~I Love You~

The Mistake I shouldn't have done

Eunhyuk's POV


it was the 3rd year of middle school... a lot has happen already....

i was a real trouble maker on my 2nd year of middle school.... so i decided to change.... and become a better person...

i looked around and noticed my best friend kyuhyun....

he was with some of his other friends.... so i decided not to interrupt him...

i looked around again and noticed donghae.... he was alone... so i decided to go to him...

"Donghae... Good Morning"

"ohhh.... eunhyuk... its unexpected not to see you with kyuhyun..

"huh? what's that supposed to mean?"

" nothing...."

he looks at me in the eye.... this is the first time i saw him this close....

he was really handsome....

WHA-WHAT THE HELL!!

i blushed thinking of it.... 

i think donghae noticed it......

"huh? eunhyuk... what's wrong?"

"n-n-nothing..... say, donghae who do you like?! if you tell me i'll help you out!!"

"w-w-what!! when did the t-t-topic ch-change?!!" he was blushing..... how suspicious... what was he hiding?

i .... he looked so cute...

then suddenly the bell rang..... signaling for the orientation


"attention students... i will now set the rules for this year" said the principal

ughhh.... why do we have to hear this all over again.... it's such a pain....

it went on and on and i didnt pay attention at all but something clicked my interest

"last year there have been a lot of students having relationships in school... and it ruined they're studies... so... i have made a rule that.. NO ONE STRICTLY NO ONE! CAN HAVE A RELATIONSHIP HERE IN SCHOOL.... IF YOU EVER DO... YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY EXPELLED...." said the baled principal...

fudge you baled man.....

and out of interest i decided to look at my right.... unexpectedly i saw donghae... staring at me...

i blushed at this.... then i suddenly thought... what if donghae and i had a relatioship... what will happen?

WHAT THE HELL BRAIN!! STOP DOING THAT!!

i blush even more at this thought.....

i took a quick glance at donghae again...

but if it did happen..... it would be nice....


AUTHOR'S NOTE


yeah.... i'll end it here... so guys... what do you think?

should i continue it or not? please comment down below ^_^

SUSCRIBE OR ADD ME :)))