Stop Stealing my Heart Away

[closed] lolforlove`s Oneshot Collection
Title: Stop Stealing My Heart Away
Characters: Dongwoon / OC
Ending: Happy.
this is a treat for you guys. since it's been so long since I've updated any of my FFs.

--

The trio finished their routine and the people crowded around them, cheering and jumping. 
"You were great, Dongwoon oppa! Congratulations!" I smiled, pulling him into a tight embrace. Confetti rained down on the many people, including us.  I giggled and pulled out a pink piece from his hair. He stopped my hand and kissed me. He put his hands in my hair as I closed my eyes. Who cares if people were pressing on us, and the air was so stuffy?
If only fate were so kind to grant me that kiss. 

I pulled the pink confetti piece from his hair and he laughed, stopping my hand. But that was it. 

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked back. "Junhyung-ah!" I smiled. "Congrats!" 
Junhyung high-fived me, then gave me a hug, laughing. "Thanks, thanks." I let go. 
Dongwoon pulled me closer to him as everyone jumped around us. Hyunseung approached, fist-bumping me and smiling. 

If you're wondering, Dongwoon oppa is not my boyfriend. We just seem to be like this. I thought back to the times where he acted protectively and caring like a boyfriend. It didn't help that I had a developing crush on the guy. And it most certainly didn't help that all his friends knew, and teased me about it. Worse, Dongwoon plays along. But then that's only sometimes. Lately, they've been pairing us up a lot. Like, a lot, a lot. He's a really great guy, but I don't want to be in a relationship. I refuse to fall in love. 

"Listen." Dongwoon's voice pulled me back to reality. "You have to join at the next dance battle. We'll earn double with a pretty and talented girl like you on our team." 
I blushed. "Maybe."
"Aish, you shouldn't let your guard down just with Woonie." Hyunseung ruffled Dongwoon's hair. "Then again, you always do. You swoon for Woon."
"True." Junhyung wrapped his arm around me tight, looking into my eyes with a knowing look. I giggled nervously and gently shook his arm off. 
"But I've got a point." Dongwoon said. 
"Well--" Junhyung countered. He was about to lunge forward. You see, he's really sensitive about being right and wrong and all.
"ANYWAY..." I said loudly. This was NOT the place to start a fight. Especially about me. 
Hyunseung seemed to understand; he pushed Junhyung and Dongwoon away from each other. "Guys, not now."
I laughed and gave him a hug. "Thanks so much." I exaggerated. 
"You're welcome." he grinned. "What say we grab dinner with the rest of the guys?"
"I'm in." Yoseob approached with Doojoon and Kikwang oppas. 
"Let's go get some kimchi!" Kikwang said, making a grab for my arm. 
"Great!" I laughed. 
"To the awesome kimchi place by my apartment!" yelled Dongwoon, leading us out of the crowd and out the door. 

--

"Well, I ought to get home." said Hyunseung. Kikwang, who lived with him, nodded. 
"Okay." I smiled, giving them hugs. "Get home safe."
Hyunseung nodded his acknowledgement and walked away with Kikwang. 
"Us, too. I'm getting really tired." Doojoon sighed. He looked at Yoseob, who lived with Dongwoon. "You're with us tonight, right?" he urged. 
"I am?" Yoseob asked, clearly confused. I opened my mouth to tell them I should be getting home, too, when Junhyung cleared his throat and nudged Yoseob. 
Yoseob made an "O" with his mouth and nodded. "Right..." Dongwoon looked at him strangely. "Yoseob-hyung, aren't we studying for our exam tonight?"
Doojoon already pulled Junhyung and Yoseob away. "Ask Eunji-ah to help you!" he laughed. 

I groaned and turned to the gorgeous man.  "So..." I puffed out my cheeks and rocked back and forth on my heels, unsure of what to do.
"So." Dongwoon stepped forward. I instinctively stepped back, but he only kept moving closer until I was leaning on the side of his apartment building.
"What are you doing?" I stammered as he leaned closer. 
He smirked. His lips were practically on mine already.   "Seriously, oppa. What are you doing?" I turned red.  He pulled away slightly. Damn, I hate it when he plays with me. My chest aches and I just wanna stab him. He doesn't realize I like him. 

"Don't you have this huge crush on me?" he raised an eyebrow.
"Maybe I do, maybe I don't, but clearly, that would be none of your business."
"So you do?"
"I didn't say I liked you."
"But you didn't say you didn't." he grinned, inching away, giving me one of those looks all his friends would give me. 
"Whatever." I blinked and gently pushed him away. I walked -- more like staggered -- off quickly. Yet I wasn't quick enough. He intercepted me with that adorable grin, grabbing my wrist. I avoided his gaze.

"You are supposed to be helping me study for my algebra exam tomorrow."
"But--"
"You don't expect me to try and study by myself, do you? I'll surely fail." he jut out his tongue.
I sighed. "Just to warn you, I at algebra."
"I expected that."

