Flaunt

Life In Pale Colors

Written for emikolynn's prompt: GD x Daesung’s body

 

 

“Why do you always do that, hyung?” Daesung asks, and his voice might be soft but there’s accusation there.

Jiyong glances away from the mirror where he’s busy wiping off his eyeliner and Daesung has his arms crossed. He’s not shirtless now - in fact, he appears to be wearing two shirts under the hoodie Jiyong recognizes as one of Seunghyun’s. The leader smirks.

“What?” he asks innocently, and he sees the flicker of a frown behind Daesung’s perpetual smile.

“Try to take my shirt off on stage.”

Jiyong laughs, looks away for a moment, and Daesung thinks he won’t get an answer - until the leaders eyes are on him again, sharp and intent even though the wide grin doesn’t leave his face.

“You’re gorgeous, Daesung. Maybe I just want to show you off?”

Maybe that’s the wrong thing to say, though, because Daesung’s smile vanishes as if it were never there. “That isn’t funny, hyung.”

But then, Jiyong isn’t laughing, and when he steps forward Daesung steps back, not remembering he shut the door to the leader’s dressing room behind him until he’s pressed up against it.

“I’m not gonna argue with you about how attractive you are, Dae. But you can’t tell me that your body isn’t something to be proud of.”

It’s barely anything, the way Jiyong touches him - one ring-heavy hand on his bicep, tight around the muscle there, the other pressed against his chest, fingers digging ever so slightly into skin - but even with three layers of clothing separating them it makes Daesung gasp, just a little hitch of breath, barely audible. But the leader smiles knowingly, and when he steps back his hands linger just a little longer than they should.

“But, I mean, if you’re really upset about it, I won’t do it again…”

It takes him a moment but Daesung shakes his head, looking away now and his bleached-blonde hair hides his eyes from view. Jiyong grins like he’s won the best prize in the world.

“Yah, how can you be wearing that sweatshirt? It’s so hot, Daesungie~” he cajoles, laughing when the younger man pulls away from his grabbing hands.

He can see the smile on Daesung’s face, and that’s what matters.