It's War

It's War [OS4]

 

-Two weeks later-

Beki woke up with a killer headache and sat up slowly. She blearily looked around her room before shutting her eyes tightly when they got near her bedroom window. The sun was bright outside and Beki turned away. She didn’t want to fry up like a vampire. After laughing at what she thought in her head she groaned. Wanting to sleep more she pulled her comforter tight around her body and buried her head under pillow. Just as she was falling asleep her now loud, singing cellphone was pushed under the pillow near her head. Beki shot up like a rocket and jumped away only to slip off her bed, her comforter coming down with her. She landed in a tangled heap on the floor and groaned in pain from hitting the floor.

After Beki sat up again, she turned with a glare to look at who was watching her. She frowned and untangled herself before standing up slowly so she could turn to look at the doorway. Beki walked over slowly and saw Isak get pale but she stayed where she was standing. Beki stopper in front of Isak and glared before sighing.

“Did you really need to do that unnie?”

“Sorry Beki but I needed to wake you up. Remember what I’ve been doing?”

“All too well unnie,” Beki said as she sighed. “Why do you want me to be a model so badly? Life is busy enough as it is with school and work.” Isak sighed and shook her head sadly.

“It’ll help when I plan something out for you, but anyway, what’s the saying?” Isak said as she shook her head. “All work and no play leads to a boring Beki,” she finished as she laughed to herself.

“Get dressed though, because someone’s coming to scout you.”

Beki’s eyes widened in shock. She turned quickly and ran around her room so she could get ready. If Isak got this scout to come, Beki wouldn’t let her down. As she finally finished getting ready there was a knock on the door and Beki got her game face on, sweet smile set on her lips.

‘Time to wow.’

 

~Four hours later~

 

Isak was showing the scout out as Beki cleaned up the kitchen. Beki hiccupped and giggle lightly, feeling as if her laughter were bouncing around in crystal glasses, leaving her hearing a light tinkling sound. She hadn’t expected that they would start drinking after her finished scouting her.

‘That was damn awkward for me.’

Beki had felt awkward in her own home. The man had her don various outfits and he soon had an obvious problem that he had solved on his own in the bathroom. Beki shivered in disgust but was glad she got accepted. At least she had a chance of making something big of herself now. As she left the kitchen, she noticed her front door was slightly ajar. She walked over since Isak wouldn’t have left the door open. She poked her head out and looked to the left before gasping out loud.

A hot blush covered Beki’s face as she openly watched Isak making out with Inati in the hallway. She turned away quickly and cleared to try to get their attention. When that didn’t work, Beki realized she would need to do something else. And then she smirked. Beki wore a frightened expression before she tried to get Isak’s attention again.

“U-u-u-u-unnie….” She stuttered, “a-a-a-a spider… on-on Inati-oppa!!!”

The two jumped apart and Isak steooed away from Inati who kept stepping towards her. Isak tried to back up behind Beki, but Beki jumped away, staying clear of the two so she could watch in amusement. Just then, Inati lunged for isak and she tried to bolt but he got a hold of her wrist.

“Get the spider off!”

Beki burst into laughter. Inati’s voice wasn’t rough or deep anymore. He sounded like a scared little girl and Beki just laughed harder. She was leaning against the door to Dalmatian’s apartment until it opened and Beki fell against DayDay. Beki was still laughing when he caught her and then looked at the two in the hallway. He cocked an eyebrow at the two and smirked before looking at Beki.

“A spider?”

She nodded with her own smirk on her face because she was still giggling. He laughed and noticed the two glaring at them.

“You really believed her? About a spider?” he laughed again. “Don’t make out in the hall and Beki won’t see spiders.”

He gave Beki a high-five before he walked back into the apartment. Beki went to go into her own apartment when she felt their glares on her back. As she walked through the doo she poked her head back out the door to look at the two of them.

“I forgot something! Sorry to be such a but seriously…” she sighed. “Just do it behind closed doors where no one will find you!”

