เจ็ด ¢нєт

α ¢σℓℓє¢тιση σƒ נυηg уυηнσ ƒι¢ℓєтѕ

 

เจ็ด ¢нєт

________________

“Don’t give me that look,” she said to him, looking up at him from the other bike she was working on.  It was a custom Hayabusa, and Yunho wanted it. Though Ji Yeon had fixed up his Honda many times—and despite the fact that he really liked that bike, it had been through everything and a half with him—he couldn’t help it. The Hayabusa was a beautiful bike, and Yunho couldn’t lie, he liked fast things.  “It doesn’t matter how much you glare at me, you’re not getting this bike,” she added on, reaching into her toolbox, causing all kinds of racket.

Yunho’s look was irritating. He hadn’t said anything to her since he got there, and she was getting rather frustrated. She gripped the 17 chrome-vanadium wrench in her hand, applying much more torque to the piece she was working on than was necessary. “Are you going to say something or just sit there and stare at me?”

Yunho didn’t even blink and Ji Yeon growled. The wrench left her hand at high velocity, the open end catching the bill of his hat to take it right off his head. The wrench clattered on the floor and a now stunned Yunho stared at her with wide eyes. “What kind of psychopath throws wrenches at people!?” he questioned, his voice slightly cracking as he yelled.

“He speaks!” she called, fake surprise on her face before it turned back into a glower, her hand digging through her toolbox again for another 17 wrench. She turned away from him before feeling Yunho’s foot catch around the middle of the rolling stool she was sitting on. She grabbed the seat as he pulled it towards him, spinning her around to face him. 

“Is this always how this has to be?” he asked, his slender fingers gently under her chin.

“It’s always how you want it to be,” she whispered back quietly, her eyes staring directly into his.

Yunho sighed, “Baby, I know you’re in it for the money. Just let me buy it, I don’t care the price,” he suggested.  She looked away from him, only to have him turn her head back.

“You bought that Honda off me when we first met. We’re in a serious relationship, why would I make you buy anything—”

“Because you need the money,” he cut her off.

“That’s not the point—”

“It is the point. I want the bike, and you need the money. Just because you’re my girlfriend doesn’t mean I shouldn’t pay for every ounce of work you put into it.”

“Yunho—”

“You always fight me about this and you never win, I hope you realize that.”

She didn’t have anything else to say, she just stared at him now. He his thumb before cleaning the grease off her face. “If you don’t let me buy that, I’m going to buy the Silvia,” he said. A look of unrest washed over Ji Yeon’s face.

“Hell no, that Silvia is my baby. I built her up from the ground,” Ji Yeon retorted, standing as Yunho did. A squeal left her lips unwillingly as Yunho lifted her into the air. She had no choice but to wrap her legs around his middle, her hands immediately going to his hair which had been smashed down by his hat that was forgotten on the ground somewhere. 

The cold metal on her back sent shivers through her skin as Yunho laid her across the hood of the aforementioned Nissan Silvia s15. “If you won’t let me buy this Silvia, can I at least make out with you on top of it?” he asked into her neck, letting his lips graze the sensitive skin, resulting in a squirm well earned.

“You can buy the Suzuki,” she replied, her hands loosening the grip in his hair to glide smoothly over the nape of his neck.

“I thought you might say that,” he whispered. “Let me take her for a test drive,” he added, quickly pecking Ji Yeon’s cheek before leaving her on the hood of the car.

“Yunho! You little… spoiled brat…” she muttered, watching him straddle the bike.

She had to admit, it made him that much ier.