I Hate You

That XX

 

That XX Sequel

 

How could I run after you after all these pain I have brought upon you? How could I be so selfish to not realise that you are hurting? I love you so much.. And just like that I have become that bast*rd.

 

 
 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

How silly must I have looked in front of all your fans? To be seen as the one chasing you, only to be rejected in the end. “No in-house dating”, you said? You’re hilarious.

You must be enjoying yourself right now with the Japanese model. After all it has been a few months since I caught her back-hugging you in the restaurant. Funny how you were the one who invited me there as your date and used to tell me that you love it when I back-hugged you. Was it all on purpose – to show that I can easily be replaced?

I should have listened to Bommie and CL-roo when they tried to warn me of your dates with other girls. All along, I thought the public just wanted to pair you up with those girls whom they thought looked compatible with you – Sohee, Miss Korea Kim Joo Ri and of course, your favourite Kiko Mizuhara. Guess what Kwon Jiyong, I have other guys waiting for me as well.

Your flaws are countless, to just put up with it and love you is a waste of time.

 

Flashback

“Dara-yah, do you want to hang out with Byul and I later? A few of my friends will be there too. You can bring Bommie along if you want”

I know this is another blind date set up by Dongwook-oppa. For the past few days, Oppa has been introducing me to different guys from the same industry. First was a meal with Super Junior’s Yesung and Donghae. To be honest, I was friends with the both of them way back in my pre-debut days. Donghae was the one who started the conversation first on my SNS and from there, we realised that we are comfortable with each other. Of course everything stopped after you and I got together and you started being so protective and jealous of every single boy I hang out with. I hate you for controlling my social life.

Then there was Tabi who is now my new best friend in YG. He has been taking care of me after the break-up – ensuring that I eat all my meals and that I will always have a companion with me. If he wasn’t your friend or work partner, I would have seriously considered seeing him.

 

 

“Nowadays.. I have a new ideal type”

 

“Where in the world is Chunnie?! JJ, I don’t want to wait any longer” I whined like a small kid because I know that is Jaejoong’s weakness. “Let’s just eat now, neh Oppa?”

After Dongwook-oppa’s get-together, I have been close to JJ and Yoochun to the point that we will visit each other’s dorms once a week. And this week, it is JJ’s turn to cook. I don’t know if subconsciously I was trying to replace you with JJ. After all, both of your initials start with KJ. Both of you are among the top idols in Korea with pretty faces. Lastly, the two of you are so good at cooking my favourite dishes. But of course, JJ too has been affiliated with different Japanese models. This world is filled with guys like you. But one thing for sure is I can never hate JJ; we are not in a relationship after all so he is allowed to date those girls. And secondly, JJ always put me first before the other girls. See the difference there, Kwon Jiyong?

Then there is Yoochun. He is like a mixture of Dongwook-oppa and Tabi, always making jokes to make me feel better – so that I won’t space out and let my mind wander to you. He is so sensitive to the people around him that I won’t have to tell him that I am having a bad day or anything for him to know.

“Oh Noona, you’re here already? Mianhe, I had a photo shoot earlier on”, speaking of the devil that must be Yoochun.

“Ugh. You know, if not for that smile of yours you’ll be dead by now. Let’s just eat. I have to get ready for Dongwook-oppa’s 10th year anniversary concert later. This noona of yours is going to be the emcee” I boasted.

“Eh? Big Bang will be there too, Seunghyun texted me earlier that they are preparing for it. Will you be alright facing him again? I can accompany you,” JJ mentioned with concern laced in his voice.

“Mhmm” Am I ready to face you again after all this time? Maybe not but I can’t risk JJ being involved in this, “No JJ, it’s okay. We can’t risk us being spotted together again. Once was enough to make your fans go crazy. Aisht, you’re too good-looking for your own good. Besides, the girls will be with me. I am a strong girl now”

Somehow, even I didn’t sound convinced by it.

 

GD’s POV

 “Oh hyung, you done? We have to drop by Se7en-hyung’s concert later,” the rat never fails to disturb me whenever I’m at work, “It’s his last concert before enlistment. The girls will be there too, if you’re wondering.”

Now, that piece of information interests me. I know I have mentioned before that I shouldn’t chase you anymore after all the pain that I’ve brought unto you. Trust me, I did. I even used Kiko to forget about you. But I can’t stop myself from relating every single thing to you. Everyday when I open my eyes, it still feels like you’re next to me.

