Final

To me, you're perfection

 

Sehun had always wanted to open a Bookstore. Books were his specialty. He wanted to open a Bookstore so people would come and read the books he loved the most. He was willing to write a book since he was at middle school, but how much he wrote and tried his best, he didn’t think of publishing his book, he thought it wasn't good enough to publish it.

Unfortunately Sehun's mother died when she gave birth to him, he had only his father, who was always working, and he didn’t have time to encourage him. Let's say he didn’t even know that Sehun likes writing, he doesn't always have the chance to talk to his dad, and his dad has a high position that made him work so hard.

He would at least have a chat with Sehun when they were eating together in the dining room. Even when his dad comes from work, half of his day at home would be working too. Sehun would always wonder what was this thing that made him work so hard.

He wasn't so attached to his friends since he graduated. He thought he was alone, Sehun looks strong from the outside but from the inside he isn't, he just never shows his feelings. He would sometimes spend his time writing when he's kind of down or mad, he just took it all out on a paper and after he finishes, he would just burn the paper into ashes.

Sehun was a tall charming boy, who sees him would never think that he has no lover. He was just special, he wouldn't accept anybody so easily, his taste was unique, and the way he thinks too.

He tried to work part-time job so he could get the Bookstore quickly, he couldn't wait anymore. He even told his father about it the other day when they were having lunch, he told him about how much he would like to get his own Bookstore, and that he likes writing. His father said he would give him half of the money and he should get the other half alone. Even though his father is rich, but he likes when Sehun depends on himself.

The day Sehun was waiting for has approached. The day that he would open his own Bookstore, it was small compared to other Bookstores in the city, but acceptable. That was a good start for Sehun. He had two employees Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. They were a couple he assumed.

After about a week, he found out how nice those guys were, they helped him a lot at work, and they got closer, they were like best friends.

 

One day at the morning, Sehun opened his shop early. He was excited to see the new books that are arriving at his shop today, he still needed to fill the other two big shelves, and his Bookstore would be all done.

He had his smile on, when he saw the boxes of books that arrived an hour later.

He opened the boxes and started arranging the books alone.

After about 30 minutes both Chanyeol and Baekhyun entered the shop holding hands.

"Annyeong~" They both said with a grin.

"Ohh you're already here! You don't have school today guys?"

"umm..nope..Hyung it’s the weekend!" Baekhyun stated, and Chanyeol laughed.

"Oh! right!" Sehun scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

Baekhyun giggled.

"Let us help you, Hyung" Chanyeol said.

"ahh..okay..so I want you guys to arrange the books in the other shelf..Since I am half done here" Sehun said as he pushed some boxes in front of Chanyeol, and Baekhyun.

"Sure thing!" They both started placing the books neatly on the shelf.

Some customers came to them that day, some they were common with, and some they weren't. That was a good progress though.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were great workers, they would communicate with costumers in a very nice way, and that would leave a smile on their faces when they leave.

 

It was the end of that day, and the shop closed.

"See you guys later!"

"Take care Hyung~ bye!!"

"Bye!"

Sehun said goodbye to Chanyeol and Baekhyun, while he was putting some stuff back in his drawer.

He exhaled when he closed the lights of the Bookstore, and locked the door.

It was a tiring day but he had fun. He loved his Bookstore after all.

He walked back to his house.

He smiled seeing his father's shoes in the entrance. His dad came earlier than before, although Sehun got used to it, but it was hard for him to accept the fact that he would be alone at his huge house most of the time.

 

He shuffled his way to his dad's room, he creaked the door open quietly.

Sehun peeked in to find his dad sleeping. His father would always work so hard, it was hard for his father to have time to sleep, and Sehun was happy that his father was relaxing now.

 

If his mother was still alive, she would at least comfort his dad, when his exhausted, or had to work over-time, he was sure his father loved his mother. 'cause he's working hard for his mother even if she's not alive.

Sehun wished if he could see his mother, it hurt him the most that he couldn't meet his mother not once before she died.

A tear fell of Sehun's eye, by that thought.

"Good night appa" He merely whispered, and left the room closing the door.

He had a difficulty sleeping that day, but he tried everything he could so he can sleep, the cliché counting-the-number-of-sheep's, the lullaby singing, the imagine-you-were-in-paradise- thoughts before going to sleep, but surprisingly none of them had worked. 

He had to sleep, he knew it, because he wanted to wake up early and open his shop. Watching people read books, was a wonderful scene. He love books and wanted people to love them too.

