meeting the Two IDIOT group who wants BUSAN..^^

Love Like a Magnet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You jump off the railing landing in the 1st floor with ease. She dust of your jumpsuit and fixed your hair.

“now SCRAM!!! She ordered and 2pm run for there lives.

*hahahahahaah* they run like they have seen a ghos!!!*

“thank you sunbae!”

“don’t thank me!!! I just don’ like people touching what’s not theirs to touch! And I don’t like people fighting in my territory!”

Then lollipop’s phone vibrated against

 

 

*movement alert*

►New rookies from Busan◄

 

“aaaiiissshhh!! What is it now!!!”

You went to the door and leave. You release a sigh when you step outside.

You throw the stick of your lollipop and went inside your Ferrari Enzo. You drove t Busan which was 2 hours travel but for you its less than an hour.

*duh!!! You are Lollipop!!! The Famous and Merciless Gangster everyone knows you!!! even the government are afraid to touch you or even get entangle with your business!!! Unlike any car!!! Your cars don’t have random letters or random numbers for plates but instead it has the word LOLLIPOP.*

You drove to Busan but I only took you 45 minutes! Then you drove to the Venue which was an abandoned warehouse. It was the border of West and North intersecting the Building.  Yu took out a new lollipop and it on your mouth. You enter the warehouse you Lemon flavored Lollipop. As you went inside there were broken bottles of beer, cigarettes and TOO MUCH I mean extreme dust!!!

“aaaiiisshhh!! This place is too dusty!!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter