknown guys walked over.

"Hello Mihyun! I'm Dongwoon....I'm not very good with talking to girls but um.....it's nice to meet you!" Dongwoon greeted and bowed. I bowed back.

The one with purple hair came over to me.

"I'm Junhyung. It's cool that we can finally meet." He held out his hand and I shook it.

"It's nice to meet you all! But, now, we should get to practicing!!" I said and then Yoseob and Hyunseung quite goofing around.

"Alright, hit the music!" Junhyung said and a song started to play.

I recignized the song to be BEAST's 'Say No'.

I quickly began dancing, as I felt someone watching me. I was trying my best and just letting the music flow right through me. I heard someone come next me.

"Mihyun, try like this...." Yoseob said, as he grabbed my arms and showed me the original cheoreography of the song. I couldn't help but blush at his touch.

"You're doing great!" Yoseob said.

I smiled and continued dancing. Now, Yoseob danced beside me, still keeping his eyes on me every now and then. Suddenly, my foot slipped and I fell straight down on my face. Junhyung stopped the music and everyone rushed over to me.

"Mihyun are you okay?" Yoseob asked.

"Do you need an ice for your ankle?" Doojoon asked.

"You got to be careful Mihyun!!!!" Gikwang scolded.

Junhyung walked over with an ice pack and sat down next to me. He placed the ice on my swollen ankle. He leaned my head onto his lap.

"I'll get you some water, Mihyun." Yoseob said and dashed out of the room.

"Dongwoon, can you go see if we have bandage wraps in the bathroom?" Junhyung asked.

"Yeah." Dongwoon ran out to the bathroom.

"Thank you.....Junhyung." I said.

"Shh....just rest." He said placing his index finger on my lips. My cheeks became red.

"Aish....do you have a fever too?" Junhyung asked me. I didn't say anything, since I was told to rest. hehe

"I got the water!" Yoseob said running over to me and Junhyung. He handed the water to me and I slightly sat up.

"Thanks Yoseob!" I said and took a sip.

"I found the bandages." Dongwoom said as he entered the room.

"Here Junhyung." He handed the bandages to Junhyung. Junhyung lifted me off of his lap so that he could started applying the bandages to my injured ankle. He started wrapping it around my ankle. I flinched a little from the pain.

"Sorry....." Junhyung apologized.

Yoseob grabbed my head and placed it on his lap.

"Just relax, ok? You have to get better." Yoseob said while brushing my hair away from my eyes.

"I'm gonna call Manager hyung and tell him that Mihyun is injured. Oh wait! He's already calling!!!" Doojoon said and answered the phone. Everyones eyes became big.

"Yeobseyo! Hyung! Is everything ok?"

"Well, sort of. Is Mihyun still with you? She wasn't home, was she?!"

"Calm down, hyung, Mihyun is here with us as we were scheduled. Is something wrong?"

"Mihyun's apartment set into flames! There are lots of fire trucks down there now."

"WHAT?!"

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Yoseob asked Doojoon.

"Since she has no were to stay.....unfortunately, I'm gonna have to have her stay with you guys. At least until she can get a new apartment." Our manager explained.

"Alright, no problem....."

"But, manager hyung...."

"Yes?"

"Mihyun injured her ankle when we were dancing she fell....."

"Aish!!! You guys and Mihyun take the rest of the day of and go rest up. Make sure you take good care of Mihyun. I'm sure she will be upset once you tell her what happened to her apartment..."

"Yes sir, of course. Thank you! Bye." Doojoon said and hung up.

"What's going on?" Junhyung asked.

"Mihyun....." Doojoon said.

"Y-yes...?"

"You're apartment.....set on fire...."

"WHAT? NO WAY!!!" My eyes became watery. Yoseob placed his hand on my back.

"Sorry, Mihyun...." Yoseob said.

"But.....where will I go? That was my home...." Tears bursted out now.

"It's okay, Mihyun. You can live with us..." Doojoon explained.

"No, I can't do that. I'd be too much of a burden."

"Please, Mihyun! We can't just let you live on the streets..." Yoseob begged me.

"You don't seem to have much of a choice here, Mihyun. Just live with us." Junhyung said.

I sighed and looked down.

"Alright....but I promise as soon as I have enough money to buy a new apartment, I will move out!" I said.

"But, thank you all........so much!" I said and group hugged all of BEAST.

~

Chapter one!!! WOOO!!!!! Sorry it's kinda short T^T I didn't have some good ideas, I guess lol
Awww sooo cute when they group hug >.< hehe

Well, stay tuned for chapter 2, which will be out soon! ^___^