First sight is the best

When They Cry

Soyeon's elbows grinded on the rough chipping roof stand that her elbows were resting on. Black shiny binoculars grabbed from each opposite edge and placed upon her eyes. The vision focused from all the way down. Soyeon gasped abit and shoved the device to her right. Qri, who was looking somewhere else from the roof, asked . .

"Wha-what, Soyeon ? " Qri awkwardly stared at the pair of focus lens.

"Just .. just look directly below us ! " Soyeon placed the binoculars against Qri's eyes. Her eyes wandered around the zoomed image from the deserted street below and blurred for a bit.

A group of women dressed in beige trenchcoats, leather jackets, and black tank tops shuffled around the area and made a hesitant move, as Qri saw a dark charcoal colored Lexus pull up in front of them.

"Oh crap ! It can't be .. ? " Qri gaped. Grabbing the binoculars and grasping it onto her own hands.

"Oh yeah .. Hell yeah. It sure is. " Soyeon gulped, as they saw the boss "Park Jiyeon" sliding off the back seat. The women bent their backs and bowed down in respect. Qri saw Jiyeon lightly side punch one of the hench"wo"men "Park Hyomin" on the neck, in a harsh "playful" manner.

"You see ?? " Soyeon pulled the thing from Qri's eyes and turned around. Her legs falling upon the concrete roof floor and her back being against the paint cracked stand. Qri fell into the same position and panicked. 

"Oh ! I told you that they'd come for us .. " Qri hurriedly ran , in such haste. 

"Pfft .. not today .. maybe. They always go after somebody here. Maybe not us today. " Soyeon remarked.

Qri gave a i'm-not-sure-about-that look and said in the same tone "What did I say when I said not to borrow money from them ?? Now they're coming for both of us. "

Soyeon playfully punched Qri on one of her shoulders. "Oh please, I got this handled. They don't even know our names. Pshh .. as if they'd eve-

"What the .. ?! Soyeon, LOOK ! " Soyeon's sentence cut off short, as her friend pointed behind Soyeon's head.

Quickly turning around, Soyeon saw that Qri was pointing at the next building roof. Vividly appearing from the cloudy weather, she saw a girl with a small stature just edging herself at the railing of the roof. Her hair flowingly moving with the rhythm of the wind.

"Holy mother of god. What does that girl think she's doing ?! " Soyeon and Qri got up in unison and ran up to the edge of their roof railing. The gap just small enough to make a perfect good jump to the next building top. 

Pounding their sneaker soles onto the aging concrete, the dust and dirt picked up, as they're feet landed onto the next top.

Soyeon ran up to the unknown girl. Grabbing her tiny right shoulder with a trembling right hand.

"Hoh ! " The girl gasped from a sudden shock. Turning her head around in broken segments, like a robot, eye contact was met with Soyeon. Qri felt immediate tension arise from between them.

Soyeon saw that the girl was around their age. Deep brown hair color, full side bangs, and a small piece of hair tyed up on the left hemisphere of her head. Both of their eyes rolled open with such amazement and surprise. Her eye fat under her eyes, defined the youthful sorrow in her eyes.

Snapping out of the daze, Soyeon yelped "HEY ! You shouldn't be doing that ! " The girl made a pitiful apologetic face and got off the death threatening railing. "Sorry .. Sorry .. ! " Soyeon just kept scolding "I'm in deep trouble myself, but whatever you're going through . . . THIS just CAN'T be the answer. " Qri demanded "She's right, ya' know ? Just don't do that, again. "

They could both see that the girl was in half confusion and her other half still wondorously scanning Soyeon's face. The girl's cute face gave off a punch in the ribcage for Soyeon. The good way. "Urr .. anyways .. what is your name ? " Soyeon pulled her hand down from the tiny dwarve's shoulder and rubbed the back of her head with it, shyly.

"I'm .. uhmm .. I-I'm Boram . . Jeon Boram. " She stuttered.

"Oh ! I'm Soyeon ! Park Soyeon .. " Soyeon excitedly answered fondly and pointed a thumb back at Qri. "And that's Qri ! Lee Qri ! "

"Hi .. " Boram nervously waved at both for a grim greeting. 

----------------------------------