Chapter 2

What about us?

While walking, Henry and I talked about things.

"AMBER-UNNI!" It's Krystal. I turn to her and smile. But the smile faded when I saw the guy holding her hand.

"Krys."

"Unni!"

"Amber." it's Key. And Key's holding her hand.

"You already know each other?" I asked them.

"Yeah! Right, oppa?" Oppa? I froze. I stared at Key. Waiting for Key's answer. He just nodded.

"But how?"

"Because you're too slow, Unni! I can't wait anymore! I used my ways." What is this feeling?

"Are you guys a couple?" Henry asked. Please say NO.

"What do you think?" Krystal said with a smile.

"I guess that means YES." Henry said. " Congratulations! I feel sorry for Taemin though"

"Ugh! Henry! Unni! Are you going to congratulate us or what?"

I don't know what to say! "Uhm-how fast!" if Krystal's happy, I'm happy. "I'm happy for you Krys."

"Thanks, Amber! We're going! We're going to ditch school. We're going to watch a movie! Exciting but romantic right?" I didn't answer. I just looked at Key who's just looking at me without emotion.

"Jessica will kill you if she heard that." Henry said.

"Well, she'll never know. Bye guys! Let's go oppa!"

And we watched them walk away. Hand in hand. If she's not Krystal. And if he's not Key, the scene would be perfect.

"You said, you're happy for Krystal when you're obviously not! How masochistic!" Henry said.

"Shut up Henry! Wow, i suddnly feel very hungry." I said.

"Hungry or Heart-broken? Those two are really different."

"Aish! Henry! Joo goo lae?! Come on! Let's eat! My treat!"

***

"This is the end. Im gonna die!" Taemin said dramatically. Henry and I shared the table with Taemin and Onew. And Henry just cracked the news about Key and Krystal. And Tae, as Krystal's admirer, just had his heart broken.

"Here," Onew offered his chicken dish. "it'll help you feel better."

"Taemin, don't lose hope." I said.

"Now look who's talking!" -Henry

"Shut. Up." and I gave him an evil glare. I wonder where's Key and Krystal. They're having fun, I guess. Wherever they are. Krystal's more important! If she's happy with Key, I should try my best not to destroy her happiness. "Right. I'm happy. I should be." I'm talking to myself. I didn't mean to say it out loud. The three guys are looking at me. "I'm talking to myself."

"Aish! Where's Minho?" Onew said like he's really irritated with that 'Minho'. "He's a friend." Onew answered. "He borrowed my notes and i told him to return it today. He said he'll see me here. I need it after lunch time."

And suddenly, I saw a guy with a girl approaching Onew. "Maybe that's him!"

"Hyung! I'm sorry! I have to wait for Sulli." confirmed. He's Minho. He handed Onew a notebook. "Thanks, by the way."

"Finally! I'm not staying any longer. Bye  guys!" -Onew.

"Tae! What's with that expession?" Minho asked Taemin.

"It's a long story." -Taemin. He introduced me and Henry to Minho ang Sulli. Sulli's over flowing with aegyo. She looked at me.

"You have a weird name for a boy, Amber-oppa." After hearing that, Henry, Taemin and I all burst laughing. I'm not offended. I'm quite amused! Minho and Sulli sat at the vacant seats. Both curious. "What's so funny?" -Sulli

"Amber, you should go get a boyfriend!" Taemin said after recovering.

"Oh. So you're actually an Unni?" I nodded. "Sorry."

"Don't worry. I'm used to it."

"Amber, I'm serious. You should start looking for a boyfriend." -Taemin.

"So you really think that someone will like a girl like me? A dork like me?"

"Yes. Someone will like a girl lile yo. And NO, you're not a dork." Henry answered.

"You're actually cool, Amber-oppa." -Sulli. Minho elbowed her. Maybe because of the Amber-oppa part. "WHAT?! I'm starting to love calling her that!"

"Oh yeah, Henry? So tell me, who's that someone?" I asked Henry.

He flashed a big smile before saying: "ME."

***