 Finally, after countless of times to try to sleep his body got tired and he fell asleep.

 

Sehun woke up the other day at the sound of his alarm clock, he turned it off.

After like 5 seconds, he sat up slowly and went to wash up, and get ready for his new day at the workshop.

Being at the Bookstore made him happy, and excited to see people reading his books, not to mention that seeing his best friends Chanyeol and Baekhyun everyday helping him at the workshop makes him smile.

His life would be meaningless if he didn't have this Bookstore nor meet those awesome people—Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 It was now 9 AM; Sehun was ready to open his Bookstore. He unlocked the door, turned the lights on, and hung his jacket.

Like any other day people were visiting his Shop, Students would come after school, some adults would come in the early morning while some come later at the afternoon, or a bit late. However, the more people come, the more he becomes glad.

A familiar girl came that day too, Sehun remembers her, and she visits his Bookstore a lot.

But something makes him suspicious about that girl, he kept thinking for a while but then he just ignored the fact, 'cause maybe she loved reading.

He continued his work. Little did he know that a pair of eyes was following him everywhere.

 That girl keeps on staring at him behind a book she pretends that she's reading. Let's say Sehun is a hot guy, and every girl would fan girl if she saw him.

She was lucky she's the first one to catch him. She had tried many ways to talk to him, but she would get rid of the idea later on.

But now this girl had a plan, and she insisted to achieve what she had been trying to do. She wanted him, and she's not gonna let any other girl take him from her.

So she decided to talk to him. She walked her way to him, and saw him crouching down putting a book carefully on the shelf.

"uhh..Annyeong" She hesitatingly voiced out.

He stopped what he was doing and stood up, greeting the girl.

"Annyeong! Do you need help?"

She shook her head.

"Are you looking for a specific book, perhaps?" Sehun smiled.

"ah..no..Oppa I—"

 

"Hey! Sehun Hyung!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun entered the shop cheerfully, interrupting the girl.

"Oh! Hello guys!"

He turned his head back to face the girl. "Sorry, what did u want to say?"

"Uhh..I just wanted to say that I love your shop!" She bowed. "Bye!" and she walked out of the shop in a hurry.

Sehun was looking at her, confused.

"Hyung what should we help with today?!" Baekhyun beamed.

"ohh..right…come this way guys"

 

 

 

Baekhyun was struggling to get a box from the upper shelf, he tried jumping, and hoping, but it didn't help either.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his waist, and then he saw Chanyeol getting the box with the other hand, they were so close, that Chanyeol's body was pressing on his back.

Chanyeol gave him the box with a sweet smile on, Baekhyun slightly blushed.

"Thank you, you tall freak" Baekhyun said in a low tone.

"you know you love your tall freak" Chanyeol grinned.

Baekhyun turned his face to look on the right, and left sides. When he was sure nobody could see them.

He stood on his toes and kissed Chanyeol's lips. "I know I do" Baekhyun whispered. Then run back to where he had to finish his work.

Chanyeol chuckled, and continued his work too.

     

 

It was night already, Chanyeol and Baekhyun left, but Sehun as always stayed for a little bit more.

He heard the bell on the door ring, the shop was closed already. Who would come this late?

He went to see who it was; he was a cute boy, who seemed like his age, he was looking in the other direction.

"Hey there" Sehun said earning his attention.

"Oh..Hello I'm sorry to come this late, but I need to look for a book, if you don't mind?"

Sehun was gazing at him for a while..He looked beautiful.

"I can come later though…" The boy was going to get out, when suddenly Sehun voiced out.

"ohh..I don’t mind actually" Sehun smiled. "Come this way, I'll help you find whatever book you want"

The boy smiled back. "Okay"

 

While Sehun was looking for the book the boy wanted, he voiced out.

"Since this book is really rare in any Book Store, why did you come here especially? I mean there are a lot of better and bigger Book Stores"

"Umm..Well I've been looking for this exact book from the morning, I visited every Book Store I knew but they didn't have it, while I was walking back home, I saw that the lights were on in your shop..So I came in.."

"Aha…Mind telling me your name?" Sehun came in front of him.

"Lu Han" He smiled "How about you?"

"Sehun"

"You've got a nice name"

"ahh..no ,you've got a nice name and a pretty face" Sehun complimented.

"Haha thanks" Lu Han blushed.

 

Lu Han was playing with his phone while waiting for Sehun, for 30 minutes.

"Found it!" Sehun yelled, from nowhere.

Lu Han looked up happily, waiting for Sehun to show up.