She pulled herself into her apartment and slammed the door. Face flushed a bright red, she walked to her room so she could get back into her sleeping clothes which were a pair of lounging shorts and an oversized dress shirt.

In the hall, Isak and Inati were both blushing hotly. Isak sighed and turned away to see the same scout walking towards her. She saw a satisfied look on his face.

“So she’s good?”

“She’ll be a great model, and if we find the right guy, she’ll be good for that too.” Isak smiled happily and watched her close friend.

“You’re such a big help.” He just shook his head but his smile was still on his face.

“How did she react earlier to my actions? Like my bathroom escapade?”

Isak laughed at the memory. Inati just stared at the two in confusion. She just laughed again and gave him a look saying he’d understand in a minute.

“Beki couldn’t believe you did that. She got so embarrassed! It was cute though, how awkward and embarrassed she got.”

“She’d be very good for the show, especially with how her actions and reactions are so varied. I’ll see what I can do Isak.” He walked away and Isak yelled a grateful thank you to his back. She turned to Inati and explained what she had in mind.

“I’m trying to get Beki to either get back together with Woohyun or forget him and find someone else… for good.” Inati’s eyes widened and Isak put a hand up.

“I know Daniel likes her… as does Hoya from Infinite. It’s all up to whom Beki likes the most,” she sighed. “And that person is Woohyun… at least, it was.”

Inati looked at Isak and was surprised to see a sad look on her face. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. He let his chin rest on her shoulder and he spoke softly.

“You wish she liked someone else?”

Isak nodded her head gently as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“He hurt her so badly Inati. I just…” she stopped and sighed. “I don’t want to sound rude or harsh, but I just want Beki to be happy. She’s so sweet and innocent and Woohyun broke her. If she went through that again…” she took a shaky breath.

“I don’t know if she’d ever be the same again.”

Inati held her close and tried to comfort her, neither of them noticing the two people who were listening. Daniel had been listening in when he heard his name come into the conversation. So he had two enemies who also wanted to win Beki? Well one, since Woohyun is currently dating Seungyeon. He sighed and closed the door.

Beki had also been listening to the two of them. She didn’t know that Isak was so worried, but then it all clicked; getting her started in modeling, letting her help with radio shows, just keeping her busy. By keeping her this busy she could barely breathe. Isak was keeping Beki from thinking of Woohyun. But now thoughts of Woohyun, Hoya, and Daniel plagued her. She honestly didn’t know what to do, but she did know one thing. With all Isak had done for her, it was time she did the same.

Beki moved numbly to the couch as her thoughts raced. She didn’t hear the door opened, didn’t hear Isak call to her, and didn’t hear the second set of footsteps that followed after Isak’s. She did hear Isak’s voice when she sat next to her on the couch. Beki stood and turned to Isak and then bowed all in one fluid motion.

“I’m so sorry unnie. I’m so so sorry.”

Isak looked at her in surprise. She turned to Sungjong who was watching silently and then she turned to Beki, a worried expression on her face.

“Now you have me worried Beki. What is it you’re so sorry about?”

“I’ll stop making you worry.”

“W-What?”

Isak didn’t expect to hear that from Beki at all. She knew Daniel had heard, she had seen him close the door out of the corner of her eye. But Beki had overheard her too? She hoped she hadn’t overheard everything. She’d feel so bad. Beki sat next to Isak and grabbed her hands and looked to Isak with a serious expression.

“I’ll try to forget him, get over him.”

Both Isak’s and Sungjong’s eyes widened but for two different reasons. Isak was shocked. Would Beki honestly be able to do it? Isak had faith in her, but only time would tell. She sighed and smiled sadly at Beki.

“Are you sure about this Beki? You don’t need to do this if you don’t want me worrying.”

“It’s not just to stop you from worrying. You were right,” Beki sighed. “I fangirled over Woohyun and was left high and dry but never noticed Daniel or Hoya.”

“Finally!!!”

Beki jumped in shock and looked up to see Sungjong also in her apartment. She smiled at Sungjong and then looked at him curiously.

