When it all began...

A heart like glass

"You auditioned for WHAT?!" came a roar louder than anyone's voice as numerous antiques shattered to pieces at the wall. I was so scared I swear I could feel my heart beating in my throat.

"I'm officially part of SM Entertainment. I'm leaving for Korea tomorrow" my voice quivered with fear as I felt my father's enraged eyes look down on me, and my mother's sad watery eyes look up at me.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! For your entire life we have told you that you are destined to run our business in our place!"

i counter attacked: "Running a record store!? You have to be kidding me! Don't you think there's might be nothing else I want in the world? How can I live myself if I'm narrow minded and let others make my choices for me?"

The house was nothing but silence. My parents ran a record store in the street of NYC, and with my enthusiasm for music, always wanted me to run it in their place. I thought life would be more rewarding as a singer. Everyone knows that Kpop stars get almost no pay and very intense training, but nothing was more special to me than performing , letting out the inner voice in my head. I had been in numerous school productions my whole life, and after feeling the sense of reward, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my life.

I was about to become a Kpop star no matter what my parents thought, did or said.