"There you go!" He handed Lu Han the book.

"oh my god, I'm so happy! Thank you so much" Lu Han chirped, while looking at the book Sehun gave him.

 

They chatted for a long time, it became late without them noticing.

Lu Han checked his wristwatch, and looked shocked.

"Omo we’ve been talking for a long time! Its 12 AM already!"

"Oh really?!"

"I promised mom to come back home before 10!"

"I'm really sorry I kept you here for a long time, do you want me to walk you home?" Sehun asked.

 "Ahh..I don't know, I don’t want to trouble you" Lu Han scratched his neck.

"No, it's really okay, it's not like I have anything to do at home" Sehun said as-a-matter-of-fact.

They chatted all the way to Lu Han's house, Sehun thought that they'd become really good friends.

"There is my house, thank you for walking me home" Lu Han bowed.

"Haha, it's my pleasure" Sehun grinned.

 

Lu Han waved to him, and entered the house. When Sehun was sure that Lu Han reached his house safely, he turned to the other direction heading to his house.

 

 

It's been a week since Sehun met Lu Han, and he couldn't deny the fact that he misses him. He knows that they just met once, but somehow Sehun really liked him, he was a funny, cute, and nice boy.

Sehun was cleaning the dust off the shelves, when he turned his head; he saw Chanyeol piggy backing Baekhyun.

"wooowww! It's awesome to be tall!" Baekhyun seemed to have fun, while Chanyeol was laughing at his cuteness.

 

Sehun went closer to them, laughing.

"Yah, guys what are you doing?"

They both turned to look at Sehun. "Having fun!" Baekhyun said carelessly, while trying to touch the ceiling.

Chanyeol giggled, then Sehun voiced. "What would you do if a costumer entered and saw you like this?" Sehun's tone turned serious.

"Oh…" Chanyeol knelt down, and Baekhyun got off of Chanyeol's back.

"Sorry Hyung!" Chanyeol said while Baekhyun was scratching his neck.

"It's okay, now go back to work"

"Neh!" They both said, and they went to their separate ways.

 

Sehun, who continued his work, still kept thinking about Lu Han he couldn't take him out of his mind. This boy really made Sehun feel different.

'Will I ever see him again?' He sighed.

 

As if on cue, the bells hanging on the door rang signaling that someone entered the shop. Sehun went towards the door to welcome the costumer, but his jaw dropped. It was none other than Lu Han.

 

"Heey!" Lu Han greeted him with a smile.

It took Sehun several seconds to get in his right mind and he said "Hii long time no see!" Sehun smiled back. He tried not to show it but seeing Lu Han again made him really happy.

"Yeah.." Lu Han scratched his neck. "I've been wanting to visit your shop since I met you that day, but I've been having a hard time at the college."

"Nah it's okay, at least you came" Sehun grinned.

Lu Han giggled.

"So, you need anything? Want me to help you?"

"umm no it's not like that..I—uhh how can I say it..?" Lu Han bit his lip.

"Yeah?..it's okay just split it"

"I-I want to work here..I mean if you don't mind" Lu Han lowered his head, he was the shy type, so if he wanted something he wouldn't say it straightforward it was hard for him.

Sehun was surprised at first, but then he smiled. "Of course I don't mind, I mean I would like it if you work here, you're a nice person after all"

Lu Han raised his head and looked at Sehun. "Really?!" He smiled cheerfully.

"Yep~"

"Yaay so when can I start working here?" Lu Han asked excitedly.

"You can start from tomorrow…but" Sehun looked confused.

"What?"

"Umm..but you have college right?"  Sehun asked bewilderedly.

"Uh..no I left college.." Lu Han smiled weakly.

"Oh..but why?"

"I've been having a hard time there, and since I have no college I don't want to stay at home doing nothing..So I thought of you, and hence here I am"

Sehun nodded his head. "Okay then"

 

 

 

 

Sehun woke up the other day, excitedly. He was happy about Lu Han's decision; working at his shop, and the thought the he's going to see Lu Han everyday at his shop makes him happy.

What is this feeling? Sehun couldn't figure out. Was he falling for Lu Han? Sehun shook his head getting rid of the idea. He went to the bathroom and took a hot shower.

 

Sehun was tying his shoes properly, when he felt someone walked past him.

He looked up, it was his father. It was rare to see his father in the morning 'cause he had to go to work earlier than Sehun does.

"Good Morning" His father said.

"Morning.." Sehun looked at his father as he got out of the house, and he heard the car engine working.

