the day i met you .....

im sorry

you pov ~~ " lee sungmin is your male name "

in the first day i went to korea ..... my family was one of the richest family and my father is close friend to byun baekhyun family ....... so in the first day i went to SME to be a singer .... i dressedlike a boy becouse i wanted to be in a boy band ..... in the audition i waited for my time ..... " lee sungmin .. please come in " one of the judges said i went in .... and dance and sing infinite -be mine ..... and the time pass very fast then i finesh .... " lee eunmi .... you are a great dancer and the best singer i saw today .... i will say you pass the audition ... "the judge " kamsamida , thank you very much " i said while bowing for them .... when i ws going on my way to exit one guy was running to me then stopped infront of me .... " are you lee sungmin ?? " he asked  "nae ...... why you ask ?? " " youre new manager would like to see you ... please come with me " i nodded and follow him then after a while of walking we arrive at a dance pratice room .... and i could hear a song playing inside ... " you can go in ... lee sungmin " the guy said then left ..... i open the door and saw six guys dancing and singing i was amazed and a guy who was sitting on a chair and looking at them ..... " oh lee sungmin ... you finally came ... " i looked at the guy ... " nae  " " im youre new manager ..... and those guys are youre band ...... you will be living with them for the last minute of youre life .... " i looked at the guys they were y .... any girl who would see them she will melt right away but i cant do that becouse i  now like a guy .... " anyeong .. im lee sungmin ... nice to meet you all  " ... "kai ... baekhyun .... sehun .... chanyeol ... sohu ... D.O" ...... yhey bowed and i did the same ..." i will leave you guys talk and chit chat with each other now ntil you can know each other will " the  manager said .. then he left ......after couple of minutes the all sat on the floor .... and i was standing ....." come and sit .." kai said while pointing on the space beside him ... i went and sit there the  they started to talk about there song mama that i will be just dancing in it ....then suddenly baekhyun ask " how old are u ?? " i was shocked but then i answer " im too much younger than you guys im  18 years old " ... they all gasped fro  the shocked ...." really ?!?! so we are youre hyungs ?? " i nodded ... then after a while we went out to hang out ... we went t:o the  mall ... while they was looking for guys clothes i was amazed by the prices of the clthes there i liked a boys jacket it was so y .... it was black jacket ...... then sohu came and put his hand on my shoulder i get shocked by hiss move ... " do you like it ?" i nod " do you want me to buy it for you as a gift for youre first day in our band ?? " i got shy " as you like .... hyung " ... then he buy it for me and we walked all around the mall ......