ISN’T IT OBVIOUS?

ISN’T IT OBVIOUS? (ONE SHOT)

Dongho was unsure of himself if he was going to tell his hyung his feelings for him or what. Many times that he tried to but ended up telling himself not to do it. He even tried to avoid his hyung hoping for his feelings to be gone but he failed. Making it more difficult to forget his feelings is his hyung being so close to him. Soohyun would always act sweet towards him and always takes care of him. He was even falling deeper for his hyung.

 

One afternoon, Dongho was looking for his Soohyun~hyung. He was ready to tell his hyung everything but Soohyun is nowhere to be found. Maybe he was busy with his schedules, Dongho thought.

 

It was already late in the evening when Soohyun got back to their dorm from his schedules. He found all the members in the living room except for their maknae. He greeted them and is about to go to his room when Alexander spoke. “Where have you been? Dongho was looking for you the whole afternoon.” “Is that so, hyung? Where is he?” Soohyun asked his hyung. “I think he is in his room. Go check for yourself.”  Soohyun did as he was told.

 

He opened the door of their maknae’s room just to find a little angel sleeping on his bed. He went near Dongho and examined every angle of the boy’s face that was covered by his hair. He shoved Dongho’s hair on the side and whispers “Good Night” not wanting to wake the boy anymore. Soohyun then went to the room he shares with Kiseop. After taking a bath and rest for a while, he decided to go to sleep for he had a rough time that day.

 

The next morning, Dongho woke up with the smell of breakfast. He wonders who’s cooking such a delicious-smelling food so he went to the kitchen. He found his Soohyun~hyung alone cooking. Soohyun noticed him standing in the middle of the kitchen. “You’re awake. Come here. I cooked breakfast for you.” Soohyun said with a smile.

“Where are the others, hyung?”

“They went outside. They say they want to enjoy their free time.” Soohyun answered as he placed the breakfast he prepared in front of Dongho.

 

They are both enjoying their breakfast when Soohyun asked Dongho. “Xander~hyung told me that you were looking for me last night. What is it about, Dongho~yah?” Dongho was stopped from eating and he swears his heart skipped a bit when his hyung asked him that. He was all ready to tell his hyung everything yesterday but now, he wasn’t sure anymore. Should he tell him or not? “Ahhmm…it’s…I…nothing hyung. It’s nothing.” Dongho said nervously but smiling. Hoping that his hyung wouldn’t notice the tone of his voice. That his smile would cover that. “Are you sure, Dongho~yah?” Dongho only nod as a reply to his hyung’s question. Then silence overcomes them after that moment.

 

“Dongho~yah, you can tell me everything, okay? I hope you know that. I’m always here for you.” Soohyun is about to leave after he said that when the younger called him. “Hyung?”

“Hmmm?” What is it?”

 

Dongho closed his eyes. It’s now or never, he thought. “I like you, hyung. No. No. I love you.” He finally let his feelings out. His eyes are still closed until he heard his hyung’s answer. “Okay.” Soohyun simply said. “That’s it? That’s the only thing you can say? Aren’t you even mad at me?” Dongho was unsure if what Soohyun said would make him feel happy or what. “Of course not. Why would I be?” “Because…” Dongho stutters. Not sure of what to say. “Look Dongho~yah, I’m not mad, okay? The truth is I do feel the same way as you. I love you.” Dongho’s eyes widened after hearing what his hyung has to say. “You…you do?” Dongho asked shyly and shocked.

“Yes.”

“But why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Dongho asked.

“I thought it was so obvious on the way I act whenever I’m with you and the way I treat you. The others even told me that I’m too obvious. Aish!” Soohyun whined to Dongho. “I’m sorry I didn’t notice. But next time, just tell me. Okay, hyung? And by the way, don’t do that again. It doesn’t suit you.” Dongho told his hyung teasing. He was talking about the whining thing Soohyun just did.

“I love you hyung. I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Dongho~yah.”

Soohyun then kissed Dongho on the lips and at last, he got to feel those soft lips he has been longing to feel.

 

Once they parted from the kiss, Soohyun hugged Dongho tightly and said, “But in this relationship, you’ll be the girl.” Dongho pouts but accepts it anyway. Besides, he can’t imagine his hyung being the girl in their relationship.