Sehun sighed, as he walked out of house waving at his father who was getting out of the parking, his father just nodded and was out of sight.

Sehun usually walks to his work, his father told him to use the driver if he wants to but Sehun prefers walking.

 

Sehun unlocked his shop, and his the lights.

A new day in his shop and he's happy. After an hour, Baekhyun and Chanyeol arrived.

Sehun would turn to look at the door each minute. Baekhyun voiced out.

"Hyung are you waiting for someone?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah Hyung you keep staring at the door" Chanyeol laughed.

 

"Annyeong~" They all turned at the voice.

"Oh hey Lu Han!" Sehun greeted.

Sehun noticed that both Chanyeol and Baekhyun we're looking at him bewilderedly.

"Oh guys this is Lu Han" Then he turned to look at Lu Han "Lu Han those are Baekhyun and Chanyeol" They both bowed to Lu Han who bowed at them too.

"Guys Lu Han is going to work here starting from today"

 

"Yaay we're having a new friend" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded cheerfully.

 

They all started to work, Sehun showed Lu Han around the Bookstore. He told him which is which and what he has to do. Lu Han did everything Sehun told him politely, and he was treating the costumers respectfully. Sehun who was watching him thought 'it's his first day and he's doing great' He smiled.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun left first since they have school while Lu Han stayed helping Sehun.

"Help me move this table to the other corner please" Sehun said, then Lu Han left what he was doing and came to lift the table with Sehun.

Sehun had received some furniture today since he was having more costumers, so he opened the other half of the Bookstore, they ordered the furniture and more books but it seems the furniture arrived first, so he was placing them all over his Bookstore neatly. He and Lu Han had finished putting everything in its proper place, the new huge shelves were still empty but Sehun made sure they would receive the books in the early morning before they open the shop.

 

Sehun stood in front of the door, to get to see the full view of his Bookstore.

"We did it" He sighed.

Lu Han stood beside him. "Yep, the Bookstore is much better when it's bigger, you should've opened the other half before"

"I didn't have much costumers before..that's why" Lu Han nodded, understanding.

"We have the books left..and the Bookstore would look perfect" Sehun uttered.

They were putting on their jackets, ready to close the shop, when Sehun voiced out.

"You must be tired.." Sehun looked at Lu Han who shook his head. "Sorry, I made you work with me for too long.."

"Don't say that Sehun I would've helped you even if you didn't ask plus I'm working here too" Lu Han smiled and titled his head cutely.

"Haha thank you Lu Han"

"Anytime~"

"Let's go, I'll walk you home." Sehun turned off the lights, and locked the shop's door. Then they both walked away.

 

 

It's been two weeks since Lu Han had been working at Sehun's shop. He enjoyed his time working at the shop, and he got closer to them. Well, there was something that bothered Lu Han, there was this girl that keeps on visiting the shop but she wasn't reading anything she would just keep staring at Sehun when he doesn't notice and when he does she just pretends she's looking for a book on the shelves.

While Lu Han was burning holes at the wall with his eyes, thinking about that creepy girl and why would she keep gazing at Sehun he heard his name being called.

"Hey Lu Han..? Lu Han?"

"Uh huh? What?" Lu Han turned to look at Sehun, who looked at him bewilderedly. "Oh..Sehun.."

"What's wrong Lu Han?" Sehun looked at him worriedly.

"Ahh nothing, I just spaced out.." He scratched his nape.

"If there is something wrong just tell me, I'll be here for you okay?" Sehun smiled at Lu Han, who blushed and nodded.

'He's so sweet~'

"Now go back to work" Sehun patted his back, and walked away. Lu Han continued writing on the papers, while smiling he couldn't stop thinking about Sehun.

 

'Could it be..that I'm falling for him?'

 

 

 

 

It was a new day. It was still in the morning Chanyeol and Baekhyun had school, there were no customers, well not yet.

Lu Han was mopping the dirt's from the floor, while Sehun was checking some papers on his desk. It was only them inside the shop and it was pure silence. Lu Han would look up each minute, he wanted to open a conversation but Sehun looked serious with his work and he doesn't want to disturb him. He just continued cleaning up the place.

 

Lu Han heard the door's bell ring.

"Annyeong!" He greeted, but he was shocked when he realized it was that girl. God, how much he hated her, but somehow in his mind he's still confused why'd he hate her…right! She was staring at his Sehun for a long time. His? Lu Han just shook his head getting rid of the idea. He noticed the girl looking at him as if he was a retard.

"Oh want me to help you?" He forced a smile on.

