– Mr. Cho's Transformation –

" My Best Friend, is a GAY?? "

 

“ Omma! Come on! Let's eat. Breakfast is ready. “ I shouted blissfully, arranging the plates with the foods I cooked on the dining table. It's been four days had passed since my vision went back. I enjoyed the whole things around. So nice and so beautiful. The nature, the blue skies, the birds, the butterflies, and everything which was made by God. Now, I made my promise to help omma in the kitchen and in the whole house. All I need to do, is to find a good job so that I could fulfill all our needs. “ hmmm... smells like delicious! “ omma finally come, sniffing the good smell form the food.

“ Let's eat, omma. “ I declared. Omma don't need to guide me to eat properly, because I can see now. How it feels to be like this. I sigh. “ Omma, the stew that I cooked, is it delicious? “ I asked her, wipping the sauce that was on my chin. “ Very delicious! “ omma answered cheerfully, stuffing the rice with stew in . I chomped and chomped that I stuiffed inside my mouth. oh. It feels so comfortable to eat when you're not blind at all.

Then suddenly, I heard a weird voice that was calling my name outside. I feel strange to that voice. “ Seohyun-sshi! “ I was wondering who was it. “ omma, who's calling me? “ I asked questionnably. “ Why don't you see it with yourself. “ omma replied, smirking at me. “ ah. Okay. “ I nodded my head. Then I take my pace through the door. I uttered breathlessly for I was surprise. There was a tall girl standing in front of me, wearing a pink blouse and a skinny jeans; with a long wavy soft hair. I looked to her firmly, from head to toe.

“ Seohyun-sshi! “ she was shrugging happily as she calls my name.

“ W—who are you? “ I was stuttered.

“ You don't know me?! Okay. Guess me who I am. “  she said. “ Seohyun-sshi, i'll piggyback you to the ground of the fields. “ she directly speak up.

“ Wait. “ I grumbled. That sounds so familiar!

“ So, who I am? “

“ Yoona-sshi! “ I snapped out happily.

“ Correct! “

“ Oh! Yoona-sshi, I missed you! “ I jumped for joy and hugged her so tight.

“ Me, too, Seohyun-sshi. “ We jumped out for joy as we were hugging each other. “ Wait. “ I suddenly break the hugging moment. “ I just feel strange about your voice.”

“ Oh. This? “ she was stammered, trying to smile at me. “ Oh. Seohyun-sshi, don't you know? I have a throat problem. And --- I guess this is forever. “ she sighed in sadness.

“ Yoona-sshi, don't be sad. “ I felt sad, too about problem. “ But still, you're so pretty! My feelings was right when I was blind. That you're really pretty! “ I admitted. I want her to be feel happy again.

“ Really??!! oh! Seohyun-sshi your feelings are always right! “ she braggingly said. I just laugh myself out. Well, for best friends, bragging at each other cannot be easily avoid. And we're used to it.

“ Yoona, why don'y you copme and ear with us. “ omma invited her as omma was in the dining table. “ Omma's right. Come on. “ I agreed. I grip her right hand and drag her to the dining room and I let her sit beside me.

“ I'm glad that you're now her in our village, Yoona. “ omma says, sipping her juice.

“ Ah. Yes, ajumni. “

“ Ah. Yoona-sshi, try this stew. I'm the one who cooked that. “ I recommended to her, lending the bowl of stew. “ Thanks. “ she smiled at me sweetly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time of eating some kind of food like this. Since I was born until I grow up into a rude man, i've never eat such a food like this in front of me before. But it's really, really delicious. I guess I want to eat more. I sigh. Poor Seohyun-ah. She don't know that i'm not Im Yoon Ah. That, I am Cho Kyu Hyun. What would she say if time comes she will know about this? Aish! I know... I know that she would get angry and would even hate me. But pretending as Yoona-sshi is a must. These are the reaosns why I have to do this.

 

When we're now at the outside of Seohyun-sshi's room, I was doubting if I will say this to ajumni or not. “ So, what is it, Kyuhyun? “ smilingly ajumni asked me. I looked down ad looked at her steadily. I finally made up my mind, I have to tell ajumni about this. This is so important especially that Yoona-sshi was already part of their family.

“ Ajumni. “

“ I am waiting. “

“ Ajumni --- Yoona-sshi... “

“ Oh. What's with Yoona? “

“ … Yoona-sshi is dead. “ I finally admitted to her.

Ajumni was in a deep shocked. Her eyes bulged and dropped down. I can see in her eyes that tears formed inside it. She could barely believed about to what happened to Yoona-sshi. “ You're just kidding, right? “ tears fall down on her face.

“ No, ajumni. The reason why she died, was when she saved seohyun-ah from the approaching bus. “ I seriously explainedit to her. She gasped, “ No. No. That's not true. “ she shook her head and was dazed in disbelief.

“ That's the truth, ajumni. “ I repeated. Telling her that it's true. She wants to cry out loud, but she's controlling it. She wants to believe, but she's trying to think that it's not true. As the tears fell down from her eyes, she tried to wiped it and faced me.