--

What was supposed to be a study session turned out to be a full-on manly-yet-girly sleepover. I painted my nails (Yoseob doesn't want to admit it, but he loves nailpolish) while he played video games; I joined him when my nails dried. When I beat him once again at Starcraft, he closed his laptop grudgingly. I followed with a grin, shutting off Yoseob's laptop, as he pulled out his algebra book from his bag. 
"Ugh." I shook my head at the sight of the different numbers and variables and et cetera. 
"You said you'd help me, so help me."
"I can't promise you'll turn into some weird math geek and ace your exam."
"How'll you know for sure if you don't try?"
I pursed my lips and shrugged. He flipped open his book and tapped his pencil on the numbers. I sighed as we started. 

--

"Okay... One last. Let's make it easy..." I sighed, reading the expressions. I looked at him, remembering something my old math tutor, Leeteuk, taught me. 
"2n + 4 = n + 6. What is your solution set?"
"You're supposed to give me the replacement set." he raised an eyebrow. 
"Try guessing."
"Two." he said after a while. 
"Very good." I laughed. 
"Don't I get a reward?" he pouted. I shrugged. 
"Can we please go to sleep now?" I lay down on the soft carpet, one of his pillows supporting my head. He swiftly pulled out the pillow from under my head. 

"Yah!" I said. "Give it back!"
"Not until you give me my reward." He stuck his tongue out. 
"Fine. I'll just sleep without a pillow. But if I wake up with a sore neck tomorrow, then you'll be responsible." I closed my eyes, but opened them slightly when he didn't reply. He was staring at my supposed sleeping face, on all-fours. His hands were planted on either side of my head. Just looking at him upside-down made me dizzy.  I shut my eyes tighter when he leaned forward. Our lips touched; this was my first real kiss, a sort-of-upside-down kiss. He slowly pulled away. I opened my eyes and pulled down his neck, kissing him again. He broke free, a twinkle in his eyes. "What was that?" he smirked. 
"Your reward."
He smiled and leaned back down. I pushed his lips away. 
"That's the only reward you're gonna get."

--

I opened my eyes. It was still dark, and arms were wrapped around me. I was on the bed, and the blankets were at my feet. 
I turned to lie on my other side and saw, in the dim light, Dongwoon oppa's sleeping face. I hesitantly lifted my hand and touched his cheek, just to make sure he was really there, and not some hallucination. 
He took my hand and opened his eyes. "It's rather late to be up, isn't it?" "Mm." I murmured in agreement. "I just woke up suddenly."
"Well, since we're both awake." He sat up. I pulled him back down. 
"No." I mumbled. "No. Let's stay like this."
"If you say so." he whispered, he tapped a finger on my nose. I closed my eyes. 
"Yah." he said. I opened my eyes again, annoyed. "You can't leave me to stay awake that easily."
"Then what do you suggest we do?"
"Let's play Truth Or Dare." he grinned. 


A lump formed in my throat. Note to self: cleverly avoid questions about you liking him. I nodded meekly. "Alright."

"Han Eunji." he said. "Truth or dare?"
"Truth." 
"Who do you like?"
"Someone."
"Who?"
"Only one question for every turn, sorry." I said quickly. "Anyway... Dongwoonie, truth or dare?"
"Dare." 
I leaned in closer. "I dare you to kiss me again."
"Oh, you'd want that, wouldn't you?" he smirked. 
"Don't you, too?" I laughed. 
"Mmm." he grinned and pulled me closer towards him. Our lips touched and moved against each other. He pulled me closer, his hands taking my hair. I sighed against his lips, smiling slightly. He groaned and lightly my lip. I giggled and put both hands on his chest, pushing him away. I rolled on my side, turning away from him. 
Dongwoon brushed the hair off my neck, leaving it exposed. His breath tickled my neck, and I fought the urge to turn back and kiss him yet again.  Slowly, he kissed down my neck to my shoulder. I shuddered as he traced his finger down my arm, then grasped my hand tight. Holding my hand, he sighed. "I wish you would stop pushing me away." he said after two seconds. "It hurts when a girl turns away from a guy who likes her."
"MWO?!" I turned back to him, eyes wide. Did he just imply that...
"Yes, I like you, Han Eunji. I've liked you ever since I met you at the club's dance competition last year. Ever since you beat me and Kikwang hyung. Ever since I laid eyes on you. You're pretty much stealing my dignity and heart every time you turn away."

"Yah, Son Dongwoon. All this time you liked me?! And you, knowing that I had a crush on you, never let out a single word. Not even a whisper." I made a face. "Oh, but that's understandable because we only knew each other for like, A YEAR, and we NEVER talk." I said sarcastically. 
"Yah, I thought the guys were joking. They never said you really liked me."
"Why do you think they can me a sWooner?" I put emphasis on the Woon. "Everybody knew... Everyone but you."
"Everybody knew I liked you too, but you were the only one who didn't know."
"They knew we liked each other? And didn't say anything? Those dickheads."
He laughed. "Whatever. I like you, you like me. Han Eunji, truth or dare?"
"Why are we still playing th--"
"TRUTH OR DARE!"
"Alright, alright. Dare."
"I dare you, Han Eunji, to be my girlfriend, to bully the guys, and to never leave me."

"Those are three dares." I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer. He smiled and leaned forward. "But I think I can manage that."

--A/N--
This is the very first passionate kiss I ever wrote. Hahaha.