Taste of Second Love (Chapter 6)

Taste of Second Love

 


“ you Matsumoto!” Sho yelled as he dragged Nami away with him, ignoring Jun’s and Aiba’s calls. It’s the second time already since Jun had done the same thing when they were seven. He knows it was stupid to look back on that little thing but Jun had betrayed him again. Sho just barely met Jun and now, he stole someone important from him all over again. That man was just pure bad luck.

“Damn it Nami!” Sho grumbled as his grip on her wrist tightened. “Why did you leave me for that bastard?!”

“I-I,” she stammered trying to explain but couldn’t.
 
“Spit it out!”
 
“I… love him,” she confessed and whimpered when Sho tightened his grip more.
 
“The hell Nami?! I‘m the one you love,” Sho corrected her as he pushed her to a wall in an alley. Sho wasn’t in the right mind and he
knew it too. He just couldn’t control himself anymore when he’s finally found his love, the one he was truly meant to be with. As much as he tried to be gentle with her, he couldn’t. He harshly her cheek using his hand and left red marks on her soft, white cheeks.
 
“Sho, we don’t have to do this,” Nami whimpered.
 
But he shook his head in disagreement as he looked straight into her eyes the way he always did when they were about to kiss. He inched closer and closer until their lips were just centimeters apart, ignoring her quivering lips.

Then Sho smashed their lips together, forcing her to move her lips by bringing his hand behind her head and pushing her towards him. He ignored Nami hitting him repeatedly on his arm, the feeling of loss and heart broken no longer lingering. Sho loved her truly, but she refused to return the feelings.
 
“Why,” Sho cried and pulled himself away from her. “Why him?”
 
“I…He loved me when you didn‘t,” Nami whispered and turned her head sideways covering her red face.
 
Sho had the urge to hit her, but he couldn’t hit a woman. Instead, he brought his hand back down and slowly walked to the wall opposite of them, skidding his back against the wall letting himself drop. It was hard for Sho, to process her feelings. He knew that deep down, even if she left him, she would always love him since after all, he was her first love too.
 
“You lied to me. I do love you,” Sho cried. “You lied to me…”
 
“I didn’t! OK!” Nami complained. “I do love you, but not the same anymore.”
 
“Just shut up,” Sho sniffed. “My parents were right, I should have listened to them.”
 
Then Sho felt a sting on his cheek and realized Nami had slapped him. He looked up and saw her face. Her eyebrows were together making those wrinkles on her forehead, she was breathing in and out furiously. 
 
“If you knew they were right, then why did you pick me in the first place!!!” Nami yelled.
 
Sho stood and formed a fist. “Because I love you! Didn’t I say that to you already?!?!”

Nami slapped him again. “Then we never should have met!” She shrieked. 
 
Then Sho finally snapped, he brought his fist up but someone else had grabbed it.
 
“Get a hold of yourself Sakurai!” Jun yelled and pushed the older man away from Nami. He saw Jun rush back to her and held her tight in his arms.
 
“I’m going to kill you Matsumoto!!” Sho angrily declared as he rushed back to Jun, pulled him from Nami and punched his square in the jaw.
 
“Sho, I’m not going to fight you. Just get a ing hold of yourself already!” Jun screamed as he wiped blood from the corner of his lip. 
 
“I don’t give a ,” Sho said and punched Jun again.
 
“Sho please!” Nami begged, pushing Sho away from Jun. But she fell, and Sho realized that he hit her. He walked back slowly, looking at his own fist in disgust. 
 
“That’s it,” Jun said. “I’m going to kill you for hurting her.”
 
“Not so fast!” Aiba butted in just in time to stop blood from coming out of both men. “No one is fighting.”
 
“Shut Aiba-san. You’re not involved,” Sho grumbled as he grabbed Jun’s collar.
 
“STOP!!!!!” Aiba yelled again, running to the savage men and forcefully breaking them apart. 
 
“Fighting is not the solution. Sho let’s go home,” Aiba instructed before the Sho and Jun had the chance to fight.
 
“Let me deal with him first.”
 
“No. We’re going home,” Aiba pressed on and dragged Sho away from the scene.
 
“NO!” Sho yelled.
 
“YES!” Aiba yelled back.
 
“LET. GO.” Sho demanded. He struggled from Aiba’s strong grip, but the younger man didn’t do as he said. Just as he was going to punch Aiba, he felt himself being shoved into his own car while Aiba was already getting inside the driver’s seat.
 
“Home,” Aiba just simply stated and locked the door to prevent Sho from leaving the car. He heard the latter sigh heavily, indicating that he was upset. 

+++

“Sho-chan, you can’t leave anymore since we’re out in the road,” Aiba mentioned. 

It’s been hours since they left the theater and yet Sho was being like a rebellious teenager: ignoring Aiba’s words, kicking the bottom floor of the car, punching his legs, and crying his heart out. 

“Sho, I’m not your freaking baby sitter. Just shut the up!” Aiba snapped.

Sho crossed his arms.“Hpmh,” he turned his head and looked out in the window, then his eyes widened as his arms uncrossed and fell to his side. 

“Aiba-san,” Sho innocently asked him. “Where are you taking me?”

“Where else?” Aiba grinned.

Sho knew where they were going, but he wasn’t sure if they were going to the place he was thinking of.

“Now just sit and shut up before I kick you out of your own car.”

With that being said, Sho closed his lips and continued looking out the window…

+++
 
Sitting besides Aiba on the soft sand helped him release some of his anger out. The ocean waves soothed him of his feelings as if the waves were taking his anger out on the pillars that were being hit. He breathed in the ocean air and wiped the dried tears from his face.
 
“Sho-chan, feeling better?” Aiba asked the man who’s eyes were huge like a kid’s eyes were when they got the toy they wanted.
 
“Yeah. Kind of,” Sho answered and breathed in some more of the ocean breeze.
 
Aiba smiled and patted the older man‘s sloping shoulder. “I knew this would calm you.”
 
“Thanks Masaki.”
 
“Sho-chan!!!” Aiba gasped. “You finally called me by my name!”

 
“Yeah. I just feel like being nice to-” Sho was explaining but was cut off when he felt Aiba’s lips on his own.
 
“Actually,” Aiba fidgeted as he broke the kiss and turned away to hide his blushing face. “I’ve always had feelings for you ever since I first met you."
 
“WHAT?!” 
 
TBC