chapter 1

Hopes

 

-Park Bom's POV-

I dialed his number again, no answer. Can't he hear his ringtone?! Well, maybe he's just somewhere in crowd area since we're in the mall. But why he have to walk away? I was just going to the toilet! Aigoo, that guy is not a reliable person!

I sat on one of the benches in front of a clothes store. I'm getting tired by the heels. My phone suddenly ring. He finally calls me back.

"Where are you?!" I shouted. His breath sounds rapid. Is he running?

"Bom! I'm sorry, but something is up. I need to go to the hospital right now. I'm already on my way. You can take a cab to get you home, right? I'm sorry, Bom." wait, hospital?

"What? Are you sick? You okay?" I asked. I'm already panicking. He could just tell me from the start if he doesn't feel well!

"No. Yoona just called me. She's in the hospital right now. I need to see her. I'm sorry Bom, I'll make it up to you. I pro-" I hang up.

What?! Yoona called him and he flew there just like that?! He doesn't even know why she's hospitalized! Knowing Yoona, she could be suffering by some period stomachache to go to the hospital. The last time I heard, she had been hospitalize because her arm got scratch by branch in her garden. Oh please.. And that stupid bastard! How could he!!

"Omo! Bom-ah!" I looked up and saw Seunghyun walking up to me. God is never sleep, I know. He send me some help!

"Hi, Seunghyun!"

"What's with that gloomy face? You alone?" he asked as he sat beside me.

"I wasn't.." I said, looking down at my shoes. That man really...

"Who were you with?"

"I don't even want to say his name anymore!" Seunghyun laughed at my miserable state and swung his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, okay! It's him, right? Don't be sad.." he said softly while his other hand is caressing my cheek. "I'm going to Jiyong's apartment. You wanna join me?"

I stared at his face and smiled. I miss to hang out with my friends, so why not?