“ If that's really true, we should keep this. You shall not tell this to seohyun. I know... I know what will happen if she will going to find out about this. I know about their promises. Bad thing will happen to my daughter by the time she will know this. She will leave me, she will follow her best friend. That is how she loved her best friend. Eternity Love. “ ajumni explained, she felt unhappy when she was explaining it to me.

Is this how strong the love of Seohyun-ah for Yoona-sshi? The love of friendship? I don't know the reason, but I slowly understand why. “ So, what is our plan, ajumni? Tomorrow is the day that Seohyun-ah will have her vision. “ I asked that I really care for ajumni's problem. “ Please. Please help me, Kyuhyun. Please. “ she begged at me, holding my hands firmly. “ But... h-- how, ajumni? h—how can I help you? “ I was stammering as I asked her. “ Pretend... pretend as Yoona. “ she seriously answered back. “ WHAT??!! “ I was shocked and was hesitating if i'm going to accept it or not with eyes bulging and jaw dropped open wide.

 

 

 And those are the reasons on why I was pretending as Yoona-sshi. Actually, it's not that easy. It's so hard, SUPER hard! Wearing a girl's dress, wearing a long wig  that was kinda itchy, then heels on my feet; thank God some of the girl's shoes was fit into my big feet, then you have to put some foams or wear a bra so that you have that , and lastly, ehem... umm... you know what I mean; you know, in the lower part... you have to wear something so that it will not look suspicious. I sigh. Now I know how hard to be a girl.

And of course! I must to act like a real girl also. And especially to my voice. Urgh! Then I have to learn the way Yoona-sshi treated Seohyun-ah. I learned that, Yoona-sshi was so sweet, caring, thoughtful, a concerned person, and a very kind-hearted. Aish! Very different from my attitude. I'm not sweet, I'm not caring, I'm not thoughtful, not even concerned person, and a very kin-hearted one. Anyone knows me rude and mean. In my company, a lot of employers call me “ cold-blooded guy “. I'm not get easily affected, because I know it's true. So I guess this is my time to teach myself of these attitudes.

After the moment we eat, Seohyun-sshi dragged me all the way to her room. I was amazed. Her room was so beautiful and full of designs. Is this really a girl's room? I guess so. So girly. Aish. As I looked around, I see there's no pictures at all. I think ajumni kept it all safe. “ Yoona-sshi, look at this. “ she said. I look toher. She holds a beautiful heart-shaped necklace that was around on her neck. I was spechless. I don't have any idea what's with that necklace. “ I finally wear this necklace you gave me. “ I was suddenly snapped out. Right! “ Oh! Yes! That suits to you. Really suits to you. You look more beautiful. “ And that was not a lie. I really appreciated the necklace she wore.

“ Thanks, Yoona-sshi. “ she smiled, sitting on her bed. I went near to her and sat next to her. I act that I was Yoona-sshi. So that it doesn't look so suspicious. “ Yoona-sshi, you know what. I studied how to knit. “ she finally opened a topic. “ Really? That's good. So that you can make me a beautiful and personalized mittens. “ I replied, chuckling at myself.

“ Oh! Don't worry. I'll make a bunch of mittens just for you. But, i'm not that good enough. A saddened reaction on her face.

“ Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Don't worry. I can still wait. And I'm here to support you, eh? “ I want he to be happy again. “ Aja, SEOHYUN-SSHI!! “ I shouted, clenching my fingers into my palm. She suddenly went laughing sniggerly. “ Ya. What's with that laugh? “

“ Yoona-sshi, you're so cute. And thanks again for making me feel better. “

“ No problem. “

“ Yoona-sshi? “

“ Eh? “

“ I love you. “ Seohyun-ah said sweetly, wrapping her arms around me. I was surprise, because it's my first time. What shall I say? Ahh... say ' I love you, too? ' Okay. “ ahh... I --- love you, too. “ I was a bit stammered. “ Wait, Yoona-sshi. You know what, I still don't have a job yet. “ she sadly said, still wrapping her arms around me.

“ Ahh... don't worry. I saw a flower shop near in this village. They are in need of a one employer. And it should be a girl. “ I admitted.

“ Really?? oh! Okay! By tomorrow, i'll apply myself there! Just wait for me FLOWER SHOP!! “ she cheerfully shouted. “ Thanks again and again, Yoona-sshi. “ Her hug is even tighter. Aish! It could make me choke. I suddenly remember Taeyeon-ah. Aish. Girls are really the same and harsh. “ Help. “ I whispered in agony.

 

 

 

 

@ Author’s Note: Annyeong haseyo, chin-gu! ^^ Sorry for so, so, so, so late update for chapter 10. It's been a while, right? Keke.. I am so sorry. Anyway, hmm... Kyuhyun is pretending as Yoona?? o.o omo!!! what will happen if Seohyun will find out about his deepest secret?? tsk. And now that Yoona is already dead. Tsk. Poor Yoona. :( If you still remember their promises in chapter 3, then that could be the reason why Seohun's mother did this? Tsk.tsk... :( Well, let’s just find out to the next, next, next chapters of this story entitled: “ My Best Friend, is a Gay?? “ Thanks and GOD BLESS!! ^^