 

Flashback

“Hey baby, what do you want me to cook for you later? Jappaguri? Ramyun? Oh, I know! Have you had your ramyun fix for today? Aiyooo, no wonder you are so skinny. People will think I am not treating you well,” I teased the girl on the other line, only to be accompanied with silence.

“Uhh... GD-san,” Oh God, I have mistaken Kiko for you again. What kind of a bast*rd am I to always hurt the people around me? “I don’t really like ramyun, sorry. But I wouldn’t mind dropping by your apartment later.”

I do not love Kiko. The boys were right all along, I have mistaken lust for love and now the only girl I have loved and will always love have left me.

I confessed to Kiko at the restaurant the other night that I was actually seeing you and cheating on you with her. I don’t know what she sees in me though, for she was still willing to be with me. She said she will help me get over you. Who am I to push a lady away when she is willing to help me? But I guess she too has reached her limit.

 

We were eating our dinner at home when Kiko broke the silence, “I think it’s about time we see other people, G. This relationship isn’t healthy for the both of us anymore. Obviously you still can’t get over her, and I seriously can understand that. But I am young too and I want to see other guys as well. I can’t settle down with a guy who hasn’t moved on from his past yet.”

“When you miss the chance it’s hard to break up and when you can’t move on, it’s hard to remain as a good relationship”

 

 

“Oh yeah, Dara- noona and Bom-noona will be the guest emcees. Noona will be coming from JJ’s house though. The boys are having lunch with her at their apartment,” Top-hyung mentioned, while looking at me in the eye.

 He still hasn’t forgiven me for cheating on you. And must I mention how I hate it that he has gotten close to you right after our break-up. I know you always turn to him whenever you are having problems. Are you feeling hurt somewhere? I’m right here. Or have you been in love with somebody else? I miss you, my baby.

 

 

 

Seeing you smile and laugh upstage brings me relief. At least one of us is feeling better. Have I mentioned how you have the talent to emcee and act, not forgetting, to sing as well? I remembered how I used to be the one who gives you strength when others doubted you. In return, you shielded me from the hatred of the netizens. Cliché as it may sound, but it was really us against the world. Can’t we turn back to the time that we’ve been together?

“Dara-yah.. ,” I called out to you as soon as we left the stage at the concert, “D, we need to talk. We are both aware that we haven’t moved on. I need you in my life, D. Not Kiko, or any other girls but you. I am not complete without you, and I know that now. No, I have realised it all along but I was too scared to face it.”

How I have missed you after all these months, don’t you miss me too? Can’t you see that I am also hurting? But why is it when you turned around, I see more sadness and hurt in your eyes. Are you always like this because of me? I admit that the fame gets into my head sometimes. I have a reputation to uphold. The G-Dragon everyone loves needs to have a bad boy image to fit into the hip-hop industry and sometimes Kwon Jiyong too can make mistakes. But right now, I am willing to be just Kwon Jiyong for you.

“I tried but I can’t. It feels terrible, I threw all my pride away when I was with you. I even hung out with the other boys to seek the pleasure that you always get when you’re with the other girls at the club. But I hate that feeling, because they are not you. My heart still loves you Ji, it always will I won’t deny that. But I am scared to be hurt twice by the same person. I don’t know what to do anymore” Oh Dara, I am sorry for being a fool. To have hurt you so much in the times we have been together. But let me be selfish one more time to make you mine again. I will treat you right this time.

“We have to take the leap of faith, baby. Marry me...”

 

 

 

 

A/N:

MS word count: 1,711

So, how is it? It’s based on 2NE1’s Hate You and GD’s Missing you. To be honest, I am not as satisfied with this as I am with That XX. Sorry to disappoint any of you who have been waiting so long for it.

As I have mentioned earlier, I don’t think it is easy for idol couples to date and a man like GD is bound to have scandals. And if you’re wondering about how I get the JJ-Dara idea, I remembered there was a rumour going around in TL that they were spotted together in a cafe. But again, they were only rumours so don’t believe it whole-heartedly. But I do know JJ is close to the YG family especially Tabi and Se7en. Also I don’t really want to portray Kiko as the bad character as well since every FF is doing that. HAHAHA, so I tried to make her nice here.

And this is really for the ones who commented for a sequel and not forgetting, @IBJMLYN for reminding me about it. I inserted Yoochun there, along with JJ and Tabi, of course^^