First things first...

I Wanna Love You 2shot

“Super Junior leader!” their stage director called over the song Miracle across the stage.

“Hyung, director hyung is calling you.” Sungmin nudged his Leeteuk hyung who was messing about with s with bottles of water. “Hyung! Pay attention will you, aish!”

“SUPER JUNIOR LEADER!” the stage director began to shout more angrily. As you can see their stage director is not a patient person.

“Oh he is mad now.” Kyuhyun chuckled as Leeteuk flicked water at him and ran over to his stage director hyung in a hurry to not piss him off anymore. When he got there, he saw him pacing up and down waiting for him, his lips pursed meaning he is very annoyed. Leeteuk swallowed hard and bowed to him.

“Annyeong, Leeteuk imnida.” he introduced himself but the hyung wasn’t interested in who he was cause he knew who he was.

“Where’s Lee Hyuk Jae and Lee Donghae?” he asked the nervous and soaking wet Leeteuk. “They need to rehearse their duet right now.”

“Oh- last time we all saw them is when the went to get a snack by the vending machine thingy.” the religious man Siwon came popping behind Leeteuk. “They’ll be here soon.”

“I don’t want soon! I want now!” stage director yelled at them.

Meanwhile:

“Donghae-shiie, we have to go to rehearsal!” the older man whinged as he was showered with so many kisses on the face and neck by the younger man in front of him.

“But Hyuk Jae~” Donghae moaned, “Can’t we miss it?” Eunhyuk sighed and pushed the pouting fish a bit to look at him in the eyes.

“It’s the first show here in Seoul, fishy! We can’t miss the rehearsals! We can never miss any of the rehearsals!” Eunhyuk told him while Donghae pouted some more.

“Can’t we just miss one??”

“No.”

“Jebal! Just one.”

“No.”

“Half an hour.”

“No.

“15 minutes.”

“Still no.”

“5 minutes then!”

“1 minute.”

Donghae started to shower him with more kisses on the face and saved the older man’s lips till last. Once the shower of kisses was over, Eunhyuk pulled Donghae out of the deserted dance room and out to the side of the stage.

“Love you monkey.” Donghae whispered in Eunhyuk’ ear.

“Love you too Hae-”

“Yah! Where have you two been?!” the stage director yelled at them angrily, his nostrils flaring, “I can’t always wait for a bunch of kids to get ready you know!”

“Mianhaeyo director hyung.” Eunhyuk and Donghae apologized giving their hyung a 90 degree bow to show how sorry they really were and that they meant it sincerely.

“Kekeke, you two are screwed.” Kyuhyun passed them flicking water at them on the back of their necks. “Better get rehearsing.”

Few hours later: 1 hour till show time!

“Where is the make up artist? Someone has to make us look pretty out there!” Heechul yelled in the changing rooms.

“The only person who needs to wear makeup to make them look pretty is you Heechul hyung.” Yesung rumbled. Donghae pulled on his costume, shook his hair out, already sweating from the nerves. He asked himself how can he get nervous now? He has done this for a long time! Eunhyuk passed him and winked. No one knew they were actual lovers. It was kept a secret between them.

“Sorry I’m late! There was traffic! Who is first?” a pretty girl came walking in the changing rooms, just in time to see Siwon without a top on, “Oh sorry, I’m the new makeup artist. Kim Young Mei imnida.”

“Super Junior imnida!” all the boys greeted her and the first one to get their make up done was Heechul who immediately sat down on the chair.

“Make-up me, Mei.“ Heechul told her quickly. Mei bowed and started to do Heechul’s makeup in a hurry but it was still perfect.

“Where are you from, Mei?” Leeteuk came asking her, “I’m Leeteuk by the way, Super Junior’s leader.”

“I’m from Pusan oppa and of course, I know all of you. I’m a fan of you guys.” Mei smiled and she stopped to look at Donghae, her bias. She smiled at him quickly. Donghae thought she was being friendly so waved back at her. He thought she was very pretty but nothing is compared to his monkey he thought. The Super Junior boys all started to warm up to her quickly, talking to her non stop while she did their makeup. The hour was up and all the boys began to go to stage one by one for the introduction. Mei saw Donghae and thought how gorgeous he was. Donghae felt someone watching him and he looked back to see Mei watching him. He felt really awkward. He tried his best to not flirt back with her when she was doing his makeup as Eunhyuk seemed to be watching closely. Now you see, Mei is not the type of person who gives up. When she sees what she wants, she just has to get it no matter what.

A few more SS3 shows later:

“EunHae, let’s go through I Wanna Love You once more. I feel like it’s not getting the right mood.” stage director yelled. They were now in China and they all just finished their SS3 show in Malaysia. Now they are starting in China.

“Aish… This stage director is so hard to please.” Eunhyuk moaned.

“Aw come on Hyuk Jae, let’s show him the right mood.” Donghae winked and pulled him onto the stage. Little did they know that Mei has been watching- well stalking Donghae and Eunhyuk around. She is quite envious of how close their relationship was. She would follow them until she loses track of them somewhere. She always wondered where they go together.

“Ah, noona.” Donghae called over to their female dancer for I Wanna Love You. Despite having already seen the I Wanna Love You performance and rehearsals, Mei suddenly felt jealous on how the female dancer can touch Donghae. She gripped a metal pole as she watched how intimate looking the dance was.

“Mei-shiie,” someone tapped her on the shoulder. She looked back and saw Cho Kyuhyun smiling at her. “Noona, are you alright?” Mei smiled back at the group’s magnae.

“I’m fine Kyuhyun oppa,” she replied, “What’s up?” But before Kyuhyun can speak again, he was pulled away by Sungmin to rehearse Sorry Sorry with the others who had nothing to do while EunHae was still rehearsing. Mei looked back at the rehearsal which finished after a minute. She gritted her teeth when Donghae went over to give his dancer noona a big hug. She thought that she should be the one who gets the hugs. She was getting obsessed about Donghae ever since she started to work as their makeup artist.

She watched how Donghae tugged Eunhyuk off the stage after being let off by the stage manager. Mei hid in the shadows as she followed EunHae backstage, pass the other members who was too busy talking and dancing to see them and out to the changing rooms. Mei ran after them as silent and quick as she can. She stopped when she saw them walk into a deserted room. The lights came on and there was a tiny crack on the door where she can peek through to see what they were doing.

“Hyuk Jae…” she heard Donghae crooned. She held her breath when she saw Donghae push Eunhyuk onto a table and started kissing him.

“Donghae’s- Hae is gay…” Mei breathed, rubbing her eyes like she couldn’t believe it.  

“I love you Eunhyuk.” Donghae said.

“I love you too Hae. Forever.” Eunhyuk answered back as they lost themselves in their own world, making out in the tiny room. They didn’t know they were being watched when Eunhyuk suddenly felt like there was something wrong in the atmosphere.

“Hey, stop Hae.” Eunhyuk pushed Donghae a little and looked at the door but no one was there.

“No one’s there hyung.” Donghae grinned. “Come on…” Mei had ran out of the scene, her mind racing. Donghae and Eunhyuk were secretly together. She clenched her hands into tight fists as their female dancer came pass. Before she can deal with the EunHae problem, she had to do something about that dancer.