“What do you mean by finally Sungjong?”

He smiled at her and moved to sit in one of the empty lounge chairs. He snuggled in and then looked at the two women on the couch.

“All of us in Infinite are missing you. We never see you anymore since what happened with Woohyun,” he sighed then smiled. “But is you’re going to try to move on, it means I can try to work on setting up you and Hoya!”

Beki’s eyes widened and she gasped. She thought of what she had been through with him and then blushed as her mind showed her a single picture of Hoya in all his shirtless glory. She shook her head and then giggled at how excited Sungjong looked and she smiled, but then frowned slightly… she wasn’t sure how she felt about Hoya and didn’t really think anything could work between the two of them. She never felt those same feelings from Woohyun or Daniel around Hoya. She cleared her head and stared at Sungjong. She could only imagine how fast his brain was processing this information. Then his head shot up and he looked at Beki with a smirk on his face. Beki’s eyes widened at the look and she looked at Isak with a slightly frightened expression on her face. Isak laughed with glee and wound one of her arms around Beki’s shoulders.

“Don’t be so scared of the unknown Beki!”

Beki snorted and looked at Isak. Then a simmering anger shone in her eyes and she scowled.

“With how ‘the unknown’,” she motioned with air quotes, “ed me over? I’ll stay cautious.”

Isak and Sungjong frowned at that statement but Sungjong just brushed it off and smiled in Beki’s direction.

“Trust me noona, you’ll have fun with this plan,” he grinned wildly and Beki felt herself grin back and she felt a rush of adrenaline. “Hoya’s birthday is in a couple of days noona.”

Her eyes took on a glow and she looked curiously at Sungjong. He nodded to her and continued spelling out the plan for her.

 

~two hours later~

 

Beki smiled brightly at Sungjong and Isak who were now sitting across from her. They had moved around and beki had sat down on the floor near the one table. She was glad because she had written down the different things she would need to do over the next few days on pieces of paper from the table. She was really excited for it though… the prospect of getting closer to Hoya in a simply… platonic way. At least that’s where Beki knew she was coming from. Just then Sungjong stood up and made Beki stand up. He hugged her tightly to his body.

“Thank you so much noona,” he whispered into her ear. She pulled away slightly and looked up at Sungjong. A gentle smile pulled his lips upwards and Beki thought he looked like an innocent angel, with a devil’s mind.

“What are you thanking me for?”

“Hoya,” he said, “will be amazed and so happy if this works noona.”

Beki felt her heart start racing at the thought of Hoya being that happy for something she did for him. She just hoped he wouldn’t take it the wrong way. She pulled out of Sungjong’s arms and pushed him towards the door. As he walked out, Isak did the same.

“You’re both leaving me now?” Beki pouted with her bambi eyes and then puffed her cheeks out. Just then she heard a click and noticed Sungjong had his cell phone out. Beki pouted even more.

“Did you catch that?” As Sungjong nodded gleefully, he waved and turned away.

“Don’t expect me to delete it noona!”

Beki turned away from Sungjong’s retreating frame and looked at Isak. She watched Isak closely and noticed that she was unusually stiff. That’s when she moved, so slowly some might say she were a sloth. Beki just watched Isak curiously, following her with her eyes. Her unnie then proceeded to trip over her own foot and she plummeted to the floor. Isak groaned but was fine until she heard Beki’s loud laughter. She felt her face flush a bright red and she could imagine that she was a tomato. Just then she saw a hand materialize in front of her face and she looked up to see Beki. She laughed as she took Beki’s hand and felt Beki help her up.

“Why are you acting like this now unnie? Are you purposely trying to act suspicious in front of me?” Beki laughed and pulled Isak over to Dalmatian’s door. After knocking she left Isak there and walked into her own apartment.

“Time for me to eat!”

