Wrong move

Boys and Girls

Chapter 10 : Wrong move

  By  : [info]jelly_jonghyun 

"Am I?" Yui asked puzzled.

Key took a step closer to Yui with the ladle on his right hand. "You’re the girl…. In the Japanese movie."

Yui’s eyes widened she dropped the spoon she’s holding.

"Accckkkk…." Key yelped. The spoon landed on his toe.

Yui not paying attention pulled Key on one corner and stared at him intently. Giving him a how-did-you-know look, but Key just shrugged. "Well I watch the movie."

"Which… which movie are you talking about?" Yui asked trying to sound calm but the

truth is she’s all panicky now.

"Koizora, Sky Love." Key replied shortly and grinned.

"Then… Can I asked a favor? Key-ssi." Yui asked him politely.

"Hmm… Yeah, sure… But can you call me oppa?" Key asked her.

"Oppa? Father?" Yui asked innocently.

Key’s jaw dropped.

"No, it means a guy who’s older than you."

"I guess. Anyway…" Yui continued and looked around. "Well can you keep what you found out, especially to Jihyun?"

"Why ? I thought you two are good friends?" Key asked curiously.

"I’ll tell you next time, but please, promised me no one would know." Yui begged.

"Well of course I will keep it. Now do you want pinky swear?" Key asked her cheekily.

"Pinky swear?" Yui asked while raising her pinky.

Key chuckled at her innocence, she didn’t know a lot of things but this increased Key’s interest on her. Key locked his pinky finger on hers and made their thumbs touch, he then mumbled pinky swear and smiled at her.'

Yui nodded, and realised that so this silly pinky swear was like a way of sealing someone's promise, she didn't know such childish things exist in Koreans, truth is she liked these kinds of silly actions, but she never had the chance to try them out because her career forbids her too, they would always say that it'll ruin her image, it'll ruin her reputation and more of blabbers. She really liked her job, it's her dream being an idol, a star and an actress but she never really wanted to be tied down like that forever, she wanted to explore to know more, to see more and to feel more emotions rather than making it.

"Arigatou Gozsaimas." Yui told him and smiled.

-

"YA! DON'T SIT NEAR ME! GO AWAY!" Jihyun screamed.

"What's wrong with you, I just sat beside you, the sofa's big." Jonghyun retorted.

"I don't want you anywhere near me." Jihyun snorted and stood up from the couch, she headed on the other couch just beside the sofa where Jonghyun's sitting.

She's all panicky and nervous whenever Jonghyun was near her, that's why she used every means just to shove him away, she don't want him to find out that she actually liked him since. he have this tendency of being snob and proud, Jihyun hated being teased because she gets really violent when she's angered.

"Jihyun-ah, what happened?" Onew asked when he heard her screams.

"Did he molested you or something?" He continued pointing at Jonghyun. Jihyun made a sulked face and frowned.

"Ya, what did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything, and I won't hit on your cousin, she's not even that pretty." Jonghyun whispered the last few words but it didn't escape Jihyun's ears.

Her frown had gotten bigger, she glared at Jonghyun. She felt really hurt by his words, to think off that she really liked him, now he just gave her another reason why she can't tell him that she actually had a thing for him. Jihyun stood up from her sit and lifelessly walked to her room.

"Ya! Why must you say that?" Onew snapped at Jonghyun after Jihyun slammed her door shut.

"I was just joking."

"Do you think she's joking?" Onew mumbled and shook his head. He left Jonghyun in the living room letting him decide on whether what to do.

 

"Hyung have you seen noona?" Taemin asked when he entered the living room.

"Inside her room."

"Want to check her inside?" Jonghyun asked Taemin.

"Sure?" Taemin replied unsure.

 

"Noona." Taemin called once they're in front of her room's door.

Inside the room Jihyun was cursing and mumbling under her breath, she hits her pillow and kicks nonstop on her bed, she threw anything tha came across with her arms, she wiggled and kick continuously. Still not satisfied, she stood up her bed and jump down, she made her way to her window and opened it. She let out and deafening scream that made the cats flirting downstairs speed off.

Taemin and Jonghyun heard the scream, both of them felt nervous and scared at the same time. So their initial instinct was to move back and just leave her alone. At the same time Key called for them because their dinner is now ready and it's time for them to eat.

Everyone sat down on the chairs. Yui noticing that Jihyun wasn't around asked them whether where she was.

"In her room." Taemin replied shortly.

"Go call her." Key told him.

"Im scared... She screamed so loud and-"

"Scream?" Key cut him off.

"Yeah, I think she's upset or something."

"What?!" Yui exclaimed and quickly ran heading to Jihyun's room worried and nervousness was painted on her usually calm and serene face.

She started with a three soft knocks but ending up banging the door loudly, worried and schocked at the same time the guys rush beside her, Yui demanded for the Key of Jihyun's room. Onew passed it to her with his trembling hands.

"I knew it." Yui let out the moment she entered her room. Clothes thrown everywhere, Pillow lying on the floor, crumpled bed sheet, and Jihyun sitting on the corner while hugging her knees, whenever Jihyun's upset this would how the situation end up, she would always end up messing the whole place, she could consider this guys lucky because she only messed her room.

"Are you okie now?" Yui asked her while patting her shoulders and embracing her.

"Hmmmm." She replied shortly.

"I wouldn't asked what happened. We'll fix your room later but for now you should eat." Yui told her.

Both of them walked passed by the boys, Jihyun stared at Jonghyun with emotionless eyes, Jonghyun gulped and felt weird, mixture of fear and weird feeling at the same time, something he himself could not comprehend. Jonghyun took another glanced on Jihyun's messy room, when the rest of the guys left he entered her room and saw a small notebook.

The notebook seemed to be hand-made, because of it' scrap book like appearance. At the cover there was a word writter, "Imperfections". Jonghyun flipped it to page one and began reading.

"They're out of town again, the only way to see them is to getting myself in trouble. "Shisus" I guess that's hows the day gonna end up then."

 

"Today is sunday and I'm alone again, dad and mom's overseas again, should I play outside or should I make fun of those giant body guards?"

 

"They promised they would be home today... But where are day, seemed that they forgot about me, but well that's how they are always, filled with promises but nothing comes true, it's tiring to get their attention, maybe they won't even notice that I'm already gone."

"12th of July, today's 12th of July. Today's her birthday." Jonghyun mumbled to himself.

 


Jelly here, lameness on my update hahaha :3 teehee ..... anyway keep the comments coming yeah :3