Chapter 1: Fearless soldier in SEAL TEAM-6

World War III

 

The SEAL TEAM-6 are standing by to go to New York to protect many innocent lives there. They prepare over 3000 men,750 tanks and 410 aircrafts. A corporal ranked man named David Richards is specialized in handling heavy weapons and commanding private ranked men. The sky was orange brown, the Sun can't be seen and all animals extinct because of the terrorists. Many trucks are already moving to New York along with a few men and aircrafts. David was still standing by at their Head Quarters waiting for commands from the officer. David was sitting between his friends Adam and Cole.

  "Hey Adam, are you ready for this?" said David thus wiping his rifle with a piece of cloth.

  "Heck yeah! I can't wait to kill those crazy terrorists in Iraq! Me and my rifle are ready for these challenges! Bring it on!" said Adam excitedly.

  "Hey, hey, hey. We're not going to Iraq, you fool! The officer orders us to go to New York, not Iraq!" said Cole.

  "I already know that! I'm just saying that if we got a chance to go to Iraq, I can finally kill those terrorists. Thats it." Adam said looking at Cole. The officer walk towards them and tells them to get in the truck.

  "Yes sir. I won't let you down." David said. They stood up and run towards the truck that they need to ride to New York. David will drive the truck with Cole beside him. Adam and a few soldiers are sitting behind the truck. David started driving to New York following a truck in front of them.

  "Hey David, I think that there will be something wrong here later..." said Cole worriedly.

  "Relax. Nothing will happen on our way to New York. Besides, this is safe-" Suddenly, the truck in front of them exploded by a rocket came out of nowhere. The truck flew up with flames then landed beside of the road. Luckily, two men survived and got out of the flaming truck. David stopped the truck and the two men quickly got in the truck. David immidietly drive the truck to safety while dodging incoming rockets on thei way to New York.

 "Cole, now this is the time for you to shoot the terrorists. Now warn the others at the back!"said David.

 "Alright." Cole grabs the radio "Hey guys, I want you all to shoot those terrrists!"

 "Were already on it! Oh yeah!" said Adam while shooting the terrorists using a machine gun. At the back, Adam saw about two tanks shooting the terrorists thus following David's truck.

"Our back up! Yeah! You're doing great! Let's help them!" said Adam happily. Adam and the others keep on shooting flying rockets and hidden terrorists. One fast flying rocket hit the first tank behind David's truck. The tank stopped moving because of engine failure and it got engulfed in flames. The men inside there are still alive and can still control the body of the cannon and the heavy machine gun.

"I got an idea... Don't move the body when they are looking at us... We can only shoot them when they're looking at somewhere else,alright?" said the driver. The engineer agreed and just sit quietly until the terrorists look away from them. The second tank goes around the tank and continue on engaging the terrorists. For terrorists,they didn't know the two men in the flaming tank is dead. And so they look at the second tank and targeted it. The two men aimed the terrorits but one of the terrorists saw the cannon moving. The terrorist reloaded the rocket launcher and aimed the tank. The driver saw the terrorist but he ignored and keep on aiming ther target. Before the terrorist pulls the trigger,they shoot the terrorists then the terrorist launched the rocket.The two men in the tank are now dead but luckily 7 terrorists were killed by the two men.

"Dang it!I hate terrorists!"Adam said angrily.

"Hey David,a little faster please? They're getting more stronger now..." said Cole worriedly.

"Alright. But our duration to New York is about 2 days 1 night so that means there's no way to escape from them." said David while looking left and right. There are almost a few terrorists left. David keeps on driving for about 100km/h. At Head Quarters,everybody there are defending their base before going to New York. A few trucks were destroyed by the terrorists.

"We need to get out of here quick and alive! I want a few people out of here now! C'mon,go go go!" said the officer. David is still driving to safety while the soldiers at the back of the truck shot the terrorists.

"David,are you here? Listen,there are a lot of terrorists here at Head Quarters and I want you to go back here and lead your troops to safety now! Now David,now!" said the officer through the radio.

"But sir,we're still engaging a few terrorists here.There's also a flaming tank left behind.Are you sure about this?" said David.

"You will,David! Just dodge those bullets and come here quickly! Your troop is on your way... Oh no... There's too many... Of them... Hurry... David..." said the officer in trouble.

"Oh great... Now we have no choice but to go back... Can't this day get any worse!?" said Cole while reloading his gun. David turned around and goes back to Head Quarters. When David was driving towards the Head Quarters,David's troops arrive on time and ready to follow and obey David's commands.

"This is Alpha team. Do you copy,over?" said one of the soldiers in Alpha team.

"I read you,over. I order you to follow my every move,alright?" said David

"Roger that.were on our way now." said the soldier. Alpha team has about 20 trucks and 150 men following David.

"Head Quarters? I'm requesting sniper support pronto! I repeat,we need sniper support now!!" David said.

"I read you loud and clear. We are now standing by,over." said the sniper leader quietly. David was still leading his troops to safety when 3 terrorists got shot by sniper men.