Beki walked into her kitchen and started looking for something, anything to eat and for once she couldn’t find anything. She sighed and walked to her room so she could change and go out to buy some food. She grabbed her wallet and keys and walked out, locking the door behind her. She looked at the door to Dalmatian’s apartment and decided to see if Isak was still there. Just as Beki was going to knock on the door, it opened and she accidentally hit whoever was there.

Inati felt Beki’s knuckles hit his chest and he winced a bit. He knew that would leave a bruise, but then he smirked. Isak could help him get over the little pain. His face took on a look of lust and he almost closed the door in Beki’s face until she cleared .

Beki watched Inati in fascination as he went through his thoughts. His face was so expressive and she was starting to see why Isak liked him so much. But when he was going to close the door in her face, she cleared . She would not be forgotten. He looked straight at her and smiled guiltily.

“Sorry I was-“

“Distracted?” Beki said as she cut him off. She giggled at his facial expression when she cut him off. “Just tell your lover girl Isak that I’m gonna be out for a bit. I highly doubt she’ll be looking for me when she has you though…” Beki trailed off with one eyebrow cocked at Inati and she laughed. He went pale as a sheet as if he had seen a ghost and then he’d gotten as red as a tomato.

“I’ll tell Isak that,” he said as he cleared his own throat to get his voice to sound normal. Beki laughed at the higher tone of his voice and laughed even more when he pushed her to go. She started walking away but stopped and came back to get one more laugh from him, considering she really, really wanted to laugh. She stepped in front of him and noticed that the rest of Dalmatian was watching. She didn’t see Isak either so she decided to say what she really wanted to… as a warning and as a joke.

“Now oppa… I know you like Isak-unnie a lot,” Beki said quite loudly, “just don’t make the boys leave and don’t get my unnie… ya know, m’kay oppa?” Beki smiled widely at all of the wide eyes watching her closely. She turned and walked away, her shoulders quaking because of her silent laughter.

Inati had felt the blush spread across his face like wildfire and he didn’t want to face the guys now. Instead they all pulled him into the apartment because he wasn’t moving at all. They started up the catcalls when Isak walked into the living room. She blushed from all of the sudden attention and looked at Inati to find out what was going on. Suddenly she felt herself being pushed to Inati’s room and saw that he too was being pushed there. As soon as Dalmatian got the two of them in the room, Isak heard a click and her eyes widened partially before she turned to Inati.

“Did you… did you hear that too?”

He nodded silently in Isak’s direction and he walked to the door. As his hand was about to grasp the doorknob, they heard another click and the door swung open. Inati narrowly missed getting swatted in the face by the door and the two looked at see Daniel. He cracked a smile at the two and then turned to leave, not noticing Inati getting ready to tackle him… until DayDay pulled him out of the way and got tackled himself. Isak just watched with wide eyes.

Outside of the Dalmatian apartment there was a single curious guy who walked slowly down the hall. At each door he would pause to look at the number, always shaking his head. In his hands were bags filled with groceries, but with his hood up and sunglasses on he looked anything but normal. Then he stopped in front of Beki’s door and looked at the number before nodding his head. He placed his bags down and dug into his pockets, finding the key he had swiped from Sungjong. After getting it and slipping off his sunglasses he quickly looked around.

He hoped the coast was clear and then unlocked Beki’s door. He grabbed his bags and walked in, closing and locking the door quickly and walked to the kitchen to do what he had planned. He put different things away, leaving other things out on the counters. He took his hoodie off and then his beanie, putting his sunglasses on the counter and shaking out his black hair. He diligently cooked a couple of dishes and set them on the table, covering each one to make sure they would stay warm. After cleaning he grabbed his stuff, pulling on his beanie and hoodie and then leaving. Getting out of her apartment was easy, getting back to the dorm might prove to be a bit difficult. Just as he reached the elevators, they dinged, signaling that they arrived at the floor. He went to get in the elevator, Beki went to get out and the two ran into each other. She fell backwards and he barely caught her in time.

