Fall in love

Fall in Love

Kim Kibum was someone that never really focused on love. He didn't know what love was, how it felt to be loved. What was the meaning, anyways, of love? He's naive, oblivious to many things. Afraid to speak, curious about many things. The only one he was close to was his only friend, his stuffed animal named Key. It was weird for a twenty-something year old guy to speak to a Teddy bear, but who cared? Not him.

Kim Jonghyun was someone who focused on his work rather than spending the night out with his friends. He was smart, handsome, and he played piano. A triple threat, definitely. It's too bad he didn't have a girlfriend, really, he was so handsome and kind but, he wasn't interested. All the girls he met didn't care about studying, didn't care about anything but partying and drinking. 

Even with him being smart, he's always questioning, what's love? Is there an actual meaning to it? Yes, he knew what it meant but, how do you tell if it's love? If you are in love?

So many questions, so many of them were unanswered.

The two of them meet, in the most cliché ways. Kibum was heading towards the flower shop, getting roses. Everything was fine until he tripped over a rock, causing all of his flowers to scatter all over the place. He let out a grunt and quickly scrambled to his knees, picking up the slightly mushed flowers. Kibum didn't notice the other until their hands met, a tingling feeling going up his body. 

"Ah- Sorry, I was trying to help," the voice said, deep and husky.

Kibum bowed his head, thanking him before walking away. 

He couldn't stop think about the person that night. He hugged his stuffed animal tightly, describing the features on his face in the mere seconds he saw him, smiling as he said it. He sighed, shaking his head, he'll probably never see him again anyways. Kibum hugged the animal tighter, "Good night, Key," he said and kissed him on his nose. 

Wrong. 

Kibum saw him again on a Sunday. And damn, did he look even more handsome than he did a few days ago. He felt a small smile come up upon his face but he doesn't go over and say hi, it was weird. What would he say, anyways? 

(Hi, remember when you helped me pick up the flowers? Yeah, I wanna say thank you again.)

Oh, well, he could say that. Sounds pretty normal, no? So he does.

Surprisingly, he remembers. His face lights up and he greets him properly, voice still low and deep.

"Hi, I'm Jonghyun." He says, waving. 

He had his glasses on this time, and boy oh boy, he looked so goddamn handsome. There were literally no words to describe him and Kibum is just staring at him.

"Um, hi, I'm Kibum."

And it started to develop from there. Two innocent guys who didn't know the meaning of love, the two that didn't know why it existed, finally did. They didn't just suddenly know that they were in love, they felt it. They didn't mean to fall in love, they just did. It was a beautiful love, really. Sure there were some arguments here and there but in the end, they made up, they kissed and everything was all right again. 

Kim Kibum and Kim Jonghyun finally understands what the meaning of love is and everything is just perfect

A/N:

Hey! HI. There weren't a lot of  dialogue into this just because when I write dialogue, everything just sounds bad for me. Like, I don't know. :P.  

So umm~ yeah. I love you !! All of my subscribers!! I'm almost up to 40 subscribers and idk if that's a lot to you but that's a lot to me. I love you all so~o much and yeah, if you commented, I love you! If you didn't then...I still love you! Just because you actually took the time to read this story. Haha. <33 Wow it seems like my a/n's are longer than the story itself -__-

Comments are always l o v e d !