"Yeah! That's right! Keep on going,men!" Cole said happily.The view there is very noisy,full of sand smoke and bullets flying here and there. One of the last trucks got shot on the tyre and the truck is out of control thus slowing down. The second last truck stopped and the soldiers inside the slowing down truck got out and quickly ran towards the second last truck. But before they reach the second last truck,a rocket flew out of nowhere and hit the soldiers. One of the soldiers at the back of the second truck peeks out and he saw a tank chasing them on the left side.

"Sir,it appears that there's a tank chasing us on the left side. What do we do? Our guns have no use for that tank. Do you want us to- Oh my god! Sir,our second tank is destroyed! We got no more tanks! What do we do now- Whoa! Our truck is ... Losing control..." said a soldier in the second truck.

"David,what do we do now? They're getting more stronger than ever!" said Cole.

"Don't worry... I'll call in the air force." David grabs his radio and calls in for  air support.

"This is Alpha team! I'm requesting air support,over!" said David.

"This is the air force,I copy you,over. We will send 2 F-16's. What is the area of your target?" said the NAVY pilot.

"F-16's will be okay! The area location is 514721! Make sure you target it nice and good! Tell your other pilot to find the green smoke,alright?" said David in trouble. 

"Copy that,over." said the pilot. David was still leading his troops to safety but David knows that there's another route to one small place that is in route 86. The terrorists haven't occupied route 86 yet s David tells his troops about route 86.

"Hey guys,listen up.I know another route not far from here so just follow me,alright?"

"Roger that. Wait a minute... Sir,the air force is here! Brace for impact!" said a soldier. Adam saw the air force coming towards them.

"Hey,where's the green smoke? I can't see it... I know,let's just keep flying until the green smoke appears."said the pilot. David saw the jets flying around in circles. David forgot to throw  the green smoke grenade. He took out the green smoke grenade and gives it to Cole. Cole released the trigger and throws it in front of the terrorists. The green smoke makes the terrorists eye vision blurry and hard to see the trucks moving. The two jets found the smoke and imidietly launched about 8 deadly rockets onto the ground. All the terrorists on the ground are dead and now David's troop can move safely. After a few minutes later,David finally made it to route 86. But before David enters route 86,he saw a big group of terrorists already occupying route 86. David imidietly stops his truck and orders everyone to stop.

"They already occupied route 86. What should we do now?" said Cole quietly.

"Now this is the time to do my favorite way. My way. Quick and silent,surprise attack." David said quietly. David tells his heavy weapon armed soldiers to do a surprise attack when he gives the signal. Cole told the other soldiers to start operation quick and silent. David took out his handgun while Cole took out his machine gun. David will start the quick and silent mode while Cole will wait for the signal to do a surprise attack. David and four of his men tries to get around the building in route 86. David found a hatch which David can go inside it and opens another hatch behind the building. David opens the hatch using bare hands and enters it along wth a night vision. They walk slowly and carefully to prevent the sound of their footsteps. David found a hatch that leads to the back of the building. David turns off his night vision and chcks for any incoming terrorists. He opens the hatch slowly and carefully then he got out of the sewer. David leans against the wall and peeks behind the wall. He saw nothing but a door an a window. He peeks onto the window and he saw 5 terrorists playing cards. The window was broken and has a big hole perfect for David to shoot the terrorists. One of David's men shoots all the terrorists inside using a silencer. They got in and David leans against the wall thus giving the signal to attack. A few seconds later,Cole and the other soldiers emerged through the gate in route 86 and starts shooting the terrorists inside a few buildings and outside. David and a few of his men quietly shoots a few terrorists inside a building. After using a lot of bullets later,they can finally take control of route 86. David's men prepare sand bags everywhere including the windows.

"Officer,is everybody at Head Quarters alive? Please respond,over." David said.

"...................."

"This is Alpha team leader. I want to know if soldiers there are still alive,over!"

"..... Hello? David,we're still surpressing fire here... A lot of soldiers here are injured and dead... We need your support,over..." said one of the soldiers who grabs the officer's radio.

"Alright. Me and a few soldiers will be there over in a few minutes. We also found a route that we already take over. Just hold on,alright?" 

"Copy that..." said the soldier in a really blurry voice. David brings along 20 men with him and goes back to their Head Quarters for support. 20 minutes later,they finally arrive to their Head Quarters and what they saw is total destruction and a lot o dead bodies everywhere. There are about 563 soldiers left to stop the terrorists from destroying the Head Quarters. David and his men are hiding behind a big wall and then took out the terrorists one by one. It took about 15 minutes to kill all terrorists and there are only 410 soldiers left to survive. 

"Phew... Thanks for your support,sir. And now we will follow you to the route that you told us to go." said a private ranked soldier. Everybody at Head Quarters stand by and follows David's truck to route 86. When they arrive,they all unpack their important things and defend their places.

"Sir,we're really grateful to have you with us. Or else we will all die. But badly,our officer and other higher ranked soldiers are dead except for you,David. You really are a fearless soldier. Now I have to get in and have a cup of coffee."

"Glad to help." said David proudly. David get in a building and prepare a cup of coffee with the rest of the soldiers.