Beki felt a warmth spread through her as this man helped her stand. She felt like he was familiar, like she should know him but before she could ask, he was in the elevator. She sighed when the doors closed and slowly turned to walk to her apartment. She hadn’t had any luck finding something to eat so she came home with junk food. Beki stopped at her door and suddenly felt like something… happened. She turned around and knocked on Dalmatian’s door. DayDay greeted her and she smiled at him.

“Ummm… oppa… did anyone come looking for me?”  DayDay shook his head at her.

“No one did at all… why?” he looked at her curiously and she sighed.

“I feel like someone was here. Intuition…? Nerves…?”

“Do you want me to come in with you?” Beki nodded silently and he smiled at her, trying to ease her fears. He walked over with her and then took the keys from her. He jiggled the knob and nothing happened so he turned the key in the lock. The door opened easily and from first look, it looked like no one broke in or anything.

“It looks like the coast is clear from here Beki.”

She nodded and walked in slowly but stopped in her tracks. DayDay walked up behind her and his eyes widened. He wrapped one of his arms around her waist and pulled her away so they could leave. Seeing food set out for her like that… he wasn’t comfortable with that. He looked at her and tried to figure out what would make someone want to come into her zone and do this. It might’ve been out of ‘kindness’ but DayDay saw it as something that made Beki scared and uncomfortable.

“You’ll stay with us until you can get the locks changed,” DayDay said to her in all seriousness. She looked up at him and shook her head.

“I won’t be a burden to you guys.”

DayDay stopped her and faced her, placing his hands on her shoulders. “You are not and will not be a burden.” He walked her into the Dalmatian apartment after locking Beki’s place.

All of them looked up and when they saw Beki they all yelled out their hellos. Daniel stood up and walked over to DayDay and Beki. He noticed something was wrong with Beki. He stood in front of her as he asked her his question.

“Noona… what’s wrong? Are you alright?” She shook her head and went to speak but her voice wasn’t working. DayDay motioned for Daniel to get closer to him.

“Go grab some clothes for her. She’s staying for the night… maybe longer,” he whispered to Daniel. Daniel’s eyes widened.

“What hyung? Where will she sleep?” DayDay’s eyebrows furrowed.

“Should you and Beki take hyung’s room for the night?” Daniel looked at him in shock.

“Oh come off it Daniel you’ve slept with Beki before!”

Both Beki’s and Daniel’s eyes widened comically. Dari, Jeesu, and Youngwon all looked at each other and started catcalling before Inati stomped into the room.

“You’ve done what now?!” Inati was staring at Daniel and Daniel gulped loudly.

“He meant I’ve slept in the same bed as Beki. That’s all,” he said. “We’ve never had before!”

“Though I sure wouldn’t mind…” Daniel mumbled. Beki stared at him in shock while trying to fight the blush that wanted to spread all over her face. She looked away from everyone and then Daniel came over and stood next to her. “She needs rest, so let me get her some clothes so she can sleep, okay Inati-hyung?”

He nodded and Daniel led Beki away so she could wash up and sleep. As soon as they were out of sight Inati turned to DayDay.

“What happened that you brought her over?”

“Well she asked if someone came looking for her because she felt like someone had been there. I checked with her,” he sighed. “Someone got in her place with her key; they even left food for her… it just… I wasn’t comfortable leaving her there with that.”

Isak’s head shot up.

“The only person who has a key to her place is Sungjong, because Beki wanted him to be able to come over at any time if he needed to. And Sungjong… he doesn’t know how to cook.”

Daniel was listening from the hall and he clenched his fist. He had one very good idea as to who it was. He hoped he wouldn’t be right… he didn’t want it to be him. He sighed and turned around, opening his eyes to see Beki in front of him. He jumped and she giggled behind her hand. He noticed it was a bit forced so when she turned away he hugged her. He felt her stiffen and then relax in his embrace. He nuzzled his face into her neck and then pulled back so his mouth was next to her ear.

“Are you alright noona?”

