A fish setting a date

Confession of a fishy and a shikshin

 

 

Donghae POV

I checked my I-phone again while I am having my rest from my drama shooting. Well, even its not a main drama as Siwon, i still wanna ensure i gave the best performance for it. Nothing much happen on timeline since its only Exo boys and F(x) girls interaction can be seen oh yes some of Snsd girls too.

Speaking of that swan leg groups, a face of beautiful lady appear on my face and i cant help from smiling. Quickly i open my gallery and click on the file with name My Beautiful, and here we go almost 100 pictures of her now can be seen, from herself cam to fan cams.

Last week on 15 May 2012 is a date that I never forget, finally the girl I admire the most now is my girlfriend, well even I can’t publically tell the world the y beautiful goddess Choi Sooyoung is mine but I am happy when all SM family approve us.

 I sighed as I see a status update by Xiah hyung stated he will go out for date with Nicole of Kara. Suddenly I cant help from being jealous of them. Well, from the night we still dont have any free time to meet or even to call each other. I wanna have a proper date with her. She is my girl now, so she deserves that. I wonder what Xiah hyung and Nicole will do so I can do in our first date.

Yes, thanks to teukie hyung now a lot of idols join us on the twitter, and with that Jaejoong hyung suggest we all should private this acc and yes we did so no fans will know what happen on our community.

 

@fishyhaeguys

Help me, I want to take soo for date, what we can do??

I type that and send it, hoping some of them will help me, giving idea for our first date. As I wait I eat the food and studied a bit of the script for our next scene. Oh yes, dont worry I knew sooyoung will never see that as she also busy with her drama shooting.

Suddenly my phone vibrates, notify me someone respond to my question.

 

@ChaerinLee

@fishyhae bring unnie to restaurant, she is shikshin

 

 

@shineediva

@fishyhae shopping.girl loves it

@evilcho

hyung just take her out and go out for dinner

 

I chuckled with the response, well it was right my girl is shikshin but isn’t it sound cliché to bring her out for food, I wished something more special.

 

@fishyhae

thank you guys, but food too cliché, something special I prefer. Romantic perhaps

 

I thanked them and now I listening to my ipod while surfing internet, seeing some update of K-pop and back to my accounts watching some interaction of the idols.

 

@kriswufan

find scary movie and then cuddle up..

 

@chaerinlee

how bout cooking together oppa?

 

@changmin

climbed up to her room and sing a song made only for her

 

@heenim

@changmin yahh changmin do you want our fishy to death so much?

 

Well Kris idea were good except that cuddle up part, I dont want sooyoung see me too fast making move. I bet she still awkward with me. Our last encounter is Kissing You Mv.

 

@fishyhae

movie accepted, songs compose? no free time. and climbing too dangerous. cuddle too fast. still awkard

 

I send my thought to the twitter and thinking of all the idea, yes take her out for dinner and later watched movie. That’s perfect but still too cliché and normal date.

 

@changmin

well you can have chances to hug her. Oh yes I forget you two not that close

 

@heenim

go picnic at han river, dont forget to disguise.

 

@KaragoddesGyu

@fishyhae I remembered soo told me, she like to have date by walking along the street together oppa

 

I smilled to the new info from Kara leader, Park Gyuri. I should thank her personally soon; lucky she is Sooyoung friends and willing to help me.

 

@fishyhae

thanks gyuri. can I take her to theme park? Watching sunset?

 

Suddenly I remembered my favorite movie scene, Titanic, and it kind of romantic watching sunset right? I smiled with that, and I focus on the timeline watching any respond.

 

@changmin

well it is romantic, but only she is nature lovers. Unfortunately she is food lovers hyung.

 

@heenim

theme park, too public fishy, she easily spotted with her heights.

 

@chaerinlee

@fishyhae how bout go for horse riding?

I cant help from laugh with the baddass female ever I knew, chaerin. well its weird but yet cute, unfortunately i am not good in that part.

 

@kriswufan

hyung, just used our rooftop and have a nice romantic date there on sunset

 

@heenim

Agree with wufan

 

@evilcho

Cheesy wufan

 

@changmin

Someone seem planned that before

 

@KaraGoddessGyu

lits nice but you will be exposed to your own label mate papparazzi oppa

 

Yeah that were right. I cant never believe all of them for that. Never. they scarier than real papparazzi especially that 2 evil magnae. I sighed as I still failed to think any idea for our first dating.

 

@fishyhae

*head desk* help me guys, I am confused here

 

@KaragoddessGyul

@fishyhae teach her piano, she will love it, believe me.

 

@Jaejoong

@fishyhae I think breaking the awkward point is the main point hae. you two should get used to others presence

 

@Suholeader

@fishyhae hyung, jaejoong sunbaenim is right. the mv were few years back I bet you two so awkward to each other.

Gyuri words give me idea, and so do the advice from jaejoong hyung were right. So I try to gather all their suggestion and choose the best idea.

 

@fishyhae

piano lesson then i take her to walk along han river in night and last dinner together. perfect right?

 

@Jaejoong @suho @karagoddessgyul @chaerinlee @heenim @kriswufan @changmin retweet @fishyhae tweets.

 

@fishyhae

Thank You ALL, love you all #tweetoff

 

I log out from the accounts and straightly type a message to my girl, since this evening she will come home from Busan.

 

From: Donghae

To: Haebaby's

hey y girl, can you come for our date tomorrow? this boy here miss you so much, take care.

 

I get ready for my scene as I been touched up I can’t help from being nervous to thinking of her answer. Hopefully she is free. please god, just for this time.

after almost 15 minutes my i-phone ringing at last, making me jump from the chair and check the new message.

 

From: Haebaby's

To: donghae

well, I can spend a day with you oppa and for our first date. This girl here also missing you and asking the boy over there to take care himself.

 

I cant help from smiling and giggling making the cordinator noona see me weirdly. I go back to the seat and get my face ready for the shooting. but I cant help for tomorrow to come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE....
WELL, I AM NOT PLANNING FOR THIS TO BECOME CHAPTERIZE...
BUT SINCE I AM JOINING RP...WHAT HAPPEN THERE GAVE ME IDEA..
MOST OF THEM IS FROM PRE FAMILY...
THANKS TO THEM...
SO...TO ALL SUBS AND VIEWERS..TELL ME IF I SHALL CONTINUE WITH THEIR DATING??
I WONDER IF ANYONE OF YOU KNEW THE ART/IMAGE THAT WE CAN DO LIKE IT FROM TWEETER??