Chapter 23

It Will Always Be You

When you came back... 

The teacher just arrived. 

Myungsoo looked at you and your swollen eyes. 

*Did she cried? Aish Myungsoo Babo!*  He thought. as he followed you with his look. 

He was about to go to you and say 'sorry' to you but Yu Ri stopped him. 

"Where are you going oppa?" Yu Ri asked. 

"None of your business.." He said. 

Myungsoo looked at you but your head was down. *I'll just say sorry to her later..*  he thought. 

Then your teacher arrived. You all stood up and greet. 

"Good Morning Mrs. Song!" 

"Good Morning class, sit down" Mrs. Song said. 

"I heard that Mr. Kang Minhyuk and Mr. Lee Jonghyun are going to japan for awhile. They might miss 3rd semester. So that means we'll change our new seatplan so that the chairs are exact." 

Students groaned then it became noisy because they keep on complaining, 

"Keep Quiet!" Mrs. Song shouted then all stopped talking.

"Everybody stand up and arrange your chairs like how it was arranged last semester. By two's" 

You all nodded. Then you all fixed your chairs. After that. Mrs. Song let you all stood up on the side. 

"I'll call you by pairs okay? The one who will be called at the same time as you will be your seatmate.. Araso? " You all nodded. 

Then you gulped. *Anyone...But not HIM* 

"Okay let's start. First is Goo Hara and Yong Junhyung" 

"Then Jang Hyunseung and Kim Hyuna" 

"Next is, Lee Kikwang and Kwon Sohyun"

"Jung Eunji and Seo Inguk" 

"Choi Sooyoung and Lee Hyukjae" 

"Seo Joohyun and Kim kibum" 

"Then, Kwon Yu Ri and Lee Donghae" 

Yu Ri stomped her feet. while....

"Yeah!!!" Myungsoo said 

Infinite congratulated him. "Congrats Brooo!" Hoya said as he hi-fived with Myungsoo

Then they all laughed. Yu Ri became more irritated. 

"Okay, Okay. That's enough. Next is Hwang Tiffany and Jung Jessica" 

"Then Kim Hyoyeon and Kim Taeyeon" 

"Lee Sunkyu and Im Yoona" 

Mrs.Song knew that Infinite hates SNSD so she decided not to pear them up. 

You were the only girl left. 

"Next is Lee Howon and Jang Dongwoo" 

"Woohoo! Yeaaa." Both Dongwoo and Hoya said

"Lee Sungjong and Lee sungyeol"

You were nervous. there were only 4 left. You, Woohyun, Sunggyu and Myungsoo

"Next is....Nam Woohyun and Kim Sunggyu so that means Lee Youngjae and Kim Myungsoo are seatmates." 

Your eyes widened while Myungsoo smiled silently. *Yeaa!* He thought. 

"The couple is baaaack!" "Woohhhoooo!" Infinite shouted. 

*WHAT?!* Yu Ri thought. 

"Bwoh?" You blurted. 

"Wae? Is there a problem Mr.Lee? " She asked. 

You wanted to say a big YES. But since you didn't want to have a special treatment.

You just shook your head. Then Myungsoo and You sat at your seats the the class started. 

Hours Later....

It was your last subject. But the teacher is absent. 

So that means you were free to do anything you want. Some students sneaked out and went home early.

Only you, Myungsoo, Sooyoung, Yu Ri and Tiffany were left.

Yu Ri went to Myungsoo. She pushed you away hardly form your seat & She sitted beside Myungsoo. 

She sitted beside Myungsoo and huged him. 

"Oppa..bogoshippeo!... I should have been your seatmate...I bet you miss me..." She said. 

You were still dumbfounded with what Yu Ri did. You were still sitting on the floor. 

Myungsoo got angry with what Yu Ri did to you.

"Miss You?? No thanks!" Myungsoo said as he freed hself from Yu Ri's hug and went to help you. 

You tried to stand up but you can't. Your back hit the wall hardly and your ankle hurts. 

Myungsoo went to you and carried you bridal style. You insisted.

"Yah! Put me down! I don't need your help!" You said while trying to go down. 

"I know you hate me... But don't stop me okay? Don't stop me from taking care of you and Loving you!" He said as you went out of your classroom. 

You saw Yu Ri glaring at you. While... *Yes, That's it Myungsoo! Take her back!* Sooyoung happily thought. 

With what Myungsoo said... You felt that your heart melted. You stared at him while he was carrying you. *If only we were together until now....Maybe we're so happy* You thought. 

Myungsoo looked at you and caught you looking at him. 

You cough and became red in so much embarassment. You look somewhere else. 

He chuckled. "I know i'm handsome" He said

You hit his chest. "Psh." You said as you rolled your eyes.