She turned her head to face him over her shoulder. She came face to face with him, their lips only millimeters apart. Beki remembered being this close to him before but her heart never raced this fast then. She hadn’t felt those stirrings deep in her stomach that last time either. She pulled away quickly, her heart racing faster than she’d like. Daniel cleared his throat, a blush staining his cheeks red as he just thought over what just occurred. Why was he reacting like this over something so innocent? He walked past her and gently grabbed her wrist so he could lead her to Inati’s room.

“Go lie down…” he cleared his throat again, “I’ll umm… be there soon.” Beki just nodded and walked in. Daniel went to get ready, leaving Beki in Inati’s room.

Beki walked to the large bed and sat down. She looked at the clothes and smiled slightly. She hadn’t expected Daniel to remember what she normally wore for pajamas; he had only stayed over once. She was wearing black lounging shorts that Daniel had gotten from her apartment, a dalmatian print wife beater, and an oversized dress shirt from DayDay. She laid down, pushing the comforters away, and closed her eyes.

Daniel stopped at the door and watched her. She looked fine by herself; he could sleep on the couch. As he turned to walk away he heard Beki call to him.

“Daniel, what are you doing?” she looked right at him and basically read him like a book. “We’ve slept in the same bed before… Are you really that nervous?” He looked at her in surprise and nodded.

“I am that nervous Beki.” She sat up and looked right at him. She smiled a reassuring smile and laughed as she caught him blushing.

“Daniel, we’re just sleeping. Would they trust us alone if they expected us to do anything else?” He walked towards the bed, towards her, and climbed onto it, crawling towards Beki. As she watched him make his way towards her she backed up till she met the headboard. Her head whipped to the side to see she had nowhere to go and the she looked back at Daniel. Her eyes widened as she watched him get closer till his nose touched hers and she felt his breath on her lips.

“But Beki-noona…” he whispered to her, looking her in the eyes and inching his face closer till their lips were brushing, “I don’t trust myself with you.”

He pushed his lips to hers lightly, closing the distance between them before he wrapped an arm around her waist to bring her closer to him. Beki moaned lightly as Daniel’s hand that was at her waist slowly ghosted up her back under her shirt. He took that chance to lightly bite her bottom lip before he slipped his tongue past her lips. The room suddenly got much hotter and Beki had to struggle mentally to make herself pull away from Daniel.

Daniel looked at her and felt himself smirk. Her eyes were shut and she was panting, her kiss-swollen lips slightly parted. He watched her tongue swipe quickly over her bottom lip and he wanted to take her right then and there. Instead he pushed Beki to lay down. As her head hit the pillow she opened her eyes slightly and smiled before she yawned. Daniel laid down and was surprised when Beki put some space between them. She turned her back to him and snuggled into the comforter before she whispered a good night to him. Daniel made his way over to Beki’s side and laid there, staring at her with his head on his hand, leaning on his elbow. As he watched her sleep, he felt his heart race and he smiled to himself.

‘I’m the lucky one, getting to share a bed with her twice. I can’t take advantage of this and I can’t get my hopes us… but this girl~’

Daniel flopped down on the bed and moved to the other side of the bed away from Beki. He laid there with his back to Beki and felt his eyes slipping closed. He felt movement on the bed and wanted to look to see if it was Beki but he stopped himself. Suddenly he felt her arms wrap around his waist and she snuggled into his back before she let sleep claim her again. He smiled and let himself sleep; knowing Beki was comfortable enough with him.

Isak looked in and smiled at the two of them. She felt Inati sneak up ad look in too and he chuckled.

“And Daniel said he didn’t have a crush on her. This is more than just a little crush.”

“I wish Beki would just get with Daniel already, although…” Isak said, “Woohyun is still in this.”

Inati just shook his head at her and pulled her away from the door. He closed the door gently and eventually everyone went to bed.

 

~two days later~

 

Beki was speaking quietly into her phone. She was at the Arirang building again, but not for work. She had gotten off work a few hours ago and had told Sungjong she’d meet him after he finished recording. So she was waiting for Infinite to finish recording for Pops in Seoul. She finished her phone call and smiled, closing her eyes and sighing in relief. The plans were finally completely set for the following day.

