1.2

Iridescently burned by a Phoenix

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I just like seeing Yuri get all irritated like that. I always find her astonishing in that state. 

Makes me want to protect her more. 

I know there were times she wanted me to enter her life and absorb her friendship offer. I decline. 

I admit it Im not the congeniality type you regularly see around. I dont give my trust that easily.

 

Also with that Hyungsik guy, Ive always seen him with Yuri eversince I started working for the Jang family until he left without notice. 

Leaving Yuri in a lifeless state. I had seen all of her. I think I know her better than herself. 

I like her but I just dont seem to calculate my feelings for her at the moment.

 I shall continue my duty as long as I can. Being her bodyguard can be of advantage to me. Being close to her is enough. It fills my

 longing emptiness inside. 

 

So am I complicated? You havent seen the full color of my iridescent personality.

 

"What?!" I heard a guy yell. Hyungsik most probably. What sort of situation now has occured? I dashed staright for the room.

 

"Are you two okay? Anything out of the blue happened?" I searched for the room. Checked every corner. 

I darted quickly at where the two was standing. Yuri trapping Hyungsik's mouth with her hands.

 

"Sehun. Its alright. Shikkie was just being a nuisance at the moment." She grinned and glowered at Hyungsik.

 "No need to worry, You can go now." She waved a hand.

 

"Are you sure Ms. Jang?" I firmly stated.

 

"For the nth time. its YURI. Youre doubting me? You want me to punch you?" Yuri shifted a mood. 

360 turn. This woman needs counseling.

 

"You can punch the doubting away. Just making sure you two are alright." I scurried off.

 

I shook my head at the sight before me. Those get along really well... But wait.. 

Why did Hyungsik screamed like it. Must be another uncanny revelation by Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Hyungsik's POV:

 

Seems like Yuri cant forgive me after I left her hanging 5 years ago. So shes making a compromise with me. 

She wants me to take her away from her home. Ridiculous as it may seem. 

I dont want to tolerate her irrational behavior. 

Though I understand how suffocating it feels being with publicly perfect family. Its hard to deal with the pressure. I assure her that

 everything will be alright as long as I was by her side. She still insists and suggests something even more.

 

"WHAT?!" I screamed my lungs out. Seconds after, Sehun dashed through the room  and did a quick scan. 

Wow this boy is fast. Just like the wind. (A/N: HAHA I HAD TO! Sehun's power :"3 Sorry im that biased lol) 

Yuri taped her hands on my mouth.

 

I cant believe she actually wanted to escape tonight. She suggested we sneak out of the mansion and have her work at Star Empire.

 Shes crazy. Well this is one of the things I like about my bestfriend.

 

 

 

Yuri's POV:

Shikkie oppa is so loud. Louder than a soprano might I comment. 

I just wanted an adventure of a lifetime and seriously dont make me repeat how much I wanted to get out of this sickening life.

 

"If you take me oppa, I swear Ill pretend you didnt hurt me when you left and we will be okay." I batted my eyelashed and signature puppy eyes.

 

Thats right Yuri, control Shikkie with your aegyo. You can do it! *evillaugh*

 

"Yuri, youre really a handful. How can you think of something like this. I know youre suffocated but this isnt the right way. You should

 talk to your parents." Hyungshik half-heatedly smiled.

 

"We can get Sehun to help us escape. Just please, Im begging you for a favor just this time." I acted like im tearing up. Shikkie is a

 loser for my fragile state. HAHA Loser oppa.

 

"Sehun?! Are you sure hes the man for the job? Wait. Im not yet agreeing to this mini escapade Yuri! Im dead serious." Shikkie stared at me.

 

Gulps. Oh so youre playing hard to get now huh? Youve changed somehow. 

 

I frowned at Hyungsik and sat down on the couch. Leaving a heavy sigh. 

 

"If you cant help me. I'll help myself then." I seriously said. 

 

"Aish. Jinjja!" Shikkie just shook his head and brushed his bangs to the side.

 

"Fine, young woman. Whats your plan? but for now, I need to go.

 I'll just call you later this evening." Hyungsik approached the door and he didnt waved goodbye to me. 

I know he still doesnt want to do. What choice can he fish out from me.  

Bingo. You fell for my trick oppa. I feel like dancing right now. Oh the happiness. 

 

"Shikkie-ah, Caling me later? So you think my number will magicly appear on your phone?" 

I narrowed my eyes while raising an eyebrow with a perfectly menacing smirk. 

 

 

 

 

----------

I know I at this chapter OTL 

Long update soon <3

@milkteababy