"Ahh no thanks, I just came to look at the books, I still don't have something in mind" She smiled a bit, and then walked away from Lu Han who stuck his tongue behind her back.

'Look at the books huh? We'll see what you're gonna look at!" Lu Han glared to nothing exactly.

 

He kept his eyes fixed on her. She took some random book from the shelf and went to sit down in one of the chairs. There she goes again, pretending she's reading a book, while she actually keeps gazing at Sehun who was busy working, not noticing the eyes staring at him for a while.

Lu Han melted when his eyes turned to look at the Serious Sehun. 'He looks y~' Lu Han hit his head in frustration. 'What's happening to me?!' He widened his eyes when he saw the girl walking towards Sehun.

 

'It's my chance now' the girl thought when she started walking towards Sehun. It didn't seem like he noticed her so she voiced out.

"Hello Sehun Oppa~" She tried to sound cheerful as much as she could, she didn't want him to see that she's nervous.

He turned his head towards the voice. "Oh hey there, sorry but I'm busy you can talk to Lu Han-sshi he's gonna help you" He smiled at her.

"Ahh no Oppa..I want to talk to you about something and it's really important"

"Oh.."

"Please hear me out Oppa, it would take a couple of minutes and I just want your answer.."

"Oh okay then"

"ummm you remember me Oppa right?"

"Of course you visit us a lot" Sehun smiled at her "I wouldn't forget you"

She slightly blushed, and then started.

"Oppa..I actually..uhh I—its been along time and I just wanted to tell you this straightforward..uhh"

"Hmm?" Sehun was waiting patiently.

 

Lu Han who was curious walked closer to them but not enough so they won't notice him.

"I-I like you Oppa'' She fluttered her eyes shut, waiting for his reply. When she figured that he wasn't going to reply anytime soon she opened her eyes.

 

Lu Han covered his mouth with his palm, he was shocked.

'She—She likes S-Sehun..?' Lu Han couldn't believe it, he just stood there waiting for Sehun's reaction.

 

"Ahh..sorry, I already like someone.." Sehun replied her.

"Oh..but—"

"I would never replace that someone in my heart" Sehun cut her off. "Sorry but you'll find someone better than me.. "

She forced a smile on. "Okay…bye Oppa" She just left past the frozen Lu Han and out of the shop.

Sehun sighed, then he noticed Lu Han standing there and he smiled at him. Lu Han smiled back then he came towards Sehun and stood in front of him.

"Yes? Want to talk to me?" Sehun laughed at Lu Han who looked serious.

Lu Han tried hard not to blush. "Sehun…I know it's none of my business..but you like someone?"

"Oh you heard me? …actually yes I do, but I don't know if that someone likes me too.." Sehun just smiled weakly.

"Ohh..who—who is it?"

"Huh?"

"That someone you like.." Lu Han mumbled and played with his fingers.

"Oh..why do you wanna know?"

"Ahh never mind" Lu Han was going to walk away, but Sehun reached his hand and held Lu Han's wrist.

Lu Han turned around and looked at Sehun, confused. Sehun had no expressions on so Lu Han couldn't read his emotions like he always does.

"S-Sehun.." He whispered.

Sehun just came closer and whispered into Lu Han's ears "It's you" Which sent shivers down his spine.

Lu Han couldn't form any words with his mouth. 'Did Sehun say he likes me?' Lu Han's mind was going crazy now.

"I like you, I liked you since the first time I saw you" Sehun leaned closer and kissed Lu Han's lips oh-so sweetly. Lu Han widened his eyes at first but then melted into the kiss, he closed his eyes and kissed him back. Sehun couldn't help but smiled between the kisses.

They pulled away, when air was at need. Lu Han whispered while looking at Sehun's eyes.

"I lik—no I love you Sehun"

"I love you too" Sehun smiled. "awww my baby is blushing"

"Yaah.." Lu Han pouted and puffed his cheeks.

Sehun caressed Lu Han's cheeks gently. "You're beautiful"

"You're just exaggerating" Lu Han said out of the blue.

"Way to ruin the moment" Lu Han just giggled.

"And I'm not exaggerating you are beautiful. Your voice, your face, your touch, your everything. I love everything about you Lu Han" Lu Han looked at him cutely. Sehun kissed his cheek.

"To me, you're perfection"

 

A/N: Here it is! The HunHan you've been waititng for, this one-shot is for SuperKpopper bcuz I love her <3 sorry to keep u waiting for too long :c

Anyways, please guys comment~ (although it's not that good ;A;)