The fairy

Give me another chance


A sudden strong lightening blinded Jeongmin for a few seconds. When he opened his eyes and dried his tears he noticed the room was totally dark. He looked at Kwangmin questioningly but the boy didn’t move. When his eyes got used to the darkness, he stood and realised no one has moved since the lightning. He ran to Hyunseong and started touching the other’s face. His skin was so cold and hard like a statue’s. Jeongmin didn’t understand what was happening.


” Is there anyone normal here ???” He called.

No answer. He quickly reached the door that would lead him to the garden but it wouldn’t open. He was locked in.

” What’s happening ? Is this a joke ?” He yelled, his voice echoing in the wide room.

He frowned when he heard a laugh echoing back from the opposite side of the room.

“ Who’s laughing ???!!!” Jeongmin ran through the church , only relying on his hearing to find the owner of the laugh. There it was, in the middle of lifeless bodies, a tall boy was standing, smirking.

 “ Who are you ? Why didn’t you answer me earlier ? Jeongmin asked, frustrated.

 “ You asked for anyone normal and i’m everything but normal. “ He ran a hand in his blond hair before continuing “ So you want to go back to your teen days, uh ?”

Jeongmin gulped. ‘How does he know ? Who is he ?’ He had never seen the boy before and there was something about him that made him feel uneasy.

“ I’ll answer your questions “ The tall boy claped his hands together and the room became lighted once again. “ My name’s Zelo and i’m a fairy.” He said while checking the wedding buffet.

 

The smaller man ’s jaw dropped. “ You’re a .... fairy ?”

The blond nodded while putting a chicken leg in his mouth.


Suddenly, Jeongmin bursted out laughters “ Stop kidding me ! You’re way too tall to be a fairy and seriously, your name is Zelo ? Such a ridiculous name ! ” He thought Zelo looked more like a giant’s kid than a fairy.

Zelo threw the meatless chicken bone on the floor and approached Jeongmin dangerously.

“ First, who told you fairies were small ? Second, Zelo is a very common nickname in the fairy world ! “

Jeongmin was cautiously taking steps back as he noticed Zelo’s eyes’ color was changing due to his slowly loss of temper ” I believe you...you’re a fairy but...why are you here for ?”

The fairy grabbed a red apple and rubbed it with his sleeve. “ I’m here for you.” He said before taking a bite of it. “ You called me”.

“ Did I ???!!! ” Jeongmin was surprised. He didn’t remember he called for the help of a fairy...Well if he knew fairies do existed he might have called before.

” Is there anyone on earth to save me from this misery “ Zelo chuckled as he repeated Jeongmin’s earlier thought of the day “ Remember ? And just now you asked me to go back to this picture’s time ” he pointed at the slide show.

“ You can read people’s mind  ?!” Jeongmin watched him in disbelief.

The blond nodded “ Of course, i’m a fairy.” He walked to where Hyunseong and the twins were sitting. “ You were so desperate that your wish reached me. “ He studied Kwangmin’s face and laughed “ I can’t let you marry this guy, i don’t want to be responsible for your death.”

“ Wh-haaaat ?”

“ So he’s the man you like, uh ? “ Zelo said in front of Hyunseong. “ And this guy next to him is your rival.” He pointed at Youngmin. “ The pink suit looks so great on him “ he commented.

Jeongmin rolled his eyes at Zelo’s compliment.

 “ Ok i’m full ! “ The fairy exclaimed as he threw away the remaining of the apple he’s been eating for a while somewhere in the church. “ Now ask and it should be granted “

Jeongmin looked at him curiously. Zelo sighed and pointed at the photo slide show “ Your wish “

The smaller man looked at the picture. Hyunseong, Minwoo and himself stood with the rest of their highschool’s soccer team. Jeongmin’s hand was bandaged and Hyunseong’s face looked disappointed.

Jeongmin sighed when he remembered their team had lost the match because of him. ‘ I won’t let this happen again’

 “ I want to go back to this picture’s time. Give me another chance please. “ Jeongmin finally asked Zelo.

 “ Give me another chance who ?” The blond teased.

 “ Give me another chance, fairy.” Jeongmin repeated.

The fairy sighed “ You won’t get anywhere if you’re not more energetic. Say it again loudly and clearly ! “

“ GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE FAIRYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “  Jeongmin screamed from all his lungs before his vision started blurring.

 



TO BE CONTINUED……………………………………..

 



Jeongmin will be able to travel back in time in the next chapter, don’t worry ! ( Sorry this chapter is so boring and short >< )
Please comment and subscribe , it makes me happy and motivated to write more :D Don’t be a silent reader !
Thank you ^^