I Love YOU!

Kai, Your popular Boyfriend

Kai's POV

"Jae, are you okay?" you asked.

"Hmm? Yes..thanks by the way." she smiled.

"It's nothing just to save my princess." you smiled back.

She stopped walking and stared at you.

"Wae?" you curiously asked.

"About what you have said to Hye Jin earlier, are you insane?" she asked.

"Huh? *omoo..I think its time for me to be a real boy!*" you thought.

"Kai?" she waved her hands infront of your face.

"come with me." you said and grabbed her hand.

You brought her in the large garden of yoour school. A garden that is full of flowers,grasses, lights and a big romantic fountain.

"sit here" you forced her.

"waeyo?" she sat and curiously asked.

"Look..I'm not insane and sorry about what i have said earlier. But that explaines everything." you said.

"what do you mean?" she asked.

You Sigh.."Jae, It's hard for me to say this to you because I know you only think of me as your bestfriend but..I fell inlove with my bestfriend, I Love you Jae not as my BEST FRIEND but as my GIRL." you confessed.While staring at her eyes.

She is speechless.

"Jae. Can you be my Girlfriend?" you asked. And wait for her answer.

"Look. I know its hard to think but I'm not rushing you...Take your time to think. I will be here, waiting for your answer. But if you're not accepting my courtship, can you be my bestfriend forever?" you said.

You stood up and she do the same.

"Kai.." she called.

"Hmm?" you turn around to face her when suddenly...

She kissed you in your lips and hugged your neck. You kiss her back and hugged her in her waist.

"Yes I accept it." she smiled.

"Really?" you suprisingly asked.

"Yes..." she smiled.

"Aigoooo! I'm the happiest man in the world!" you hugged her.

"Wait, why did you answer me that fast?" you asked.

"Because, it should be the relationship that we must make it last not the courtship." she hugged you back.

"Really? You know I thought that you're going to reject my courtship for you. You make me feel nervous." you smiled.

She laughed and lightly puched your chest.

"Nobody's gonna love you like I did; Nobody's gonna kiss the way I kiss; Nobody's gonna play the fool for you; Nobody's gonna love you like I do; Nobody's gonna spend the way I spent; Nobody's gonna love you till the end; Nobody's gonna play the fool for you; Nobody's gonna love you like I do." you sang.

"This I promise you that our hearts will always beat as one as long as i can breathe i swear i promise that i will never let you down be strong for you, i'll always be around look into my eyes you'll see that we were meant to be together  this love of ours was sent from up above together i know that we could touch the sky
nothing ever felt so right." you said and kiss her in the lips and she kisses you back.

"It's getting late now. Let's go back." you said and hold her hand.

You've reached Jae's room.

"Goodnight my love!" you kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight too my love!" she smacke a kiss in your lips and smiled.

She entered her room and you walks towards your room.

Jae's POV

*He cofessed! He finally did!* you thought while looking at Kai's face.

"Yah stop staring at my handsome face" he teased.

"Whatever" you rolled your eyes.

After that Kai accompanied you towards your room.you smacked a kiss on his lips before you enter your room.

You wash your face and changed your clothes. You set your bed and lie down. You still can't sleep because of your happiness. After a minutes, you fell asleep.

~The next day you woke up with a boy sitting besides you.

It's Kai..

"What the?" you said.

"Morning beautiful." he greeted and smiled.

"Oh.. Morning handsome! Why you so early?" you greeted and asked.

"I already miss my girlfriend." he sweetly said and kiss your cheeks.

"Oh realy?" you teased.

"Did you miss me too?" he asked.

"No." you beame.

"What? Why?" he widend his eyes and asked.

"Because we are together all night long...In my dreams and in my heart!" you kissed his lips, he smiled and kissd you back.

"Come on, I don't want us to be late in our class." he slightly push you off.

"Oh...ne, that's right!" you jumped out from your bed.

You do your daily routine and exited your room with Kai.

He hold your hand and sway it like a swing. You glanced at your hands and smiled.

 


NOTE:

 

OK GUYS!! END OF CHAPTER 12.

TO BE CONTINUED....

AND THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBBERS!

TOMORROW AGAIN! KAI IS CALLING ME! LOL!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!