chapter 2

Hopes

 

-Bom's POV-

Without me knowing, we've stopped at the mini market near Jiyong's apartment. I looked aside and Seunghyun is already gone, but then suddenly the door opened.

"Come on, out. My treat." he said, extending his hand. I looked up, this is hell.

"You know I'm in diet." I said. He stared down at me and smirk. He suddenly pulled me out the car and drag me inside the market.The weather is cold and he parked the car quite far. I should have just focus on my trembling hand inside my pocket but all my attention is completely on my other hand, which is inside Seunghyun's hold. Damn this guy, what's happening to him? Being all gentle and sweet? He used to bully me everytime we hang out together!
My eyes still stuck on our tied hands until he removed his hold on my hand and laid my hand on the cart.

"Don't joke with me, forget that stupid diet. You look fine. Now, you push the cart! Follow me." He said like a boss. I'm loss of words. I'm going to push the cart, following him? AM I HIS ASSISTENT OR WHAT?! I just want to shout at him when he suddenly pointing something on the left.

CORN!

Okay, now I don't mind pushing the cart. Goodbye diet. Goodbye world.


--
35 minutes later



I shouldn't have bought so much corn..... now how am I suppose to eat all of those?

I cried in my head, looking at the plastic bags on the back seat. We really bought a lot of useless, full calories things! How to do?

"Yah, what are you doing? We'll be there in a minute. You'll be able to eat them all. Do you really want to eat them now? Stop staring!" Seunghyun chuckled. I stay quiet for a minute and sigh.

"My diet is just a dream tonight. Forgive me, Neptunus." I said, closing my eyes on the head board. I still look backward. I heard him chuckled again and he cares my head. My eyes shot open.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I asked, trying my best to glare at him.

"Caressing your head, why? I can't?" Did he just speak like nothing's wrong?!

"Wah.. something's really wrong. Did you do something wrong to me? Are you doing this on the name of guilt?"

He stared at me for a good second and he suddenly smacked my head really hard! OMG why he is my best friend?!


***

We finally arrived at Jiyong's apartment. I knock the door and slightly steal glance at Seunghyun who's right behind me holding all the plastic bags.

"You okay with all that bags? Want me to help?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"You should ask me when we were still at the parking lot! Forget it!" Then he pouted. Omo! Since when the almighty Choi Seunghyun become this childish?! And he looks so freaking cute now! Holy!
I stared at him like he's my new born baby. But then my attention darted to the beautiful lady who opened Ji's apartment door.

wait, A GIRL?!

"Who are you?" she asked. Okay, she's a bit rude. Seunghyun scoffed and shoved her away, giving me space to get in. Oh man, he acts like he owns the apartment!

"What are you doing? Get in." he said. I looked at the girl and she darted her hawking eyes to me. Oh no, this is bad news. She's ready to eat me alive.

"Ko, who... oh hyung!" Jiyong finally appears while to us. "Oh, you're here too, Bommie! Come on in!" He drags me by my shoulder and I swear I saw flames on the girl's eyes.

--


We sit on Jiyong's sofa while watching TV. I sit next to Jiyong and Seunghyun sit on an exclusive chair. I thought these things really made of gold, you know. They're shining!

The girl from earlier has already went home.

"Ji, so that was your girlfriend?" I asked. He wriggles his eyebrows.

"What do you think? I haven't ask her out yet." I pout.

"She's quiet rude..."

"Really? Then I won't meet her anymore." I stare at him. He's nuts. He's just playing with that girl's heart? Hah... Suddenly I feel so worrie for Dara. She has her heart for this man.

"Jiyong, someone is broken-hearted now~" Seunghyun sings as he gulped down his pepsi can. Jiyong suddenly grin and wink at me. What the heck? No one is normal here except me!

"Who's the jerk?" Jiyong eyed me as he asked Seunghyun.

"Who else?"

"Omo, Jaejoong hyung?" Silent. Screw your life, Choi Seunghyun! Jiyong's eyes widen as I nodded. The next thing he said is like a typhoon in midnight! I wanna drown myself in the ocean and never come back to Korea anymore. Leave alone attending school!

"Isn't he in a relationship already?"

"What?! With who?" The Choi bastard asked. If Jiyong mistaken Yoona to be his girlfriend, I'm gonna slice his throat due to my rushing adrenalin! But then, of course, like a drama I've watched, there will be always obstacles around the main characters.

"Song Ji Hyo."