The start of us; Love

Will we ever be together again?

"I erm....... like you,"Key spoke looking into the eyes of Sooyoung."What?"Sooyoung replied.Key continued,"Erm...I actually love you....can you...g.g...go...out with me?.". "What?" blurted Sooyoung, "What did you say?" " I said', are you willing to go out with-" 

Key was cut off when Sooyoung dropped a note on the floor and picked it up. It read:

             Don't forget to take your box package at the school gate by 3pm!I hope you like it!

             From,Yuri

"Dammit,"she muttered, "Im sorry Key! This conversation has to wait! I have a package to take!" and Sooyoung left Key in the hallway, alone. 

---

There she was standing infront of her box package both happy because she finally got the box package from Yuri and guilty because she left cute Key down the hallway. She picked it up and saw at the corner of the box a dent. WTH? she thought to herself.Must be those boys again! Man I'm gonna get them for this! To Sooyoung,everything is valuable especially gifts. She opened it. A mini sculpter of her with her long white flower dress holding a white rose. Kyeopta! I love it! 

"Sooyoung! Wait up!" she turned and to her suprise, Key was running towards her "I was not finished!" 

"Mianhae! I had to pick up this package in a hurry! Im lucky i came to pick it up on time. The boys almost crushed it! Mianhae Key~"

"Gahhh it's ok." 

"Soooo, what did you want to tell me just now?"

"hmmm.....let's sit at the cafè opposite and talk. It's kinda.....private." 

"Ok! Its been long since we last had a chat session!" Sooyoung squealed excitedly. 

--

"I never knew the cafe was as big as this. Its been long I went here,"said Sooyoung looking everywhere in the cafè.

"It's as same as always......let's sit here,"Key replied as he chose a seat which had two red roses in a small vase at the middle of the table.

"Key, I'm going to the ladies' first....ok?"

"Yeah sure."

Sooyoung's POV

Why am I nervous? i wanted this to happen....Key and me dating......ahhhh~~~~must put on makeup!.....Aish!!!! What really is he going to say anyway?

Key's POV

Now she went to the ladies.....time to think. How am I going to make her like me?.....worse still what am I going to tell her?! Aigoo......

Sooyoung went back to her seat. Key was still thinking what to say to her. The waitress came," May I take your order?"

They took the menu and accidentally put their hands on each other's. They stared into each other's eyes.

Sooyoung's POV

Ahh~~ Key's warm soft hands...ahh~~~~

Key's POV

Finally I could touch her nice soft hands....ahhh~~~~~

"Hello?.....Hello?!!!!"the waitress was getting annoyed,"Ermm... You can enjoy your lovey dovey moment later. I have other customers to serve." 

"Im sorry. So, what do you want to order?"  

" Anything you are ordering." The Choi teen replied sweetly. 

" Theni would like go have to cups of chai tea Latte and two red velvet cakes please." 

once the order was taken, the waitress simply said, " Enjoy your moment." and she left them with a wink as she walked to the table beside them to take the customer's orders.

"weird waitress"

 

--

No ones POV

"so, what did you want to tell me?" Sooyoung began as she adjusted her sit so that she could lean closer to Key. 

"Oh...actually ermmm.... you know, since we have met and became close friends, You have always been on my side....other than my sister, Hyoyeon. You always understood me. You always defended me when I get bullied. Well...I think I had enough of that. It's time I repay you. But before that, i want to ask you if you want to take our friendship to the next level." 

"You mean like.... A brother sister thing?" Sooyoung cursed herselffor saying something that was clearly stupid although she already knew what Key meant by 'to the next level'.

"no, i mean as-" 

Key did not finish his sentence as the waitress lady came back with 2 cups of chai tea latte and 2 red velvet cakes on her tray." Here's your orders!" she sung and placed the contents of her tray on their table. 

"Enjoy your tea and cake! "

"Thanks" 

Key continued," I mean.... Wi....wi...w...will you go....o..out...with...errrr" Key could not continue, he was too nervous. 

"with?" Sooyoung asked raising an eybrow. 

Key took a deep breath. This is it.

"With me. Will you go out with me?"

".  ...."

"......" 

 

it was silence between the two. Just a few long seconds later,

"I  love you," they spoke in unison and apparently blushed again. He is really the one for me, Sooyoung thought to herself. And jst like that, Key and Sooyoung's hands automatically held on to each other as they stared at each other's eyes sweetly. Also, blushing cherry red.

 

 

*~ A/N: Hello to all my readers! (: Yeap. So this is Chapter 1 ^_^ How was it? And really so much thanks to all that has subscribed to this story! Xoxo, SooBomshikshin ~*