You and I

You & I
Please log in to read the full chapter

You &  I

 

Bom's POV

 


"Ready?"

 


"I can't do this."

 


"Yes you can."

 


"Dara, I can't. What if it turned out to be bad?"

 


"Aisht, you can do it. Besides ignore the haters just have fun out there, arasso?"

 


"But.. I.."

 


"It isn't about going out there to perform, is it?" I shook my head while fidgeting with my hands.

 


"Sigh. Everything will be fine. Nothing bad will happen believe me." said Dara who held my hand trying to calm my nerves.

 


"Easy for you to say that. You aren't the one performing that song."

 


"Really now? Remember few months ago? I did what you're going to do now."

 


"It isn't the same." I muttered back while avoiding her gaze.

 


"Yes it is! You... Gaaaah~ since when did we swap places? If I remember correctly I was the one having doubts while you were the one cheering me on." she replied.

 


"Aigoo, what should I do to you?" I just shrugged my shoulder in reply.

 


"Sigh. Just answer my question and no 'buts' and 'what ifs', arasso?"

 


"But.."

 


"Yah! I just said no 'but'!"

 


"Arasso."

 


"You love performing this song, don't you?"

 


"Yes bu..." I couldn't complain as she glared at me.

 


"Sigh. Yes I love performing that song."
 

 

"This song means a lot to you, doesn't it?" I nodded my head.

 


"It isn't just a song but something more, isn't it?"

 


"Yes."

 


"You love the song itself?"

 


"Yes."

 


"You're proud of it?"

 


"Yes."

 


"You trust him?"
 

 

"Yes."
 

 

"You love him?"
 

 

"Yes." She asked me continuously that I subconsciously answered 'Yes' in every question. I just realized what she asked me when she grinned at me.
 

 

"W-wha.. I m-mean.. I..."
 

 

"Bommie, you love the song. It means so much more than a song to you. You're proud of it. You love performing it."
 

 

"But it isn't the same. I'll be..."
 

 

"Yes, you will but I asked you if you trust him and you said yes. I asked you if you love him and you said yes. So what is the problem?"
 

 

"....."
 

 

"Don't tell me you're embarrassed to be on the same stage as him?"
 

 

"....."
 

 

"You're embarrassed to be seen beside him?"
 

 

"...."
 

 

"For Gaho's sake, will you talk to me?!?!"
 

 

"I...I'm nervous to perform beside him. He's 'Taeyang' while I'm just Park Bom. I'm just no one and I don't deserve to be beside him on that stage. I don't want to drag him down if I make a mistake. I..."
 

 

"Aigoo, I think I need some water. My Gaho, for goodness sake, who says you're no one? Who says you're 'just' Park Bo

Please log in to read the full chapter