‘Let’s hope he’ll be as happy as…’

Beki shook her head quickly and patted her cheeks to make the thoughts go away. It was her simple way of punishing herself. She hadn’t thought of… him… for weeks and Beki finally felt she was moving on. She wasn’t positive that she was pleased about it but she had promised she would give Hoya and Daniel their chances. Daniel had two or three chances and Beki thought over them with a blush. Just then the recording finished and Sungjong noticed Beki backstage. Woohyun did too but Sungjong pushed Hoya to reach her first.

Hoya staggered forward when Sungjong pushed him, but once he noticed Beki he felt excitement run through him. He walked towards her quickly and saw the slight flush on her cheeks and he smirked. Hoya stopped in front of Beki and put his left hand above her shoulder, leaning his weight against it as he leaned in towards Beki. Right when his face was in front of hers, a few inches separating their faces, he spoke.

“Thinking of me noona?”

Beki’s eyes flew open and she looked at Hoya before she blushed even more. She looked down at her feet and Hoya backed up as he cracked a smile. She relaxed quickly and stood up with a smile, pushing away from the wall and walking up to Hoya. Beki quickly wrapped her arms around his waist to give him a hug and then she smiled as she pulled away.

“Hi,” she said brightly as she waved her hand quickly. She looked down at her feet because she wasn’t sure how Hoya would react to her, but she didn’t want to come across as interested in him. She hadn’t felt anything when she hugged him at all and she didn’t want to lead him on. It would be one less person she’d have to hurt when she chose her… lover. All Hoya could do in reply to her wave was nod and smile because he was still surprised by her action. The two were awkward because of the different feelings between the two of them so Sungjong decided to come in and break the tension.

Sungjong bounced over in excitement followed closely by Sungyeol and Myungsoo. As the three joined Beki and Hoya, Woohyun watched on sadly. He felt a hand rest on his shoulder and he looked to see Sunggyu. Dongwoo walked up nest to the two of them and the three watched the other five talk and laugh loudly.

“You can go say hi to her Woohyun, it won’t be the end of the world if you do,” Sunggyu said.

“And it’s not considered cheating either Woohyun, but Seungyeon might get jealous if she’s really that protective of you,” Dongwoo said.

Just then they saw Beki walking towards them and decided to push Woohyun into action. Dongwoo and Sunggyu looked at each other and counted down from three. Then they pushed Woohyun to his fate.

He stumbled forwards and Beki didn’t have enough time to react because she started falling when he bumped into her. He reached for her quickly and wasn’t fast enough to grab her wrist. Because he reached so far out to reach Beki, Woohyun lost his balance and fell towards Beki. He stopped his fall just in time but his eyes were still tightly shut. His other senses went into hyper mode and he realized he was closer to her than he should be. He felt himself blush and knew he should pull away from Beki. Then he opened his eyes and saw Beki staring right back at him. He felt his heart race as he stared at her and he couldn’t pull away.

‘Do I still… still harbor something for Beki?’

He shook his head which caused Beki to break out of her own reverie. She inhaled shakily and watched him closely. She hadn’t been in contact with him for the past month and now this. She knew she still had feelings for him, her head was reeling already. Beki looked away from Woohyun but he had other plans.

Woohyun gently grasped Beki’s chin and turned her to face him. ‘It’s time to see what I feel… it’s now or never.’ He slowly leaned in and Beki’s eyes widened when she realized what he wanted to do. She raised her hand and put a finger to his lips. He opened his eyes and cocked an eyebrow at her action. He let her chin go and moved her hand.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m stopping us from doing something we’ll both regret.”

He stopped for a second and thought over what he was doing but shook his head again.

“I don’t care… I’m not going to regret this Beki.”

Beki gasped at what he said and Woohyun took his chance. He kissed her hard on the lips and slowed down but groaned when Beki responded to his kiss and he took the chance to slip his tongue into . ‘Now it’s war.’