Trying To Help

Hello, My Hate

      "Yah! Noona! Noona!" In Su called frantically as he rushed into my room.
I stretched out and yawned loudly.
       "Yeah..?" I replied sleepily while rubbing my eyes.
       "There's some crazy person at the door." In Su said.
I got up off my bed and walked down stairs, heading to the door. There was a non-stop pounding on the door with someone shouting behind it. I opened the door and looked at the person standing there.
       "Hello-- What the hell are you doing here?!" I screamed.
Kim Myung Soo was standing at my door step, out of breath. His hair was windwhipped and his cheeks were a rosy color due to the chilly fall weather. Without saying a word, he opened the screen door and tried to step into my house.
       "What do you think you're doing?" I said as I stepped in front of him.
He stepped up into the house then quickly turned around and grabbed the screen door to close it.
       "Hey! Did you hear me?!" I yelled, still trying to keep him from coming it.
He pushed me back from the door.
       "Yah! Are you crazy?!" I shouted as I watched him close and lock the door behind him. He turned to me.
       "I know you don't like me, but I'm trying to help you.." he said quickly.
       "Don't like you? No.. You've got it all wrong.. I hate you!!" I replied angrily.
       "What time is it?" he asked, looking around for a clock on the wall and completely ignoring what I said.
       "4:56!" In Su chimed in from the kitchen. I spun around.
       "Yah! In Su! Stay out of it!" I warned.
       "Damn it!" Myung Soo cursed loudly as he ruffled his hair impatiently,"We need to go now! Do you have a back door?!"
Without giving me time to answer, Myung Soo looked at the window and then jumped at me.
       "Get down!!" he yelled as both of us fell onto the floor.

CRASH!!

I felt glass falling onto my head. I looked up and saw rocks flying through the window. I covered my head as another window was shattered nearby. Being mindful of the broken glass, we managed to crawl to the kitchen. Unfortunately, I wasn't as graceful as I hoped to be. Once in the kitched, I sat down and leaned up against the wall.
       "Ouch..!" I whispered in discomfort. I felt a sharp stinging pain just below my knee cap. I rolled up my pant leg to see a piece of glass sticking out. I managed to pull it out but soon blood started to trickle down my leg.
       "Dammit.. See what you did?!" I raised my voice as I hit Myung Soo on the shoulder.
       "How is this my fault? I tried to get you out of here but nooo!! You and your stupid attitude kept us here!" he argued as he rubbed the spot where I hit him.
I rolled my eyes and shook my head. He probably planned this all out and to make him look like the good guy, he came here just before to 'save' me.  Suddenly, a heavy scent of chemicals poured in through the broken windows. I started to cough because it was so strong.
       "What the hell! Are they spray painting my house?!" I yelled as another rock came flying passed me.
       "Probably gonna do a lot worse if we don't get outta here.." Myung Soo warned.
I looked around the kitchen. Where did my brother go?
       "Yah! In Su-ah!" I called quietly.
In Su poked his head out from behind a counter and looked at me with big eyes.
       "Yes noona?" In Su answered.
       "Go to Ju Won's house. I will come and get you later." I instructed.
       "Okay.." In Su replied as he turned and crawled out of the kitchen heading towards the back room. I looked at Myung Soo and cleared my throat.
       "So what's the plan genius?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.
He sighed in irritation and looked to where In Su left the kitchen.
       "I take it you have a back door right?" he questioned.
       "Well duh.. who doesn't?" I replied. He rolled his eyes while shaking his head and then started crawling towards the back room. I started crawling behind him but winced in pain every time my right leg hit the ground. Suddenly, I heard a girl shout from outside.
       "Get in the house!!"
I gasped quickly. I got up and pulled Myung Soo to his feet along with me. As we got to the entrance of the back room, I heard someone jump through the window in the living room and unlock the door to let the others in. When we got to the back door, I heard the same girl from earlier shout loudly.
       "Trash the place.."
As we stepped out the door, I could here things being dropped and broken. 
This isn't going to turn out well.

       "Can we stop? I can't walk anymore!" I whined. My leg was killing me and the pain had become overwhelming.
       "Uh.. Sure.." Myung Soo said as he looked around. Luckily we stopped by a park that just so happened to have a picnic table near by.
I sat down on the table top and Myung Soo sat down on the bench part. I rolle dup my pant leg to look at the extent of my injury. My leg was throbbing in pain and swollen from not being taken care of properly. Dried blood went from just below my kneecap where the cut was and trailed down to my ankle staining my white socks. The good news was that it wasn't bleeding anymore. I pulled out a pack of tissues from my pocket, dampened the tissue with my spit and started to wipe off the blood. After a couple minutes, I rolled down my pant leg and threw away my dirty tissues in a nearby trash can.
       "Aish.. Why did I have to run into you.." I muttered as I sat back down.
       "Are you still blaming me for that? Ugh.. you and your stupid attitude.." he commented.
       "Yes! It is your fault! I was minding my own business until you knocked me down!" I yelled as I stuck my tongue out at him.
       "Well sorry.. I usually don't care about running into someone in the middle of a crowd. Especially clumsy girls like you who fall down at a slight breeze." he argued.
I exhaled in irritation.
       "Why do you even hate me?" he asked, replying to my irritation.
When he asked this, I clenched my fists and took a long big sigh. Here we go.